Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is that she’s just throwing on one-piece outfits and calling it an outfit video. Idk about everyone else but I watch those kind of videos to see how people style things with accessories etc, just showing a dress doesn’t inspire anyone.

Reactions: 7
Posting Christmas party ideas. It’s Dec 15th! The parties have happened!!!!!!! 🙈 she should of done this mid November for inspiration

Also!! She is Sooooo returning Eveything!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Posting Christmas party ideas. It’s Dec 15th! The parties have happened!!!!!!! 🙈 she should of done this mid November for inspiration

Also!! She is Sooooo returning Eveything!!!!
I thought this 😂 mine was on Friday so irrelevant to me now. She’s clearly seen it on someone else’s insta and as she’s so desperate for content, shes just ordered a few random pieces from cheaaaaaap websites and chucked them to entertain herself while Steve was actually out having fun! Sad, sad life

Reactions: 18
What I don’t get is that she’s just throwing on one-piece outfits and calling it an outfit video. Idk about everyone else but I watch those kind of videos to see how people style things with accessories etc, just showing a dress doesn’t inspire anyone.
what you're not understanding hun is bar us tattlers most of rebecca lambs followers appear to be sheep who've recently underwent a lobotomy!

From what us tattle trolls have found they are unable to do such simple tasks as undertaking a foodshop, putting a jar of sauce in a slow cooker for 5 hours or putting on an outfit in order to attend their works crimbo parties without Reb rebs excellent guidance of how to do such things on her instagram stories.

Its for this reason that Rebecca is so so inspirational dont you know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
OUTFIT NUMBER 3 🤢🤮

Also, why she posting Christmas party outfits when she has no mates / never goes out? 🙃

Reactions: 12
Terrible sense of fashion . She is faaaaar from classy . Influencing and YouTube is just not for her - will you please give up already , stop making fun of yourself . This woman literally is not good at anything , she doesn’t have any hobbies / talents , can’t parent , can’t cook , can’t clean , can’t dress properly , can’t do any crafts . Oh and did you see her giveaways ? Literally some cheap and cheerful Poundland crap , tacky nail polishes / eye shadows that no one really uses and some PR leftovers . Just no .. she’s a laughing stock . I just can’t .. how can she think people are jealous of her ?

Reactions: 13
Don't start going over from here and leaving comments there, especially about her appearance. That's exactly what trolling is. 🙄

Yes, yes, I shouldn't police the thread. But let's not be the twats she thinks we are.

Reactions: 22
New tread title..
Hanging ham? NO, its Rebecca Lamb; She thinks she's so classy but shes a dirty Lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Don't start going over from here and leaving comments there, especially about her appearance. That's exactly what trolling is. 🙄

Yes, yes, I shouldn't police the thread. But let's not be the twats she thinks we are.
She thinks Alfies teachers a twit for sending them to speech therapy referrals so 🤷‍♀️

She thinks Alfies teachers a twit for sending them to speech therapy referrals so 🤷‍♀️
When did she say this. Did she say year.
I was going to say before his school should recognise he behind and have a iep and interventions in place for him.
Wonder if school staff monitor her social media..
She's making but so easy for educational welfare officer to see why he's off so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My daughter can pull off a Christmas outfit far better than Rebecca can. I know I’m biased but to me she is beautiful and she doesn’t flaunt herself on Instagram for the likes. She works bloody hard to provide a life for her and her little girl. No freebies, no ads, no shite.....just a genuine loving Mummy 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
My daughter can pull off a Christmas outfit far better than Rebecca can. I know I’m biased but to me she is beautiful and she doesn’t flaunt herself on Instagram for the likes. She works bloody hard to provide a life for her and her little girl. No freebies, no ads, no shite.....just a genuine loving Mummy 🥰
She looks beautiful ❤

Reactions: 6
Fuckin hell thats miles away from the gym shark pic what size are you squeezing into hun xx dress for your shape for duck sake looks like it’s cutting her in half
And get a bleeping good bra on and give yourself some support and shape Rebs 🤦

She has learning difficulties, you can tell that by the way she spells and talks, I'm not in any insulting people with special needs...not at all. But she doesn't see she does any wrong and thinks her behaviour is normal
Or maybe she can't spell and isn't professional enough to double check her posts/spell check. Until she admits to having 'learning difficulties', you're just guessing. I didn't think you were ever trying to be offensive but I'm telling you that, to me, it is. I fought years for a diagnosis, so labelling somebody when you're guessing/assuming feels wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.