Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits are all awful on her. If she has any genuine gal pals they need to be honest with her. She has no idea how to dress her shape. She thinks skin tight and skimpy = sexy. Everything is so mis-matched are the outfits even from this decade? They look so 2001 on her. cheap🙆🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Rebecca doesn’t HAVE to read here, nobody has a knife to her throat. While it’s sad people have said to things about her body, they’re not lying. Those dresses do make her look bigger than she is, she’s not even curvy anymore you can see a pouch forming. Her arse isn’t what she thinks it is, her legs are on the chunky side and she doesn’t know how to dress for it. I’d want someone to be honest with me and tell me if I looked stupid or something didn’t fit correctly. Maybe it’s time she stops buying size 10-12 and gets a 14, she is all about body positivity after all. Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her, harsh comments or not. That video just shows how much she edits herself and how damaging she can be. So I’ll say it, she is getting chubby and no she’s not pretty anymore. Truth hurts 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When did she say this. Did she say year.
I was going to say before his school should recognise he behind and have a iep and interventions in place for him.
Wonder if school staff monitor her social media..
She's making but so easy for educational welfare officer to see why he's off so much.
This was not long after they moved house I believe....

She did go for 1 session but she was rolling her eyes and sighing as if she couldn't believe Alfies teacher had the audacity to question that anything to do with THE Rebecca Lamb was not 100% perfect lol

She basically said "alfies teachers said we need to go to a speech therapist I dont know what she's talking about I understand him perfectly"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This was not long after they moved house I believe....

She did go for 1 session but she was rolling her eyes and sighing as if she couldn't believe Alfies teacher had the audacity to question that anything to do with THE Rebecca Lamb was not 100% perfect lol

She basically said "alfies teachers said we need to go to a speech therapist I dont know what she's talking about I understand him perfectly"
Poor little lad. My son has speech disorder and fought and accepted any help possible.
It really has impacted on the academic side.

Reactions: 6
Rebecca doesn’t HAVE to read here, nobody has a knife to her throat. While it’s sad people have said to things about her body, they’re not lying. Those dresses do make her look bigger than she is, she’s not even curvy anymore you can see a pouch forming. Her arse isn’t what she thinks it is, her legs are on the chunky side and she doesn’t know how to dress for it. I’d want someone to be honest with me and tell me if I looked stupid or something didn’t fit correctly. Maybe it’s time she stops buying size 10-12 and gets a 14, she is all about body positivity after all. Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her, harsh comments or not. That video just shows how much she edits herself and how damaging she can be. So I’ll say it, she is getting chubby and no she’s not pretty anymore. Truth hurts 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll happily add a comment if I don’t agree with certain things she does or says but I’d never comment on her body/looks. It would be rich coming from me considering I resemble Princess Fiona (and no, not the pre Ogre Fiona).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll happily add a comment if I don’t agree with certain things she does or says but I’d never comment on her body/looks. It would be rich coming from me considering I resemble Princess Fiona (and no, not the pre Ogre Fiona).
Well if she didn’t dress like the village bike, there wouldn’t be so much to judge. I see her arse more than I see my partners and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she wearing! Do you think that she has dressed in the most hideous unflattering outfits on purpose so that she can then do the crying post tomorrow about all the nasty trolls?!

Reactions: 4
She best not stand to close to that open fire in those gold satin combat trousers thay look like thay would go up in a flash!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't start going over from here and leaving comments there, especially about her appearance. That's exactly what trolling is. 🙄

Yes, yes, I shouldn't police the thread. But let's not be the twats she thinks we are.
DEFINITELY AGREE!!

To be honest I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her weight or shape yes the outfits are absolutely shite but nasty comments about her appearance are unnecessary

Reactions: 8
Or maybe she can't spell and isn't professional enough to double check her posts/spell check. Until she admits to having 'learning difficulties', you're just guessing. I didn't think you were ever trying to be offensive but I'm telling you that, to me, it is. I fought years for a diagnosis, so labelling somebody when you're guessing/assuming feels wrong.
Sorry I didn't mean for it to come across like that at all. I genuinely do think she should of had some support with her grammar, speech etc etc. Anyway....sorry again if I caused any offence, it wasn't my intention. X

Ohhhhhh dear 😂😂😂
Brutal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I have so much to say but I’m far to new to this thread 😆😆 is she trolling?!
These are not outfits she’d wear in public right?

I can feel the static coming from the screen 😬

I’m gonna throw in a positive, she should cut her hair to this length, a long bob would make her look a little more...classy, a little 🤷‍♀️ and ditch the talons love.

E95B827B-C22C-402C-B172-65FF229751D7.jpeg

genuinely thought we were about to get a glimpse of where alfiah and woodah came from in this part of the haul 😵

E66368EE-CBBE-483A-B6A2-33B1C96C7EBE.jpeg

I bloody love this Rebecca..for the wrong reasons 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.