Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Rebecca reads here lets all break it down for her then maybe she'll get the message.

I dont normally like tooting my own horn as i'm sure the same can be said for all of the girls on here but I can't have it said i'm jealous of Rebecca Lamb when nothing could be further from the truth :ROFLMAO: so....

I moved out and stood on my own 2 feet when I was 18, put myself through uni and came out with a first class honours degree in Politics and french from a red brick uni, have climbed the career ladder ever since, was headhunted for my current job, recently bought a 3 bed semi without a pennies help from any man, am in the process of having it renovated into becoming the ultimate girly palace (actually renovating as in knocking down walls and putting in new kitchens and bathrooms not just putting a flower garland round the bog :ROFLMAO:) I have a top of the range German whip - again with 0 help from anyone, I've paid for myself to go on 2 amazing hols this year to Santorini and Croatia, I'm off to Malta on the 30th to celebrate new years with all my family, and have got Mexico booked in April, I have the most amazing extended family around me who I see all the time and are always there for me when I need them, I've got the tightest group of girlfriends and were all off out for dinner and drinks on Saturday to exchange our secret santa gifts!

So yeah, I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to be jealous of Rebecca for 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

What an idiot

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
As Rebecca reads here lets all break it down for her then maybe she'll get the message.

I dont normally like tooting my own horn as i'm sure the same can be said for all of the girls on here but I can't have it said i'm jealous of Rebecca Lamb when nothing could be further from the truth :ROFLMAO: so....

I moved out and stood on my own 2 feet when I was 18, put myself through uni and came out with a first class honours degree in Politics and french from a red brick uni, have climbed the career ladder ever since, was headhunted for my current job, recently bought a 3 bed semi without a pennies help from any man, am in the process of having it renovated into becoming the ultimate girly palace (actually renovating as in knocking down walls and putting in new kitchens and bathrooms not just putting a flower garland round the bog :ROFLMAO:) I have a top of the range German whip - again with 0 help from anyone, I've paid for myself to go on 2 amazing hols this year to Santorini and Croatia, I'm off to Malta on the 30th to celebrate new years with all my family, and have got Mexico booked in April, I have the most amazing extended family around me who I see all the time and are always there for me when I need them, I've got the tightest group of girlfriends and were all off out for dinner and drinks on Saturday to exchange our secret santa gifts!

So yeah, I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to be jealous of Rebecca for 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

What an idiot
Ah but can you cook a slow cooker curreh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

What an idiot
I bet your food shop isn't as riveting as Rebecca's though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That glittery two piece outfit makes her look like a cheap Cher impersonator.
But bright side, that video definitely has cheered me up 😂😂😂 I am going to save that in my memory forever.

She's really got no clue about fashion and how to dress has she? Actually none at all 🤦‍♀️ the thigh length boots would have gone better with the black jumper dress thing that I'm pretty sure you would wear jeans or trousers with?
Or am I just really old now?😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There she goes again with the quotes, Rebecca love honestly, get it through your head we are NOT jealous of you! Realistically what do you have that would make anyone jealous!? I have a house, a loving husband who dotes on me, 3 beautiful happy children who are my whole world, brilliant friends and family, I am very happy with my life, I do not need to beg for likes and attention from strangers on Instagram and I also do not need to nor do I wish to sell my privacy and my children’s privacy online. Stop assuming we are jealous of you because honestly, your life actually seems pretty depressing to me.
Very well said. I laughed at the quote she posted this morning about people should stay in their lane and concentrate on themselves. That really is only relevant if people are passing judgement or commenting if it's unsolicited. By her putting hers and her families lives and business online, making money from that and accepting gifted items and services because of what she's posting, she is giving up the right to privacy and also giving up the right to tell people not to judge. She considers herself to be 'an influencer', therefore professionally she has to accept criticism and other people's opinions. She doesn't have to accept bullying or trolling as she keeps accusing people of, but hand on heart, I haven't seen anyone bullying or trolling. I have however seen Rebecca
and her mother looking down on viewers and making fun of them. From seeing some of Rebecca's responses, meltdowns and attention seeking, I think a lot of that has been learnt from her mum, she seems to encourage it. Maybe her mum would be better teaching her daughter some decent parenting skills, rather than posting bitchy childish comments to viewers. I don't think Rebecca has had a particularly brilliant background, so now likes to play lady of the Manor and pretend she's superior to everyone watching. When the reality is, she's uneducated, illiterate(due to laziness and being unprofessional), she's a neglectful mother, she has no shame about posing half naked and putting it under the guise of family vlogging and her relationship is as fake and tacky as her vlogging career. People would probably be a lot less harsh if she genuinely interacted with ALL her viewers and not just the arse lickers, she accepted constructive comments, stopped playing the victim and stopped using family business (bereavement, illness etc) to gain sympathy and attention while she carries on as normal. It's hard to empathise with an attention seeker who has no respect/compassion for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand her content. It’s practically all hauls for her own clothes, which I don’t really want to see. If she showed us hauls for the boys clothes, and how their wardrobes change over the seasons. Or Christmas craft ideas to do with kids. Then I’d be all for her, but she isn’t really a mummy blogger. Her posts resemble the same as a single woman.

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand her content. It’s practically all hauls for her own clothes, which I don’t really want to see. If she showed us hauls for the boys clothes, and how their wardrobes change over the seasons. Or Christmas craft ideas to do with kids. Then I’d be all for her, but she isn’t really a mummy blogger. Her posts resemble the same as a single woman.
I’d be more interested in children clothing hauls or children hauls in general which don’t completely favour Alfie

Reactions: 11
See at this point I'd be happy with food shop videos and anything involving Woody!

In fact,at this point I think I actually miss 2SS!

Reactions: 10
I wonder where she would have ended up if she didn’t stalk Steve? I think a street corner or a single mum to multiple kids all with different dads, throw in a few trips to the gum clinic for the various STD’s she caught along the way. Nothing against single mums with multiple kids before someone goes mad at me 🤣

Reactions: 2
The amount of decent Christmas content she could have created but hasn't is actually astounding. Festive kids clothing haul including christmas jumpers, christmas party outfits etc, she could have even split into two videos for different ages if she was really desperate, her embarrassing christmas toy haul should have featured decent toys, she could have used that rule I always see around, something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read etc etc and again she could have split into two videos for ages, she could have done festive baking with Woodeh, baking mince pies, christmas cake, festive crafts, both of them could have done this while Alfeh was off! Christmas day outfits for super buseh mums! Regardless of the fact she looks horrendous, I don't see the point of the Christmas party haul since she hasn't got anywhere to go or anyone to go with but fair enough she could have done it, but she missed the boat... This should have been done back in November, with nicer outfits and actual outfits including accessories and jewellery, and what about all this make up shes constantly gifted, she could have showed us some Christmas party 'looks', we know how much she loves slapping her make up on and pouting for the camera, she could have put that skill to use. She could have gone out into her local area and looked at what events and activites are on, even better if they are free, and done a video about that. The girl is lost, she hasn't got a clue if she is coming or going, she can't decide if she wants to be a mummy vlogger or a slut so she does both and it isn't working in her favour!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen mrs meldrums latest post? She has filmed a festive outfit video using what’s already in her wardrobe as she doesn’t get out much. Anyone else think it’s a sneaky dig?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing to do with her figure but those outfits are horrendous so cheap and tacky. Even someone with the best figure would look awful in them.

I think she's so used to using sex for getting what she wants and it's what Steve expects of her that she thinks she has to dress sexy all the time, and sexy to her is half naked. You can look sexy without showing every bit of flesh off Rebs!
You're spot on. I think she's always used sex and her sexuality to get what she wants, because she has nothing else to offer

Reactions: 10
She should really do OnlyFans.. and sell herself on there. She’ll make more doing what she does best than try be a family channel 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s really baffling me how she hasn’t decided to stock up on things, especially seeing as it snowed the other day. I just done a massive stock up shop, I live a 5 min drive from two big shops and I still always stock up in December as a just in case. She’s beyond stupid, you don’t need a uni education to gain some common sense.

Reactions: 5
I think ill go to morrisons to get some LITTLE bits 😂 one day she might buy something big 🙏
Them yoghurts are really fab but because she’s had to buy them herself she’s bought 2 of them yes just ✌ They’re great for when your out and about hmm that’ll be another reason you bought two because you dont bleeping go anywhere ..... no loo roll again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should really do OnlyFans.. and sell herself on there. She’ll make more doing what she does best than try be a family channel 🙄
She knows none of her sheep will move over, it will then only be the pervs viewing and she won't be able to hide under the mummy vlogger /influencer title, it would become adult entertainment

Ah bless little woody, he likes yogurts too, thought it was just Alfie
Thought she had diagnosed Woody as being dairy intolerant, just more of her lies to sell products

Interesting that she's bought Woody some things for his Chicken pox, because they used the previous bottle on Alfie. Woody has visibly had chicken pox for nearly 10 days and only now is the cruel witch buying him lotions to help with itching.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.