Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: was Marbs, now Tenerife, is next weeks food going to be chewna, ehggs and cornbeeeeeef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The search for Steve is over.. He's been disguising himself with a tit parting, burnt nose and necking girl in Ibiza Weekender.
Proves Alfies the fav... Even named the guy next to him after the kid 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20200130_164607.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now
I do too 😂🤣 i hate myself 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
Steve get ya dick out , get ya dick out , get ya dick out for the tattlersss 🤣🤣 🤪🤪
Edit I’m joking before I have my comment removed 🙈😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I bet Steve is LOVING the fact people prefer him lol I actually bet he winds her up about it

Thread suggestion

I’m Beckeh Lamb, I strip for the ‘Gram, the worlds seen my ham & bad attitude Bev is my mam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Guys, please! This will just confirm to Beggy that Tattlers are just jealous trolls! She will think we are all after Steve. And just for clarification I definitely do not find him attractive!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh you bloody hussies 😂 im on the fence with steve truth be told sometimes i think he looks ok an then others i think nah duck off must be my hormones 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys, please! This will just confirm to Beggy that Tattlers are just jealous trolls! She will think we are all after Steve. And just for clarification I definitely do not find him attractive!
They ah just jelush he’s mah man so theh bulleh meh cos theh ah just jelush he likes meh sexeh bodeh, saggeh tittehs n all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: the dungeons still a tit hole, these pair may as well be on the dole, will we ever find out about Slagatha Christie or will it remain a mystery 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll let you lot fight it out over Steve Hobson, I’m to busy fantasising over Warren Conway 🤤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They ah just jelush he’s mah man so theh bulleh meh cos theh ah just jelush he likes meh sexeh bodeh, saggeh tittehs n all.
I’d love a boob job me but I’m so happeh with my body, I love my body, people tell me Iv got a lovely body, I’m so happeh, I’m happeh in my body....but I’d love a boob job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve av yeh sin on’t tattle theh all fanceh yah I’m so luckeh I’m so happeh everywun fancehs ma man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies please he looks like a chipmunk 🐿🤢🤦🏼‍♀️🤣😂

God she’ll be spitting feathers at this thread she’ll think you’ll all steel him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now
I'm actually crying 🤣🤣🤣 are you ill?have you banged your head?😂😂 someone call the tattle ambulance quick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.