Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaffleTriangle

I bet Steve is LOVING the fact people prefer him lol I actually bet he winds her up about it

Thread suggestion

I’m Beckeh Lamb, I strip for the ‘Gram, the worlds seen my ham & bad attitude Bev is my mam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

PeachySher

List for tomorrow:
Carrits
Bitatoes
A leak
Chop timatoes
Binanas
Chewna
Sweetcoooooorn
26 cookies
3 packs of doughnuts
No snacks because I don’t buy snacks
Chicken for Steve because he likes chicken
Water because I love water
Cocinut oil
More chewna
posh beans x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Noseyparker21

Anyone notice she’s wrote carrots and ‘leaks’ on her shopping list... I was going to really take the p*ss however I wrote ‘Whales’ instead of Wales on a customer invoice last week and sent it to them... so I’ve piped back down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Unknown3

VIP Member
Anyone else think it's bloody weird for strangers on the internet to be taking screen shots of Alfie's pictures to post on their stories for Rebecca to then repost 😳

Edit to add: Someone has even taken a screen shot of them both sleeping and posted it, I just find it very creepy and that would freak me the fuck out if that were my children!

Last edited:
Reactions: 61

Sez4msb

Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

AC_23

Chatty Member
I do. The kids are sat home constantly in front of the television and iPads, so what has she done, took them out to a giant one. For ordinary kids the cinema is a cute treat, but it’s daily at home for hers.

All that space they have she could do treasure hunts, nature walks, walk her bloody dogs, go to farms, go to a park or national trust. But no, the cinema. Crackin.

I’m also not going to congratulate a mother for taking her kids out of the house one week out of the year. It should be the very norm, since when is taking a child to soft play worth a ‘aww well done’. She’s not sick, she’s not broke, she’s just selfish.
To be fair, and this comment isn’t really anything to do with Rebecca it’s more about anyone, I actually don’t think it’s good for kids to be our 24/7 doing something ‘exciting’ every day of the week. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home, playing with toys and being imaginative, playing in the garden etc. Even heaven forbid - watching the TV 😱😂 kids are allowed to be bored and I think over stimulating is just as bad as under stimulating. Plus, I think the more often you do ‘things’ the more it becomes the norm and is expected and then they struggle to just be content with what they have. That’s just my personal opinion though and only in response to your comment about going out being the norm for kids 🙃

Reactions: 56

NH14

Chatty Member
She is saying people that post the Dolly Parton challenge are boring , and yet she’s does a video every week of her unloading the dishwasher and making the bed 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

WaffleTriangle

UNPOPULAR OPINION (possibly) but I’m a fan of Steve. I think he’s a little creepy with his sexual comments but I’m slightly prudish & hate PDA. Rebecca craves it & possibly finds it the only way she is “loved & attractive” to Steve. She literally calls her self sexy numerous times a day even if she’s “taking the piss”, it’s the first thing she’ll think of.

I think he’s had enough of his kids being slated on the Internet & it’s causing riffs at home majorly. My OH would flip and instantly assume I’d be off the Internet, money or no money if there was a vast following of people stating I partially neglect my child/children. I would think his family have something to say about it all too but he’s pretty reserved it seems, especially since moving.

I think he’s a good dad. I mean he’s a sandwich short of a picnic educational wise but in all honesty my OH is pretty much the same. He’s a rough & tumble dad, funny, silly etc I’m the educational one. But in their household there isn’t one adult teaching them the EYFS (Woody) or KS1 activities (Alfie) Obviously it isn’t important to them and it isn’t a necessity BUT there are resources available online FREE (Rebecca I know you’ll read this) which will help them develop & they will LOVE it (yes Rebecca, children LOVE to learn).

I think Woody and Steve will have a wonderful bond when he’s older, I think Woody is a boys boy and Alfie is the sweet mummy’s boy, delicate & soft. Steve is a manly bloke interested in cars, building etc. I just can’t see Alfie giving a shit where as woody I can see him caked in mud/grease/paint fixing up a motorbike or something with Steve while Alfie & Rebecca are watching TV or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s so proud of how much they’ve done in the house 🤔 but your kitchen ceilings bowed more than steves fucking legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sp20191

VIP Member
I mean, at least they’ve had a trip out. A change of scenery. My kids love the cinema! I’m not one to defend her usually but I think this comments a bit ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x

Reactions: 51

mummy2under2

VIP Member
The search for Steve is over.. He's been disguising himself with a shit parting, burnt nose and necking girl in Ibiza Weekender.
Proves Alfies the fav... Even named the guy next to him after the kid 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20200130_164607.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Jodie64

I follow lots of people on Instagram for different reasons. I was led to follow, by another Instagrammer, a young mum of 3 whose partner died in a car crash on Christmas Eve. I follow a mum fighting stage 4 bowel cancer desperate to see her little boy grow up. I follow book readers. Artists. Two of my children live with life threatening illnesses but still work full time and one is a mum to 2. Then I follow Rebecca Lamb....a young, attractive mum of 2 lovely boys who is so desperate to be insta famous that she shares with 45,000+ people the ins and outs, the ups and downs and the shit show that is her life. Her vanity knows no bounds, her healthy eating is anything but and her waxy filller face wouldn’t look out of place at Madame Tussauds. She lives in a beautiful part of the country but the most we see is her standing outside in her manky slippers. Her house could be lovely but an interior designer she ain’t. Loading and unloading her dishwasher and washing machine are considered insta worthy videos as are her modelling clothes that show case her tits and arse and not in a good way. We are there for the comedy value....sad but true. I sometimes wish she could see what others go through on a daily basis and try and make something of her Instagram account because it could be so much better.....then I think who would we follow for the laughs 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
“I’ve got a permanent retainer.... it just runs along the top ones and the bottom ones”

Glad you clarified that Becs, I was wondering what happened to that 3rd row that runs along your arse crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bec3007

VIP Member
Here I go being THAT person..

Whats the issue with her having little friends? I’m just younger than her and I don’t have a big group of friends either. Reason being I found out my true friends when I got into a serious relationship and then fell pregnant. Im not unhappy about it, in fact I’m happier now with a small group of friends.

Im not even having a hen do. Its not a massive issue to me. If I did, I don’t think I could handle anyone planning the whole thing. All I care about is the day I marry my fiancé 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I watched a Kobe video on the uk bloggers website on Sunday and at the end it flipped back to whoever it was, their phone homepage and notifications. I screen shot it randomly as I thought it may give an idea who it was as there was speculation around who was running the page. I didn’t look at it properly and didn’t think anything of it until now but I’m still not sure if it gives away any info, or if it’s what she’s talking about (I never sent it to her btw 😂😂)
🐸☕ hand the goods over or we will force feed you chewna eggeh bread

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45