Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Aww look zoflora sent Rebecca 12 presents. That’s about 9 more than she’s got Woody

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Sticky One

VIP Member
Her saying ‘checking under the bed’ well they are definitely not under their beds I mean mattresses though 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Casperron

VIP Member
Imagine going to the counter in Morrison’s and being like “Hiya I’m here to pick up my free food I get for being an influencer” whilst there’s people around you having to use calculators to make sure they don’t go over their £20 limit for the week to feed their family

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Jambojambo

VIP Member
5 christmas party outfits to go no where in 😂roughly translates as i need to dress up like a complete slag so it takes my boyfriends mind off the fanny he seen last night and concentrate back on me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bec3007

VIP Member
You know the dislike is real when your phone even changes your own name to Rebegga. I almost had a parcel delivered in that name 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 35

virgofalls

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. I haven’t commented on this thread much for months but I had to come over and say WHAT THE HELL is that ad?
“Food glorious food”. Hahahaha. Let’s just zoom in shall we. Cakes and puddings she hasn’t even bothered to take out of their boxes. A half full bottle of juice. Some anaemic looking veg (that will never get eaten) and a dry as fuck joint of meat. Yum. Must go to Morrison’s immediately. This isn’t just food this Rebecca Lamb’s food.

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Im still having a mare over the lips eating that mince pie ive been sat quivering in a corner since i watched it im surprised she didn’t wallop the bowl down aswel
Why did she sit there scraping the bowl, the weirdo! Was it her symbolising her literally scraping the barrel for content?🤣😣
When she burps mid explanation of one of the toys and said “oh excuse me, that’s that mince pie” 😐😐 you would just cut that bit out wouldn’t you?! So unprofessional 😨

• Sick

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Bec, since you read here this is a message to you.

1) Please can you screen shot and show some of the horrid messages you are getting on Instagram. (I think you are lying and just reading here but happy to be proven wrong)

2) Please can you complete the #ad by actually giving some info about triumph products.. I need more info than just sexy and comfortable.

3) Please can you understand that just saying 'be body positive' isn't very supportive to people who are feeling low. You prancing around in your pants isn't supporting women but supporting pervs who want to click on your page.

4) Practice what you are going to say on your video before filming, pretty basic but it will stop the repetition.

5) When advertising food, consider putting a table cloth on the table and then the food on plates.

All pretty basic feedback since this is your job, not trolling just a little review. In my line of work we have all had reviews before Christmas, it's part of having a job. I'm quite surprised that CHANEL Mum don't provide this service!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

viewtube

VIP Member
didn’t she say it was all in his mouth before ? She just confuses me..

I also wonder what house Steve is in seen as the sparkly E and candles on his latest isn’t exactly a blokes cup of tea.
That's the first thing I noticed about wherever Steve stayed last night. He was out enjoying himself and she's been left with the kids in the dungeon in the snow,that must be her wonderful life that we're all so jealous of. So Woody has been contagious all this time they've been taking him to school fayre, out to eat multiple times and goodness knows where else, they've put other people at risk because of their neglect and selfish behaviour. They knew definitely from last Friday he had spots in his mouth, now his body is covered over a week later.

• Angry
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
That cunt saying she feels sorry for our kids for not kissing rebeggars arse!? No love I feel sorry for yours if you can look past shitty parenting just to get a response from a dickhead so called influencer. My kids are well loved and showered with time and attention, and they all get treated equally, and I’m sure I speak for everyone elses kids on here too. Rebecca is a fucking joke, spending money on a designer puppy and then buying that poor child crap from Poundland for Christmas! She needs to hang that ginger head of hers in shame. No doubt that posing in the car was for our benefit, sad pathetic woman, if so many people were saying I favoured one child over another I wouldn’t be on stories acting like a smug bitch. Just goes to show she really couldn’t give a fuck.

• Heart