Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t decide if the irrelevant mundane vid of her drying her hair is for us or just more scraping the barrel for content 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think it's bloody weird for strangers on the internet to be taking screen shots of Alfie's pictures to post on their stories for Rebecca to then repost 😳

Edit to add: Someone has even taken a screen shot of them both sleeping and posted it, I just find it very creepy and that would freak me the duck out if that were my children!
My exact thought, why would you do that? But even worse, how many deviants have also taken screenshot of pictures for god only knows what reasons. If that doesn't get alarm bells ringing for the idiot parents, nothing will. I also found it odd that Steve's IG was also posting the same people's birthday wishes as Rebegga, but of course she would have us believe it isn't her using his account

Exactly what I came here to say! Commenting happy birthday on the picture is fine but it’s strange how people that don’t even know him are posting him in their stories and it’s even stranger that she’s reposting them 😐
As parents they are clueless about safety and put those boys at risk because of their ignorance. All she wants is lots of attention from people, even to the point of using the kids to get it.

Reactions: 7
She's so stupid... is that all she can think to teach her child....the colour of her nails 😂😂😂😂 also what was the need to post 50 pics of Alfie last night and then carry it on today. Nobody loves your child like you do so stop it's embarrassing. We all know what he looks like. Anything for views etc. She needs to be booted off Instagram. Stop exposing your children you piece of crap. I feel so sorry for them!!
I just watched some memories from Facebook on this day 5 years ago when my girl was two years old and she was singing to us songs she learned in playgroup and in the library where we use to go since she was baby she talked in sentences and I know every child is different but honestly colors and basic numbers my baby could point at when she was 7/8 months old when I asked her as she couldn’t talk then but she memorized from what we read to her or sang x

Poor Alfie, no one took his mums hint for gifted karate lessons, otherwise he would have an activity to get him out the house!
My now 7 year old girl she only turned 7 recently she was going to cickling club to learn how to ride bike at age 5 and half as she was showing up confidence she had a course of 12 lessons to learn then she did martial arts since 6 years old and now does gymnastics and swimming regularly and she still is full of energy but she eats well so perhaps she need to change their kids diet to healthier and then when she will see her boys are so active she will put them in clubs coz otherwise they will always be lathargic and not interested in anything x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But she doesn’t favourite them 🌚
She barely even had woody in that picture. How does she not feel guilty as hell. She reads here religiously, surely she would atleast try treating them equally to prove us wrong!?

It’s such a shame. I think all of theses “mummy bloggers” children are deprived because most of them can’t speak clearly or know basics because their mothers are glued to their phone and social media. Put the phone down and spend some time. I use my phone while my son is at nursery or he’s having some down time

Reactions: 9
She barely even had woody in that picture. How does she not feel guilty as hell. She reads here religiously, surely she would atleast try treating them equally to prove us wrong!?
I honestly don’t think she has it in her. Woody isn’t a girl and he’s not what she wanted so he suffers for it. Breaks my heart. I couldn’t live with myself if I ever done that!

Reactions: 8
Half hearted for woody the nasty cow
She can’t use the excuse he’s only 2 either hence why she didn’t say much. My 2 year old is clever, loving, thoughtful, happy etc (yes I did copy her words). I could use a lot of lovely words to describe him though.

Reactions: 5
Reb if you’re reading here again, that segment “feed your family for a fiver” has just been on This Morning again.... maybe you should do some actually research before you try teach your followers how to BUDGET!
Since this is your “job” and you work “so hard” maybe you need to learn how to do proper research!

Lol Love Steve's IG post compared to Rebegga, hers is endless pics of Alfie going on about he's going to be 6 and how she's going to cry herself to sleep. Steve's is him sat watching TV eating peanuts, with the caption Silent witness and nuts before she starts watching love Island. I love how indifferent he is towards her and god only knows why she's going to cry herself to sleep. Why does she want to keep them babies, he will be 6,she will have a breakdown when he's 18,just a pity she doesn't show the same kind of idolisation towards Woody.
I'm quite impressed that Steve can keep up with silent witness tbh 🤷😂
I'm really team Steve lately you know, he's constantly surprising me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please tell me she hasn’t kept him off today as it’s his birthday?! 😩
My daughters birthday falls on a school day this year, I’ve told her we’ll celebrate it at the weekend and she can take some cupcakes/sweets in to school on the day for her class which she’s really looking forward to 🥰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.