Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody is absolutely adorable in this picture (but obviously I have blocked out his face to protect his privacy). The caption though? Does she ever read them back before she posts?
She's always so detached from him it's like he doesn't belong her 😐

Reactions: 5
How much does she contradict herself telling someone not to wear fake tan then saying but if fake tan makes you feel good just wear it, she’s a fool

Reactions: 12
Omg, little Woody in those pictures. He is the cutest wee boy! I genuinely hope he has a lovely Christmas!

Let’s have your thread suggestions then boys & girls....

Miss Pap mishap, where’s your Gymshark thigh gap?
I’m still living for this one ☝ and it has almost 60 likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely baffled by the amount of people saying how inspiring she is, what a ledgend, role model, so positive?! What are they seeing? Surely it’s a huge piss take. If not, I worry for the people who actually believe this about her. Who are these people and why do they believe she’s so great please??

Reactions: 17
She should have a free day ahead of her since her to do list is about 5 mins long.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"the sweetest little 2 year old I did ever met" lmao
One, a* for amazing English language.
And two, he's your son you gave birth to him, you didn't "met" him hahahaha she's trolling she's got to be 😜😜😜😜

Reactions: 19
She's taken Woodeh for a hair cut without golden boy AND looks like she's bought him a costa... Round of applause for Rebs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely baffled by the amount of people saying how inspiring she is, what a ledgend, role model, so positive?! What are they seeing? Surely it’s a huge piss take. If not, I worry for the people who actually believe this about her. Who are these people and why do they believe she’s so great please??
It's more concerning if they are being serious, it shows just how vulnerable they are to vloggers like her. She never researches anything she does, she frequently gives incorrect information or carries out incorrect/unsafe practices. This is why I feel so strongly that vloggers and influencers, who earn money or receive gifted items or services should be regulated and held accountable. I think it's only then, social media would see a mass exodus of people like Rebegga, because she wouldn't be able to just post random crap or post endless dishonest Ads and claim it's a job rather than a hobby

She's taken Woodeh for a hair cut without golden boy AND looks like she's bought him a costa... Round of applause for Rebs!
She's finally getting the hang of being a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

i do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how you feel EMBARRASSED!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Classy......
As a responsible/professional vlogger Rebecca should be discouraging aggressive behaviour by her followers on her behalf. Also she frequently cries troll or bully, but if the fools who constantly defend her had half a brain cell they'd see it's not bullying or trolling, it's difference of opinions or constructive comments. Rebecca and her sheep are actually trolls and bullies because they attack anyone who disagrees or questions her about things. Rebecca actively encourages people to attack and bully anyone who disagrees, I've NEVER seen her tell people to stop being nasty to someone with a different opinion, in fact she and her mother join in with nasty unprofessional comments. If she wants to be taken seriously as a vlogger she needs to be more professional in the way she portrays herself, collaborates with brands and interacts with ALL viewers and not just those creeping or perving around her. She needs to stop Steve and family members from posting inappropriate comments on her posts, as it's supposed to be her job, not hobby.

One person actually said she has never been more in love with another woman's body than she is with Rebecca's. Good God it sound like she needs a restraining order.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I really hate the way all these vloggers are jumping on the troll train. We. Are. Not. Trolls. We come onto a gossip site to do exactly that-have a gossip. I have never sent Rebs a message and I don’t intend to. Does that make me a coward? Maybe but guess what, I couldn’t care less. If you don’t want to read what’s on this site then, Lamby, don’t come on the site!!
also, I think there definitely needs to be some guidelines/regulations on using children in adverts. If a brand is paying an influencer to do an ad then it should just be them advertising the product, I think it becomes very grey when they get their children involved in terms of privacy, consent and who should actually get the payment
I read the paper every day and say to my mum "oh that Katie price is a bit of a mess lately isn't she" blah blah blah

KP works in the media as does Rebs, both choose to put themselves out there just begs isn't as famous

When people read the paper/watch the news and comment on celebs as they have done for decades no ones ever told me I'm a troll! Why is this any different?!

Reactions: 17
Omg 🤣🤣I'm in a hoop what the actual duck is she at in the underwear vlog dancing in her underwear like she was in a strip club 🤷‍♀️ how embarrassing is she prancing around for views iv seen it all now 😂😂 if she put as much time and attention into them 2 boys instead of herself .

Rebecca lamb full of spam does anything for the gram 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m Rebecca this is my gash, im thick as fook it’s how I make my cash. I eat in moderation and those jealous tattlers can’t duck with my positive vibration ✌🏽

Only just caught up, you lot have had me in absolute bits. Can’t cope. I’ve not watched all of the bodeh confidence tutorial yet, I can only manage small doses at a time 😂

But my favourite line so far..
‘Ah love the fact it gives you a reallehh nice looking cleavage but it doesn’t PUFF them up too much and make them look like their kind of...falling out. More of a sexeh cleavage instead of looking like their just....falling out, kind of thing.’
bleeping wow.

Edited to add - Does she think she’s Chessie King with them dance moves? :oops: Literally not an original bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.