Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she bought that game online and didn’t even know what it was 😆

Just looking at those bath fizzers makes my skin itch! God help the boys 😓

Also when she was trying to read what the dinosaur egg was 🤦🏽‍♀️ She is thick as mince!
Thick as mince pie you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Goodness, those mince pies go straight to her thighs don’t they. They look like they’re eating those trousers.

She absolutely stinks of desperation. Can tell Steve went out last night!

I actually have that blue dress I wore to my Works Xmas party last week! Ended up ripping the neck part in 2 because I couldn’t get it off in time for me to be sick! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really doesn’t have the legs for wearing short dresses.

Her outfits are bleeping hideous. Cheap & tacky. Horrible.

Reactions: 18
I can actually see her crack through those trousers 🤣
View attachment 64423
She 100% is wearing those spanx that have the bum cut out to lift it and make it look bigger, was going to quote the first post of this suggesting thats causing the weird shape but i can clearly see the hole outline on her right bum cheek!

Also she has the torso i had when i was running a pub and drank almost every night i know a few girls who gained the same kind of swollen weight in uni too, just saying dont think its mince pies doing that 👀

Reactions: 9
Why the duck is she doing Christmas party outfits..... She has no friends or work parties 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think she knows what camel toe is? I feel like I'll get thrush just watching her :sick:

One thing I will say, she does cheap and tarty really really well👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.