Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody said anything bad about her nana but that post just proves the whole family read here. But we are the saddos? I wouldn’t go looking to upset myself, but your slaggy daughter does so she can try troll. Like mother like daughter. No wonder Rebecca’s dad moved on, imagine living with someone like them two? duck that for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The thing is, we are all basing our opinions of Rebecca based on the tit she CHOOSES to show us! I think she forgets that. If you don’t like what people say about you - then change what you choose to show!

Reactions: 24
If she actually took time away from Instagram, grieved, was clearly hurt by her nan’s passing (I.e. didn’t go to centreparcs the second her nan passed or get a dog?) and people were commenting I think I would have said ah give her a break she’s grieving. But she gave not one duck about her nan passing, in fact beverley she didn’t seem to give much of a tit for you either since she wasn’t there To support you after the passing, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ fair game really, nan passing shouldn’t mean she shouldn’t be pulled up on crappy behaviour

Reactions: 29
1. I do plenty of nice things for people. I just gifted a hamper of xmas food to a family from my area who were struggling to be able to provide a christmas dinner for their kids! Bev can you tell us what are these nice things that Rebegga is constantly doing? cos I dont see any...

2. I've noticed that certain things hit a nerve with her, the triumph vid flopped spectacularly and rather than take responsibility for her part in it its easier to cry troll lol

Now BRB got a 2 hour journey to London ahead of me for an early WORK meeting in the morning for my JOB :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She literally filmed a dog food haul on the day of her nans funeral?? My nan died and I cried and cried and cried. My nans funeral came around, it broke me. I didn't leave my house apart from school run, I had time off work. I couldn't imagine filming myself on the day of her funeral because I was devastated, but yes rebecca I'm sure your mums right, I'm sure your heartbroken.

Reactions: 36
Lmfao omg her mum is just as childish as her!!!! My mum would go mad at me putting personal stuff on social media.... her mum is a middle aged woman and she’s ranting at people on the internet.... you can Defo see where Rebegga gets the attitude from!!! Howling at her go get a job comment... I have two well looked after boys (they have duvets & don’t sleep on the floor, I also treat them the same) and have worked hard from the age of 16!!!!! How about you give up your tit show of a ‘job’ if that’s what you want to call it... and get yourself into the real world because let’s face it one day you will have no choice than to go out & get a real job. P.s the person that fills your lips needs sacking

Reactions: 30
Bev love you raised a skank and a mooch for a daughter so the shame is on you.. you were probably the type who brought many "uncles" into her life so all she knows is how to open her legs for attention.. No one has said anything bad about her nanna? Just that she's a disrespectful bint for her behaviour following said nan's passing... If you're reading this, buy your grandson a duvet. P.s there are other compliments you can offer a woman, other than she's beautiful, but that sadly is all your offspring has going for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So we are tit mums because we have an opinion, so does that mean her own mum is now crappy too? Off to cry troll cause bev has called me a saddo and told me to get a life 🙄

How about teach your daughter what respect is and what a real job is.

Reactions: 26
The more I hear of her mum the more I understand why becks is the way she is.. she’s a whole lot of fucked up! If my mum saw me acting the way she does I’d get a clip round the ear!

Reactions: 29
What is her issue!. Nobody is bullying her at all! And we all either have jobs or look after our children, or both

Reactions: 14
Rebecca my love, please post all this hate and comments you apparently receive? Show us the screenshots.
We both know you come looking for it on this site! Her mum is, let me not😩😂😂

Reactions: 16
So we are tit mums because we have an opinion, so does that mean her own mum is now crappy too? Off to cry troll cause bev has called me a saddo and told me to get a life 🙄

How about teach your daughter what respect is and what a real job is.
The only thing she taught her daughter was to go get a man to look after you, if you have to sleep with him then do it becks but trust me it’s worth it he’ll pay for nice things, if you can trap him with a kid too and your set for life sweetheart

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if she took the time to listen to people’s constructive criticism and opinions, instead of deleting the comments immediately, blocking on the family’s accounts and moaning about trolls... she wouldn’t get half the comments made about her than she does.

Reactions: 18
She wonders why people have so much to say about her but how many times has she put up a story and then deleted it a few hours later because people have called her out on it. It just proves she doesn't even think about what she's putting out online before she posts it. Quite scary really

Reactions: 19
I have to be honest though she is slacking - usually she’s right on her phone blocking on Steve’s account but I am not blocked there! 😂

• Haha
I'd actually donate a days wages to see her attempt my job. Or a nurses job. Or a teacher. Or anything that takes some thought, logical thinking, initiative and some actual effort and hard work. She doesn't have a clue! Her and Steve are setting an awful example to the boys of work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahahahahahhahaha pipe down bev! 😂😂😂 apple definitely doesn’t fall far from the tree eh becs!
Edited to say I’m actually cringing so hard inside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her mum is calling the trolls 'saddos' but when we call her out on real things such as safety concerns, that's out of order? Jesus, the hypocrisy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.