Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg someone please tell me she did realise zoflora obviously intended that as an advent calendar type gifts 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Why the hell did she just wade into them all 😂
She really is a grabby cow, couple of months ago she was gifted some pamper things and there were sweets in the package, lots of people commented on the ungrateful way she ripped into the parcel and grabbed at everything

Yeah I think it’s important to remember, especially in cases like this, the brands pay for the audience, not the person advertising. All they want is the reach, they don’t give a duck who talks/unboxes/stories it.
I don't think Rebegga even follows zoflora on IG

Reactions: 5
Steve, them jealous trolls on Tattle are sayin’ I aren’t able to count to 12, ‘cause there was 12 bottles of Zoflora and that’s to use for 12 days, ‘cause there’s 12 bottles in’t box, for cleaning for 12 days. Can I use it for me hair? We’ve run out of that Glade Hair freshner I usually use ‘cause I like smell of it.
I’ll do a video t’show ‘em I can count.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every time she opens her mouth about ‘mum guilt’ I want to punch her in the face. ‘I hate doing it around them’, without them, you wouldn’t have your job so go choke on Steve’s sausage will you.

everytime she’s in the office she has to let us know, look at me I’m working so late at night. Please. duck. Off. You’re sitting in your PJ’s drinking a hot chocolate.
She only feels mum guilt about working, not about the countless hair and beauty appointments, including the ones poor Woody was dragged to on his birthday and when he was ill in the car. That witch wouldn't know mum guilt if it jumped up and bit her on her photoshopped arse. She's lazy and has never done a proper day's work in her life

Reactions: 26
Fml, mum guilt is waking your kid up at 6am to drop him off with family/nursery and not be home till 8pm when he’s in bed. Mum guilt is missing a Christmas play because a patient became ill during handover and you hand was forced. Mum guilt is sacrificing my Christmas time with my child to deliver chemotherapy to people that may not see next Christmas. Mum guilt is HAVING to work to pay for the privilege of having a CHILD. I’ll enjoy my nhs tea bag on my 3rd night shift... you enjoy your hot choc. Mum guilt, don’t make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
She is so patronising it hurts. Mum guilt is she joking? Most her ‘ work’ involves her kids!! If shes feeling that guilty for editing some tit videos and they really are tit. Why does she not then make the most of her days off with her child and cram in as many activities as possible? She has no clue at all.

Reactions: 21
I know people have said this already but i am totally shocked and saddened at the blatant favouritism towards Alfie. How absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: 16
It's when she says I'm in the office and have mum guilt and everyone watching is thinking there are mums who actually go out to work in offices or call centres all we see from you Rebecca is your sat in the back bedroom and your boys are just across the landing, so think on 😡

Reactions: 25
While I think she’s talking utter shite, I do think this whole “well I work doing this or I do that so she can’t talk about mum guilt” is ridiculous. I’m not defending her, she’s an awful mother regardless and doesn’t care for her kids (woody), but that doesn’t mean to say that someone with an easier job or a stay at home mum doesn’t feel mum guilt. I’ve said before I’ve been a working mum and a stay at home mum, I’ve felt it strong on both sides.

Reactions: 7
Me:I don't get home from work till 10pm some nights

Rebecca "doesn't read tattle" Lamb: "I've been working reallehh late at night latelehhh" followed by quotes about not explaining yourself 😂

Hiiiiiii honeyyyyy 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
While I think she’s talking utter shite, I do think this whole “well I work doing this or I do that so she can’t talk about mum guilt” is ridiculous. I’m not defending her, she’s an awful mother regardless and doesn’t care for her kids (woody), but that doesn’t mean to say that someone with an easier job or a stay at home mum doesn’t feel mum guilt. I’ve said before I’ve been a working mum and a stay at home mum, I’ve felt it strong on both sides.
Completely agree.
Mum guilt comes in all levels and sizes!
She does take the piss a bit though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Completely agree.
Mum guilt comes in all levels and sizes!
She does take the piss a bit though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah she definitely does. I just hate that if you don’t work a difficult job or you work shorter hours that it seems its not okay to feel guilty. That couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s not a scrap for who feels more guilt!

“Woody can count to 10, so clever for a 2 year old!!” Yea sorry babes that gorgeous little boy cannot count to 10, he copied you saying words he doesn’t know they’re numbers & half of them he didn’t pronounce or say at all. Get off your bleeping phone and laptop more often and help that dear little boy, write on a piece of paper numbers and point to them and say there number so he has number recognition as well as practice saying them. Saying them after you IS NOT COUNTING. He should be talking in 2/3 word sentences at least, I know every child is different but my son was talking clear words before one years old, at 2 he could converse with me, & my HV always praised his speech & so did other people who use to see him, both my sons are the same so it was not a fluke, a little advice for your REBECCA, you do not work as much as you think you do you DO NOT, you’re a lazy little witch with the most hideous hair, you care more about yourself than you do those kids, but you clearly care more for Alfie than Woody. We tell you on the daily how you come across but you continue to ignore and favour your eldest son. He’s a spoilt brat, you put ZERO effort in with their Xmas presents you’ve bought them nothing but absolute tit & you’re not bothering to divide up who has what you’ll let them just open them, and SHARE, we all know Alfie will rule the roost Xmas morning and woody won’t get a look in, there are toys Alfie will play with not age appropriate for woody and vise versa, make a bleeping effort to get your kids things they want. Have they even made a list? Are you even getting them anything you know they want or did u just buy a bunch of cheap tat. There was no effort in what you bought at all. Bath bombs they’re 2 and 5 why are you so thick!? No colouring books, pens, dot to dot? Play doh? Duplo lego, remote control cars? All inexpensive items. But you’ve bought so much underwhelming crap. I feel sorry for your kids, my kids are so well loved compared to yours. I feel really, really feel sorry for you, you’re a lost soul, your partner is a sleeze bag. You’ve gone from absolutely beautiful dark hair and relatable, I USE to like you, but now you’re letting go of yourself, your hair is horrendously damaged, blonde DOES NOT suit you. Spend more time playing with those boys and stop wasting money on horrible lip fillers, lashes & over processing your hair. Woody needs you, you’re his everything and you ignore him and you’re letting him down on an educational front. He needs speech therapy. Swallow your pride and address these issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can anyone pin-point where she went so wrong with her online profile/YouTube? What was the focal point I wonder, where her behaviour started to change? There is nearly always something that triggers a change in Someone's life. Lots of people have said they used to like her 🤔

Reactions: 1
Can anyone pin-point where she went so wrong with her online profile/YouTube? What was the focal point I wonder, where her behaviour started to change? There is nearly always something that triggers a change in Someone's life. Lots of people have said they used to like her 🤔
I noticed it when they moved to the new house. I've watched since she was pregnant with Woody and used to enjoy her content. I've never much liked Steve but he didn't used to be in the vlogs much. I think she's lonely, depressed, bored, isolated and doesn't have any friends. Normally, I'd have empathy for someone in that position but she's made herself so unrelatable and unlikable that I have no sympathy for her anymore.

Reactions: 15
"im just gunna bronze up ma face and make it look all bronzy, I love a bronzy look, it looks so nice to just be more bronzy"
Ffs kill me now. How have we got to this stage in the world where uneducated simpletons like her make money for doing feck all.

Fml, mum guilt is waking your kid up at 6am to drop him off with family/nursery and not be home till 8pm when he’s in bed. Mum guilt is missing a Christmas play because a patient became ill during handover and you hand was forced. Mum guilt is sacrificing my Christmas time with my child to deliver chemotherapy to people that may not see next Christmas. Mum guilt is HAVING to work to pay for the privilege of having a CHILD. I’ll enjoy my nhs tea bag on my 3rd night shift... you enjoy your hot choc. Mum guilt, don’t make me laugh.
Ah bless you, I am truly humbled by people like you. Thank you so much for the work you do. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When you think she can’t piss you off anymore she goes on about mum guilt.......go and duck right off you stupid pathetic poor excuse of a mother!!!!!!
Your at home with your kids 24 hours a day, you patronising idiot. There are mums that have no choice but to leave their children in full time day care so they can go out to work. How dare you compare your tit staged boring life to those that actually go out to work to make a living. Actually I tell you what you do have “mum guilt” but you allow it to happen, selling your children’s privacy on line for all to see, treating your kids sooooo different, making them sleep on the floor, the list goes on. You haven’t got a bleeping clue, you should be ashamed of yourself. How anyone actually genuinely likes you is a total mystery to me. You’ve proved to everyone that your a selfish mother who thinks only about yourself. You lie constantly just for attention on the gram. You’d sell your soul for a quick buck. Give up now Rebs because your making yourself look like an utter twit, your an embarrassment!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the mum guilt is there for her..... although i truly believe she feels guilty and thinks that it’s her work getting in the way when really it’s because she doesn’t do much with the kids in terms of crafts,parks/groups etc and she doesn’t understand why she feels like this and decides to work late at night in the hope something will change. If she worked 9-3 / 3 days a week at home but spent her other time being present in the moment with the kids she would benefit greatly from that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.