Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one had just come up on my auto play 😂😂😂
TWENTY ONE BLOODY THREADS 😂😂😂 dafuq am I missing here!!!!

”wood-ah” “wood-ah” has she called her kid after a toy story character!???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she reading the night before Christmas to the boys tonight? It's not the night before Christmas that story onlygets read on Christmas eve that's the law! That books a real tradition in our house, she can sod off. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

It’s just really EdGy for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for the picture of the ‘well deserved’ glass of wine and mince pie / chocolate of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How did you miss t’other Becky...the Lucy Jessica Carter wannabe, like she is a fully committed stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did you miss t’other Becky...the Lucy Jessica Carter wannabe, like she is a fully committed stalker.
I was watching her wondering if she was a BTEC Becky 😂😂
but is she pregnant with twin girls like Lucy!! 🤔

I mean I have enough idiots to watch I probably don’t need another 😂🤣

*checks out her Instagram*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been blocked by her & “Steve”
Same here...how does she have the time to go through deleting and blocking people from both their accounts...time she spends on her phone rather than with her boys!

Reactions: 8
I was watching her wondering if she was a BTEC Becky 😂😂
but is she pregnant with twin girls like Lucy!! 🤔

I mean I have enough idiots to watch I probably don’t need another 😂🤣

*checks out her Instagram*
OMG- LJC is pregnant? With twin girls you say? When did she announce this? ;)

Part of me wants to say don’t do it...this one makes Meldrum look competent 😂
But then I just really want to read your reaction to this car crash that is Becky with the even shitter hair

• Haha
Same here...how does she have the time to go through deleting and blocking people from both their accounts...time she spends on her phone rather than with her boys!
I think she classes it as work, you know when she says she is ‘so so buseh, got loads of work to do’ she means checking Tattle and blocking and deleting ‘trolls’

Reactions: 11
Nothing of the puppy today.. bored already? well she must be ok because becks is about to sit down and eat her tit with some milk

OMG- LJC is pregnant? With twin girls you say? When did she announce this? ;)

Part of me wants to say don’t do it...this one makes Meldrum look competent 😂
But then I just really want to read your reaction to this car crash that is Becky with the even shitter hair
I stumbled on totally clicked on the food haul..... this is my face...

9EEC36C9-6457-4C40-A49C-96948F20AB14.jpeg
WTF!

I need to back away from the chavvy Meldrum 2.0 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She lives in the most picturesque place when it snows..... *begs brain* ‘I know how to ruin this and make it tacky as duck’.... adds a snowy filter.... ITS ACTUALLY bleeping SNOWING YOU IDIOT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG no way could I walk outside that house alone after dark to film my snowy footprints, I would be terrified, although not sure I would feel any better inside! 😱

Reactions: 10
I thought you guys were joking about the cookies lmao they really do look like tit. How does she get by in life. It's quite funny really 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought you guys were joking about the cookies lmao they really do look like tit. How does she get by in life. It's quite funny really 😂😂😂😂
Just proves she has nothing going for her, can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t read or write, can’t even be honest 😂

Reactions: 15
OMG no way could I walk outside that house alone after dark to film my snowy footprints, I would be terrified, although not sure I would feel any better inside! 😱
Definetly I wouldn't be venturing out in the dark up there in the middle of nowhere I don't think I'd even stay there without the hubby it's too remote and the way they let people know Steve's out she's there on her own if I was her I'd get one of my mates over make a girly night of it instead of being locked in the dungeon on my own all night then again she dosent have many mates I mean who wants to sit for the night with rebs pouting and videoing herself!

Reactions: 5
She has learning difficulties, you can tell that by the way she spells and talks, I'm not in any insulting people with special needs...not at all. But she doesn't see she does any wrong and thinks her behaviour is normal
I’d be very surprised if she has learning difficulties but I’m no professional. IMO She’s just lazy and doesn’t take pride in her work!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.