Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my older kids have the same age difference as Alfie and woody they are grown up now.Growing up theyd both have different presents for the age group they were at the time.
shes shocking I feel sick watching that YouTube present blog shes put up.
I now have a three year old and some of the things she was saying woody could share my 3 year old wouldn't even play with.
some ideas for you bimbo Becky...
Happyland
dressing up clothes batman spiderman doctors outfit ect.
mega blocks
wooden kitchen/shop
play doh
jigsaw
art easel & paints
aquadoodle mat
vtech toot toot friends dragon
leapfrog letter band phonics jam
books
clothes
a proper bed duvet

Dont rush to thank me I'm sure us lot that are trolls think more about your poor boy than you...
you make me sick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My favorite bit was the personalised jigsaw for Alfie......

but woodahy can do it with him 🤣🤣🤣

BURN 🔥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did I see someone say the name Kelly ages them? Well if that sheep wants to go there then Alfie is actually an older name, Woody is a made up name, Steve is a shite name and I won’t comment on Rebecca because that’s my own name 🤣 She gives it a bad rep though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watch a lady called Shamsa on YouTube who started about the same time as Rebecca and is on a similar subscriber count. The difference is astounding.
Shamsa does not rely on showing her 6 children, showing her body, doing ad after ad.
The content is similar, shopping hauls, cooking, DITL...but presented by an intelligent and articulate lady, doesn’t buy things she doesn’t have a need for (books from Poundland excluded), her recipes are easy to follow and everything she cooks looks appetising. She used to be a Science teacher and her husband works full time.
Never cried troll and has had some absolutely vile abuse, she made parody videos instead. Oh and she can have a laugh at herself and does it all without pulling silly faces.
There are some really good creators out there who put in effort so it shows why people don’t want to spend their time on someone like Rebecca, shallow, unable to string together a coherent sentence that isn’t repeated and with boring content!
I love shamsa she’s so down to earth and such a breath of fresh air x rebeggar could learn a thing or two from her!!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she bought that game online and didn’t even know what it was 😆

Just looking at those bath fizzers makes my skin itch! God help the boys 😓

Also when she was trying to read what the dinosaur egg was 🤦🏽‍♀️ She is thick as mince!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so I’ve stalked the Instagram because I feel like I need to know more about this one...

her kids are insta props for spon content right!? She really is a Meldrum in the making.

these channel mum whores need to be stopped.

Reactions: 21
It annoys me when her and her sheep call troll and bully, they would have a point if we were sticking our nose into some mum from the school playgrounds business, BUT Rebecca puts content out that she is paid for, talks utter crap, changing opinions to suit advertising opportunities, inviting the whole world in to watch her life, people are going to talk!
She also needs to realise that more than half her followers are there for a laugh, without us she wouldn’t be making a penny from it all!

Reactions: 9
@Oohthedrama
Well it’s clear you are just jealous of Becky, your loss, you’ll never know how to
Cook a slow cooker chicken curreh...using a jar of sauce
Be bodeh confident...whilst photoshopping your pictures
Be happeh...by just wanting to be happeh
Cut down your weekly shopping bill...by buying less veg than my children use making a snowman
Copy LJC so much...that they want you as a consultant on the Single White female sequel

From I Aren’t bothered to Z list celeb idolising...Becky has it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Oohthedrama
Well it’s clear you are just jealous of Becky, your loss, you’ll never know how to
Cut down your weekly shopping bill...by buying less veg than my children use making a snowman
Copy LJC so much...that they want you as a consultant on the Single White female sequel

Crying😂😂😂😊

Reactions: 5
@Oohthedrama

you’ve only gone and sold her to me 🤣🤣🤣 I love a car crash insta hoe 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's so funny. Jealous of her having to resort to selling her children to make money? Jealous of having to put pointless pictures of mince bleeping pies on her Instagram. Jealous of her intelligence? Jealous of the fact she favours one child over the other? Jealous that she is the next Nigella?

Silly me, yes I'm jealous. I've been busted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
you’ve only gone and sold her to me 🤣🤣🤣 I love a car crash insta hoe 🤣😂
You will not regret it, most Monday’s (if Rebecca decides to turn up to her job that day) we are treated to a food haul because she LOVES going food shopping and honesty it’s sooooooo tit and boring but at the same time it’s so good.
She is currently on unpaid leave because her dog died a few weeks ago, and she’s just so so buseh being a mama to ✌🏼 boys.

Also her kids sleep on mattresses on the floor but apparently her sheep think she is following the montessori method but us tattlers know lip fillers and fake nails come because slats and Woody’s duvet 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You will not regret it, most Monday’s (if Rebecca decides to turn up to her job that day) we are treated to a food haul because she LOVES going food shopping and honesty it’s sooooooo tit and boring but at the same time it’s so good.
She is currently on unpaid leave because her dog died a few weeks ago, and she’s just so so buseh being a mama to ✌🏼 boys.

Also her kids sleep on mattresses on the floor but apparently her sheep think she is following the montessori method but us tattlers know lip fillers and fake nails come because slats and Woody’s duvet 😩😂
How has it taken me this long to find this bint 😂😂😂
shes everything I look for in an “influencer“ 😬 (look at all the threads I comment on 😂) she’s perfect for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I stopped watching at the spoon scraping. Suprised she didn’t lick the bowl clean the absolute cretin.
She’s a bleeping animal!! The way she eats with her tit over filled lips and smacking her lips together! She’s disgusting! Her hair is also horrible suits her personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the 14th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a duck off great big cold sore and syphilis in my bucket faaannnnyyyyyy.

Steve's out in Newcastle tonight guys 👀 sssssssssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 22

✌🏻 Boys”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im still having a mare over the lips eating that mince pie ive been sat quivering in a corner since i watched it im surprised she didn’t wallop the bowl down aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im still having a mare over the lips eating that mince pie ive been sat quivering in a corner since i watched it im surprised she didn’t wallop the bowl down aswel
Why did she sit there scraping the bowl, the weirdo! Was it her symbolising her literally scraping the barrel for content?🤣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.