Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
She’s even got Steve commenting on her video 😫 how desperate! Imagine them sat in the house ‘erm Steve hun, everywun is slaggen me off cos I talk a lowd of shit, mek a YouTube account quik n comment on meh video or we’ll have no moneh for chiken cos u luv chiken for your dinner’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
@Oohthedrama
Well it’s clear you are just jealous of Becky, your loss, you’ll never know how to
Cook a slow cooker chicken curreh...using a jar of sauce
Be bodeh confident...whilst photoshopping your pictures
Be happeh...by just wanting to be happeh
Cut down your weekly shopping bill...by buying less veg than my children use making a snowman
Copy LJC so much...that they want you as a consultant on the Single White female sequel

From I Aren’t bothered to Z list celeb idolising...Becky has it all!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So I’m here with the questions ......

her boys really do sleep on the fucking floor like dogs??? That wasn’t a joke.??

why are the kids dressed like Noddy in the snow.??

She really put them out in the garden for a gram shot even though one of them is sick.??

why is she playing with her kids through Instagram stories.??
I need to stop looking I really need to stop looking... but if there’s another haul coming 😂 conflicted

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I usually shop in Morrisons or Aldi as they are closest to me. I can't say I won't ever shop in Morrisons again as it's the most convenient but I will be making a conscious effort not to shop there. I've just seen Aldi are giving all their unsold fresh food to food banks and charities on Christmas Eve. I'll take my business there thanks very much!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bec3007

VIP Member
This account is 100000% somebody on this thread :LOL: Either that or they come on here for our jokes and insults!

Obviously I get why this is all anonymous but does anybody else actually wonder who everyone is? Or am I just a nosey bastard?
Somebody on here could be Brenda down the road or your great aunt Janet!
I love it, but because everyone is anonymous I have so many made up faces and identity’s that I’ve given you all 😂
Im the same. Self confessed nosey twat here 😂 Imagine a tattle Christmas party? Everyone under the same roof who dislike the same people as you? Nice food and alcohol. Dreamy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Whiskygal

VIP Member
"I'd do anything for anyone"

Buy your youngest son a duvet. Then he might not have to climb into Alfeh's bed every night.

Babs2010

3EBAF652-A0F7-4938-9C4D-9A163BEE866A.jpeg
Didn’t she just say in her bodehhh positivitehhh video that she didn’t care and it goes over her head?!?
Total fake bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Posting Christmas party ideas. It’s Dec 15th! The parties have happened!!!!!!! 🙈 she should of done this mid November for inspiration

Also!! She is Sooooo returning Eveything!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t get it. If you can’t handle people on here having a gossip then it’s very very simple....

STOP READING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you continue to read these threads and continue to get pissed off by what is being said then that’s kinda your own doing Rebecca. You have chosen to sell your private life and the privacy of your children - you can’t have it both ways. If you can’t handle it then this is not the “career” for you....
No one is gossiping about me or my family on tattle because, shock horror, I don’t parade my life or my family online for cash...think about it.

• Heart

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Rebs if you're reading this, send me your address and I'll buy woody some presents he deserves not the cheap after thought shite you got him. You are an embarrassment and should no way call yourself a mother. You are a cunt! Plain and simple

• Heart

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Why does she need Christmas party outfits, she doesn’t have a work party to go on & has zero friends too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Goodness, those mince pies go straight to her thighs don’t they. They look like they’re eating those trousers.

She absolutely stinks of desperation. Can tell Steve went out last night!

I actually have that blue dress I wore to my Works Xmas party last week! Ended up ripping the neck part in 2 because I couldn’t get it off in time for me to be sick! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

francisjmeader

She just used a ‘my body my rules’ sticker. I don’t think it means what she thinks it means...

My Body My Rules (2015) is a three-minute animated film aimed at raising awareness of female genital mutilation (FGM) amongst primary school aged children in the UK.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
We have an exciting igtv coming apparently an by the way she’s dressed i reckon its a “how to welcome your boyfriend back home, after he’s been out for the night exercising his little sausage” i for see arse and minge footage coming 🙊

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
There she goes again with the quotes, Rebecca love honestly, get it through your head we are NOT jealous of you! Realistically what do you have that would make anyone jealous!? I have a house, a loving husband who dotes on me, 3 beautiful happy children who are my whole world, brilliant friends and family, I am very happy with my life, I do not need to beg for likes and attention from strangers on Instagram and I also do not need to nor do I wish to sell my privacy and my children’s privacy online. Stop assuming we are jealous of you because honestly, your life actually seems pretty depressing to me.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Absolutely baffled by the amount of people saying how inspiring she is, what a ledgend, role model, so positive?! What are they seeing? Surely it’s a huge piss take. If not, I worry for the people who actually believe this about her. Who are these people and why do they believe she’s so great please??
One person actually said she has never been more in love with another woman's body than she is with Rebecca's. Good God it sound like she needs a restraining order.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If Alfie had the Toothless dragon why couldn't she say the Toy Story dinosaur was for Woody to open himself? it's like she doesn't see Woody as a person at all. I hope the situation improves as he gets older because this makes uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 30