Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched the triumph video :ROFLMAO: shes soooo condescending "I think you should treat yourself, get yourself some nice underwear"

Sweetheart I have a drawer full!!! not everyone wears rags and old stained breastfeeding bras like you

She really thinks she's invented the wheel WITH LITERALLY EVERYTHING doesnt she? Next time you read here Rebecca maybe take on board for a change that thats why you get on so many peoples nerves!

Acceptance is the first step to recovery :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her mums going off on one now 🤦🏻‍♀️
GO DO ONE SADDOS. My god 🤣🤣🤣 know where Rebecca gets it from, her mother is a pure embarrassment and clearly dragged her daughter up what a state the whole family is. Surely her mums in her 50s and mouthing off on her instagram, who needs to get a life 🤔 you cheap chav go away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really do think Steve can’t stand her and that’s why he takes the piss out of her. He’s a head but shes well and truly taken the lead

Reactions: 10
I’m literally cringing at her mum getting involved. Jesus Christ. Stop parading yourself online if you do not want to be talked about. People naturally form opinions on things they see. If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did her mum say someone will be lonely in life? Is that why Rebecca’s dad has fucked off and remarried with kids and bev is still lonely as ever. Makes sense thanks bev hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Imagine believing that posting on instagram is a FULL TIME JOB.
She's never worked a day in her life, I went way back her Instagram a while ago to see her old posts and what she posted about before it was her "full time job" and she posted a photo of her dads text saying about not being in a rush to find a job... we must be about 8 years down the line and still no bleeping job. I wonder if he's gave up on the idea that she's actually going to get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s all be careful otherwise she will be telling her sheep that we are abusing her mum 🙄 have a day off Bev, get a job x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she says trolls is she just referring to the tattle forum? Is anyone actually trolling her? If she’s talking about “us” then I’ve actually got a full time job and my kids are well cared for hun. I read tattle when I’m on the bog or in the bath as a bit of light entertainment. Chill out. Get yourself a job and look after your own kids ya prick.
No one is trolling her, she chooses to read tattle. It would be different if we were posting comments on her Instagram as that would be forcing our opinions on her. She could always just stop logging on. Or maybe she herself could get a proper job.

Reactions: 10
Please can someone explain to Rebecca that this is not a job
Screenshot_2019-12-19-19-32-26-1.png

This is before work/lunch brake kinda work!
She literally fell out the stupid tree and whacked every branch on the way down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd actually donate a days wages to see her attempt my job. Or a nurses job. Or a teacher. Or anything that takes some thought, logical thinking, initiative and some actual effort and hard work. She doesn't have a clue! Her and Steve are setting an awful example to the boys of work ethic.
Also just to add, theres nothing wrong with having low intellect/not being super brainy. Theres nothing wrong being a stay at home mum. Theres nothing wrong with just not having ambition to have a "good" career. But the fact she's sat there saying people who have an opinion on her social media posts should get a job is hilarious! Maybe she should get a job then she wouldn't get "trolled". Her job isn't a job. She might get paid for it but its not bloody work! A lot of people would feel privileged to be in her position (no 9-5, being able to be creative, being able to spend time with kids etc.) And would 100% not class that as work!

Reactions: 20
Looks like Bev can’t even string a sentence together the way she’s commenting on her post. Just as embarrassed for her as I am for her slaggy daughter. Where’s Steve in all this? Sticking up for his bride to be and mother in law? Hello, Steve?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.