Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😟💔

I'm gobsmacked. Why do they have to share everything? Why cant Woody have 'super cool' toys like Alfie? Why do they have to have so much chocolate and bath fizzers, how long does the excitement last for children with those? So many questions 🤯🤯🤯

I feel gutted for them! My children are 2 & 4.5 (boy and girl) Christmas and Birthday is our chance to spoil them. Let them loose in bloody Smyths toy shop and they would be in there element!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that toy haul seems like what relatives and friends buy yours kids, like people who dont really know them but want to get them something little kind of presents, i know its been said Alfie doesnt seem to have any interests or hobbies but come on surely theres something he loves not just oh hes seen harry potter once so hes got a wand kind of thing. And the fact she says woody loves litrle figures atm but didnt bother to get him anything like that like duplo or happyland even if they have bits already she could have got little sets for him to be excited for. I really dont think she knows anything about either boy or has any interest in getting to know them.
I honestly think the boys don’t have interests because she doesn’t.
She doesn’t have a hobby, anything she really enjoys doing that’s just hers. She isn’t into anything or consistently show interest in anything (except herself).
She’s lost, and in turn so are the boys.
Steve likes his bikes/cars etc but I don’t think it’s child friendly enough for the boys to tag along and he doesn’t actively encourage it either.

As stereo typical as it is, my boyfriend is an avid football fan (does my head in) weekends are all about football. My 2 year old copies everything and is now subsequently obsessed with anything football related. He knows who arsenal are, he loves specific players and when they come on TV, screams goal when they score, he always picks out his football shirt from the cupboard just like daddy etc.

I don’t see ANY of that from Woody and Alfie.
It’s sad really.

Reactions: 9
Im up for this her address is easy to find lets all send woodeh some stuff i wonder what she would have to say about us so called trolls then
I’m in!!
Poor kid. Happily give him some gorgeous Duplo sets or something for him to have. I don’t understand how if Alfie has his own Lego to do with Steve as a bonding thing she hasn’t bought Woody his own so he can sit with them and learn.
Heartbreaking 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dye my hair myself and haven't had it cut for 6 months, I really need it cut but I don't want to spend the money on that, I'd rather buy stuff for my kids. They both have their own stuff to open Christmas day even though they play with the same stuff.

Reactions: 16
It’s no wonder both boys are lacking in speech when they aren’t allowed to mutter two words at home without getting told off, Woody in particular. Pay attention to all her videos, no sound of woody in the background. He’s stuck in front of the tv, alone with the dog. Then you watch LJCs videos and you can hear her kids happily playing in the background, they have a massive playroom full of toys and their hobbies, they spend lots of time with friends, family, neighbours

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see on her stories about Toddler Group this morning when she moved camera to Woody his seat wasn’t seatbelted in? I’m pretty sure that car seat wouldn’t be isofix as it looks poor quality (as well as too big for him)

... but surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive round without his seat attached properly?!
A84D98E5-A955-4E13-A70D-B84EFB28DEC7.jpeg

Attachments

Did anyone see on her stories about Toddler Group this morning when she moved camera to Woody his seat wasn’t seatbelted in? I’m pretty sure that car seat wouldn’t be isofix as it looks poor quality (as well as too big for him)

... but surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive round without his seat attached properly?! View attachment 63988
I did google when it was brought up before, thankfully it is isofix x

I think his big motorbike at the end was actually really nice and really age appropriate.
His little face when he gets that on Christmas morning will be a delight. ❤
I meant to replace the £1 tit bike but yes I think the ride on bike was a good present, hopefully she takes him out on it more than he gets out now. My little boy had a bike like that when he was little and he loved it x

Reactions: 2
I think his big motorbike at the end was actually really nice and really age appropriate.
His little face when he gets that on Christmas morning will be a delight. ❤
Sadly I don’t think he will get a look in. Alfie will be on that before Woody is 😔

Reactions: 10

... but surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive round without his seat attached properly?! View attachment 63988
That’s the second time this has happened if you could see it on the blog as well

Reactions: 1
Charlotte taylor should have send all the presents she donated to salvation army to woodeh instead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is all this "they can share" BS? Yes, kids end up playing with each other's stuff anyway, but you still give each child their own present pile. Unless it was a big present like an expensive toy for the garden or something that was meant to be shared, I personally wouldn't buy a present meant for both of my children. They're individuals, they get their own. We all know Alfie is going to end up grabbing and opening everything and Woody won't get a look in. Poor little sod opening his dull puzzles while Alfie has the pile of Lego, Toy Story, Harry Potter and Dragon stuff.
Oh, and those cheap bath bombs contain god knows what... not to mention that some of them look like sweeties to little kids.

Reactions: 16
Woody is such a little delight. I bet all he’d want for Christmas would be a bit of quality time with his parents without a camera shoved in his face and prompted to say words 😞 my heart breaks thinking about him on Christmas Day, I don’t think he’ll get a look in with any of the new toys!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If they don’t have much money then why is she wasting god knows how much cash on getting her hair dyed orange, getting her nails done, getting filler pumped into her face?
Completely this!! I’ve really struggled to afford to buy present this Christmas. What she got woody is awful!!! It’s been tough recently with money, some days I don’t eat just To make sure my kids are fed and know nothing is wrong and she gets her hair done, nails god knows what else a bloody puppy and still can only manage to afford some crap from the pound shop!!! I bet Alfie will open everything of woodys too. Poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her present haul is absolutely dire and just a load of tit from Poundland. What’s this whole thing with they can just share present and open what they want, we all know who will get to open them!!! There is a nearly a 4 year age gap, she should be buying age appropriate toys. Woody has books, bath toy and bleeping bath bombs!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.