Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m being picky here but I laugh when I see her gifted things that say something like ‘Christmas with the Hobsons’ because she’s still Rebecca cunty Lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to watch ...
Firstly why does why say “one” like that I kills me inside
Secondly “it’s my Nan” no it’s a feather you wank sniff

she just said that to get it in there she’s a terrible actor

Reactions: 10
The state of her skin 😳 I mean mines not perfect but Jesus!

p.s I hope this doesn’t get taken the wrong way but her makeup seems quite cheap compared to what she used to use... I use all drug store makeup I don’t have any mac or anything like that I’m just trying to say she’s going abit down hill with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The state of her skin 😳 I mean mines not perfect but Jesus!

p.s I hope this doesn’t get taken the wrong way but her makeup seems quite cheap compared to what she used to use... I use all drug store makeup I don’t have any mac or anything like that I’m just trying to say she’s going abit down hill with it
Probably doesn’t help that beauty blender was rank, she doesn’t change her pillow cases often enough (I encourage every 2 days) and she’s using VERY cheap makeup.
Nothing wrong with high street at all, but if she hasn’t got a good cleansing routine then it won’t matter what tit she puts on her face! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone going to break it to her that Woody isn’t counting to ten, he’s just copying her counting to ten :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What an absolute twit. He’s not counting to 10, he’s copying what your saying 🤔

Reactions: 27
I feel bad for saying this because Woody is the most adorable little boy but he’s far from clever. He’s got the potential to be if you’d just help him Rebecca but that takes too much time from you super busy schedule 🙄

Reactions: 19
Omg someone please tell me she did realise zoflora obviously intended that as an advent calendar type gifts 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Why the hell did she just wade into them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No rebs he cant count to 10 he's repeating what you are saying
Came here to say this! bleeping hell that kid has no hope with her as a mother. She just completely changed from talking about his hair to getting him to perform again. All for our benefit.

Reactions: 14
No rebs he cant count to 10 he's repeating what you are saying
He’s not even copying very well. I’m not criticising Woody, I just can’t believe his mother thinks that is him ‘counting to ten’. My 11 month old tries to copy the words I say just like that. Not too clever for a two year old in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
How the feck did she get from his hair to counting to 10? Christ he's not a performing monkey, poor boy

Reactions: 17
No he’s not counting to 10,
1. he’s repeating what you’re saying and 2. You can’t actually understand half of the words.

Maybe spend a bit more time with him and he will count to 10 on his own x

Reactions: 17
And this is exactly what worries me. When she sees the health visitor and goes “Woodeh can say 1500 words and count to 10 and says a zebra is a stripey horseh” because she is lying to save face! YOU WILL NOT GET HIM THE HELP HE NEEDS!!

Reactions: 16
Hahahahahahahahahahahah also dying at the counting to ten... I’m sorry to be harsh but she is such a thicko and clearly got where she is with the tits n arse she was blessed with 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.