Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still having a mare over the lips eating that mince pie ive been sat quivering in a corner since i watched it im surprised she didn’t wallop the bowl down aswel
Why did she sit there scraping the bowl, the weirdo! Was it her symbolising her literally scraping the barrel for content?🤣😣
When she burps mid explanation of one of the toys and said “oh excuse me, that’s that mince pie” 😐😐 you would just cut that bit out wouldn’t you?! So unprofessional 😨

• Sick
Reactions: 35
When she burps mid explanation of one of the toys and said “oh excuse me, that’s that mince pie” 😐😐 you would just cut that bit out wouldn’t you?! So unprofessional 😨
No way she left that in!! What a dick

Reactions: 8
Poor little Woody has full blown chicken pox now 😭
Hope she keeps him in doors this time and doesn’t drag him out in the bloody snow for a “insta perfect family picture”! Can see it already! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Hope she keeps him in doors this time and doesn’t drag him out in the bloody snow for a “insta perfect family picture”! Can see it already! 🤦🏻‍♀️
....and he’s outside playing in the snow!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute joke-one story she’s posting a half naked photo of woody to show his spots, the next he’s out in the snow!!! Does she genuinely not have a clue?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
didn’t she say it was all in his mouth before ? She just confuses me..

I also wonder what house Steve is in seen as the sparkly E and candles on his latest isn’t exactly a blokes cup of tea.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seeing LJC posts of her twins nursery and taking joy from how livid rebeggar will be looking at them. Can't compete with your idol on that one! Your mattresses on the floor and shoddily painted room is a different level!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really confused so why did she go to Newcastle? To drop Steve off for his night out? Surely he could of just got a train

Reactions: 8
didn’t she say it was all in his mouth before ? She just confuses me..

I also wonder what house Steve is in seen as the sparkly E and candles on his latest isn’t exactly a blokes cup of tea.
That's the first thing I noticed about wherever Steve stayed last night. He was out enjoying himself and she's been left with the kids in the dungeon in the snow,that must be her wonderful life that we're all so jealous of. So Woody has been contagious all this time they've been taking him to school fayre, out to eat multiple times and goodness knows where else, they've put other people at risk because of their neglect and selfish behaviour. They knew definitely from last Friday he had spots in his mouth, now his body is covered over a week later.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That’s the fakest game of hide and seek I've seen on her stories. If you’re not recording it for the ‘gram and the benefit of those on Tattle (I DO play with my children!) did you REALLY play?

Seriously, put the phone down and just enjoy it??? I’m surprised Woody especially puts up with it. If I go to play with my younger brother, who’s three, and he knows I’m not engaged with him or on my phone, he will make me put it down, ‘no phone now!’ 😂

Reactions: 18
i'm shocked steve has a sikh friend! wonder if he's been enlisted following the appearance of the racist tweets to prove a point :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really confused so why did she go to Newcastle? To drop Steve off for his night out? Surely he could of just got a train
It's more her wanting to stamp her territory on her man. As a couple they rarely go anywhere together, it's only ever with the kids. Steve's parents take Alfie and occasionally both boys to the caravan or for sleep overs, her mother likes to occasionally show her face, so it's strange no one baby sits so this supposedly happy couple could spend time together as a couple, or does Steve prefer his nights out with his mates without his dumb ass leech,(sorry I meant wife to be)

Reactions: 5
It's more her wanting to stamp her territory on her man. As a couple they rarely go anywhere together, it's only ever with the kids. Steve's parents take Alfie and occasionally both boys to the caravan or for sleep overs, her mother likes to occasionally show her face, so it's strange no one baby sits so this supposedly happy couple could spend time together as a couple, or does Steve prefer his nights out with his mates without his dumb ass leech,(sorry I meant wife to be)
I think he was in leeds actually! That bar he tagged is in Leeds....so why she went to newcastle WHO KNOWS?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.