Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You won't get hate because there won't be chance for anyone else to see it. She sits there monitoring every comment everywhere and deletes anything negative instead of engaging and saying dya know what, you're right. What do you recommend or oooh do you have any tips etc. Literally for anything. If you're not tonguing her asshole you're not welcome to comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You won't get hate because there won't be chance for anyone else to see it. She sits there monitoring every comment everywhere and deletes anything negative instead of engaging and saying dya know what, you're right. What do you recommend or oooh do you have any tips etc. Literally for anything. If you're not tonguing her asshole you're not welcome to comment 😂
Are you steve 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she knows what camel toe is? I feel like I'll get thrush just watching her :sick:

One thing I will say, she does cheap and tarty really really well👏👏
I just cannot fathom how she would look at any of those outfits and think they looked nice. They are all horrible. The shiny pink cargo trousers?! Seriously?! The glittery grey strap top & flared leggings?! It’s all just tacky as duck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So five outfits on what not to wear for a Christmas party 🥴

They might look nice on slimmer people although that play suit and thigh highs are horrendous but none of them flattered her body shape. She just looked cheap and tacky in all of them

Reactions: 10
The playsuit is oookkkk because its a loose ish fit but the rest is vile! :sick:

Theres nothing wrong with her figure at all but she needs to dress as a mother of 2 who hoovers malibu and mince pies like theyre going out of fashion. Bodycons not working for u Elleh!

Also, as a designer bag enthusiast from what i can see of that matelasse style bag it appears to be fake there must be another ebay haul coming up lol

Reactions: 16
The playsuit is oookkkk because its a loose ish fit but the rest is vile! :sick:

Theres nothing wrong with her figure at all but she needs to dress as a mother of 2 who hoovers malibu and mince pies like theyre going out of fashion. Bodycons not working for u Elleh!

Also, as a designer bag enthusiast from what i can see of that matelasse style bag it appears to be fake there must be another ebay haul coming up lol
It’s definitly fake.
The bottom of the S&L are attached slightly too far left. But I’m sure she said before she has that and the Gucci bag and both a fakes from eBay!

Reactions: 6
My first post on Rebecca Lamb's thread....what are those outfits? I'm all for dressing how you like regardless of body shape but it pisses me off when these instamums buy into this fast fashion crappy material crap. They look hideous! Invest in some good quality clothes that don't show every bump and nook and cranny.

Reactions: 9
I do kind of feel sorry for her that she will never wear any of those because she will never go to an Xmas party or any party for that matter

I do kind of feel sorry for her that she will never wear any of those because she will never go to an Xmas party or any party for that matter
I actually feel sorry for her too. I look forward to my works Christmas night out all year and it is one of the best nights of the year. How sad that she’s so isolated that she can only dress up like that to make a video which to be honest was probably only to get one up on Steve.
Ps whoever said about the Spanx... she looks like she’s wearing those ones with the bum padding. Definitely something going on!

Omg those outfits. They really not flattering she's but bottom heavy.
The cropped top and trousers looks like belly spilling out and too clingy.
Is there a channel mum do she makes ash mama Reid look classy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.