Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her bio? 🤣🤣 loves fashion food and being a mummy 😅
How many times does she change it!? Also, is she no longer a channel mum? There is no reference to them in her bio anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She barely even had woody in that picture. How does she not feel guilty as hell. She reads here religiously, surely she would atleast try treating them equally to prove us wrong!?
I think that’s what the staged vids of her telling woody to say love you mummy and the ‘aww he’s fell asleep on mama’ are intended for. Proving the big bad tattlers wrong! Shame she can’t keep it up and has to be reminded to show her son some attention.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think she has it in her. Woody isn’t a girl and he’s not what she wanted so he suffers for it. Breaks my heart. I couldn’t live with myself if I ever done that!
Could you imagine if she had baby number 3 and that was another boy, she would be even worse with that poor little bugger

The state of that dressing gown though. The sleeves are filthy. 🤢

WTF makes him brave? 😏
He eats her cooking on a daily basis, that's bravery at it's highest level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was genuinely shocked at the ridiculously long IG story tribute to Alfie. Woody definitely didn’t get that level of devotion for his birthday. Her obsession with Alfie is just so strange.

And I totally agree with the comments about how he talks... I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old, and Alfie’s speech is much closer to my 3 year olds than my 6. He really needs to get out and develop interests outside school and the dungeon.

Reactions: 14
Offf topic, I came across an account yesterday, Helen Harry interiors. Anyone follow her? Her house is what I’d do to Rebecca’s, if I had unlimited money. The mind boggles with Rebecca and Steve buying that house without having the money to do the renovations it badly needs!
That house is amazing, I can't see Rebegga and Steve being able to achieve that. They like to portray an image they will never be able to fully achieve, they have no class or common sense, so even if they had the money it would be wasted on crap

Reactions: 6
I was coming here to ask if she had kept him off school?! Either that or she's pre shot all these photos of him with his balloon in matching jumpers with woody 🤦‍♀️ I wouldn't even be shocked if she did that 😂 nothing shocks me with that idiot any more

Reactions: 5
finally got him back after years - can anyone translate? I dont get it x
Steves always made our elleh jump so she’s got him back i think there was a videeeoohhh fyling around somewhere of steve making her jump and she did some chavvy gobshite reaction

Reactions: 2
Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Haha I’m gonna hop in the skip I think ! I’ve been pondering for a while and the towel just tipped me over the edge haha !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now
wash those eyes out 🤣🤢 he reminds me of someone collecting money at the waltzers when the fair comes to town. And my ex. He is the spitting imagine of my very nasty ex, so I probably hold that against him which isn’t his fault 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.