Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who spotted it but she’s definitely had more lip fillers. And her voice is actually normal while she’s ranting! She’s not putting on that annoying high pitched voice!

Reactions: 11
The funny thing about telling everyone to get a job is until woody was born, she couldn’t class youtube as a job. She had been unemployed for years beforehand and just scrounged off Steve
Getting pregnant only secured the handouts

Reactions: 5
First point she says we say anything to make ourselves feel better, about what exactly? Even if i had a tit day or week or life i could never feel better by 'picking' about something someone else is doing that makes no sense to me at all and shows that shes a bully herself to even understand that or have that thought pop in her brain. Secondly she says can you believe women with children and pulling down other women, erm well tbh i cant believe a mother of two boys is allowing them to grow up with no respect for women since their dad talks like a teenager out with the lads showing off and the mum is half naked selling her body and children online on the same page.
I will agree with her tho that it must be draining for her to feel the need to sit a read through everything daily, poor mite will need another holiday soon bless her 🙄

Reactions: 17
Rebecca - if you are truly being trolled and people are sending you nasty messages then show them on your stories! Out the trolls. I dare you.
She won't because she knows it's not trolling or bullying, it's her inability to respect other people's opinions

Reactions: 9
Silly cow.
How can YOU criticize anybody as a parent?!
You spend thousands on a dog yet your son had no duvet for months. Their beds are probably mouldy. You flaunt your body for seedy men, without thinking of the consequences in years to come. Imagine what your sons will think? Their car seats are unsafe. You took your poorly child on a 6 hour car journey. You favour one over the other. You only take them out if it's gifted. You slag us 'trolls' off, but you can't take it when we say the same about you?
The worst thing is you try to ATTRACT the seedy men knowing your sons are on your posts and videos. Disgusting. A mother should protect their kids at every opportunity. I would never post their lives online in this day and age for the sake of a free f**king Morrison's shop and some toilet roll.
Shall I go on? The list is endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she having a laugh, go get a job!!!!!! How dare you. Most of us on here have proper jobs/run our own business etc unlike you you bleeping twit!!!! And yes we do have children who sleep on proper beds with proper duvets and are treated equally, fed decent food with more veggies then a piece of spinach per person. Go take your own advise and look after your kids and get yourself a proper job, because taking pics of your ass and posting it on social media is not a proper job!!!!!! bleeping cheek of her, seriously 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs to clarify where the 'trolling' is coming from and post some to prove it... Sponsored by Andrex... #fullofshit 💩💩💩💩💩👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When she says trolls is she just referring to the tattle forum? Is anyone actually trolling her? If she’s talking about “us” then I’ve actually got a full time job and my kids are well cared for hun. I read tattle when I’m on the bog or in the bath as a bit of light entertainment. Chill out. Get yourself a job and look after your own kids ya prick.
I imagine she’s just shouting her mouth off about Tattle.

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha go and get a job? OH THE IRONY!!! Does she realise her 'job' is a hobby? She will earn peanuts cos she's a crap influencer.
You wouldn't last 2 minutes in a real job!! :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Wasn't she the one who used to watch Love Island and then criticise the contestants straight after? How is Tattle any different to doing that? Except the fact that her critique would reach her 40k followers immediately and pop up in related stories for those who didn't follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How bleeping dare she! Get a job? How about you getting a bleeping job? I work several jobs. I run a business with my husband, and do housekeeping several hours a week for extra cash - inbetween looking after my 4 kids, two of whom are autistic and 2 puppies. I will have a flick through tattle when I get 5 mins during the day - or in the evening when the kids are having chill down time watching TV and I actually get a few minutes peace.

If you can’t handle criticism because you can’t do your job properly hun, then I suggest you stop. Don’t put yourself out there and then complain when people don’t like the tit you churn out. You keep saying this is your job.... so bleeping act like it!

Reactions: 29
She mentioned even 'good things she's done is picked apart' is she admitting she does bad things regularly? 🤣 And can she also provide an example of these good things?

Reactions: 19
i don’t understand her at all. Or any other influencers Who have this mindset but ffs beckeh you have Made a job out of vlogging your life, yes all the good things and the bad things will get ripped apart, people will have opinions, some of which won’t be positive - that’s just what you have to deal with if this is your ‘job’ I’m sure if I rocked up to my job and did a few good things or a few crappy things then I would be (rightly) pulled apart. I myself don’t have a job or a child but am at university wanting to better myself, I may not get the greatest job in the world at the end of it all but I certainly wouldn’t flash my gash for the gram or throw my toys out the pram at the slightest negative comment, oh and if I am lucky to have a kid one day I certainly wouldn’t favour one over the other, let him sleep without a duvet, or sell his soul to insta for cash! So think I’m doing just fine thanks. Quite ironic really, surely she’s the one who needs a life if shes going to let a few comments dominate her life, spend time ranting down the phone, blocking people who have done nothing to her. 😆

she is blatantly on about tattle as well - now I don’t get why they say tattle ruins lives as I haven’t seen ONE person EVER purposely go and insult an influencer, I’ve seen influencers called out on favouritism (Hi beckeh) I have never seen any truly insulting comments toward anyone and I’m sure if comments were made that were genuinely insulting we would get admonished for it (and rightly so?) YOU choose to come here every day rebecca, YOU choose to read these comments, YOU choose to be insulted by them rather than take them on board, reflect, and alter your content as a result (people here were part of your audience once I bet!) — you don’t like it, don’t read it. You don’t have the right to call troll.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.