Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Well I did wonder this. I don’t have any kids his age yet so I didn’t like to comment on where he should be education wise. You can tell his speech is very very behind but maybe he’s just behind as a little boy as a whole?

JoJoGoGo

It’s not great is it? I have a little boy starting school in September and he’s way more advanced than Alfie. I think he has a speech impediment too but they need to support him so he can have the best chance!
Exactly, it isn’t Alfie’s fault, they need to get him the help that he needs.

And with Woody, I have to admit I didn’t go to many toddler groups as my kids didn’t really like them, but a few of my friends had kids of similar ages so we’d all meet up so the kids could interact with others their age. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Alfie or Woody be with friends

Thecatgotthecream

Did anyone see on her stories about Toddler Group this morning when she moved camera to Woody his seat wasn’t seatbelted in? I’m pretty sure that car seat wouldn’t be isofix as it looks poor quality (as well as too big for him)

... but surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive round without his seat attached properly?!
A84D98E5-A955-4E13-A70D-B84EFB28DEC7.jpeg

Attachments

Lola-pattie1

Your post is SO offensive. Just because someone has no common sense, no professionalism, and can't spell doesn't equal a disability. Ffs.

Again, you're suggesting a disability equals stupidity. You're saying that nobody can be 'that stupid'. Lots of people with disabilities are highly intelligent.
She's uneducated and lazy, not disabled.
I'm really sorry if it came across offensive, I honestly truly didn't mean to offend anyone. What I was trying to say and how it came across must not have been the same thing.
What I meant was does she have a mental disability that causes her to behind in her learning, age and general life?

Clarity456

VIP Member
Don't start going over from here and leaving comments there, especially about her appearance. That's exactly what trolling is. 🙄

Yes, yes, I shouldn't police the thread. But let's not be the twats she thinks we are.
She thinks Alfies teachers a twat for sending them to speech therapy referrals so 🤷‍♀️

Hazology

Chatty Member
I don't think she has special needs, and I find this quite offensive having a special needs child myself.
Rebecca is just a selfish knob.
She has learning difficulties, you can tell that by the way she spells and talks, I'm not in any insulting people with special needs...not at all. But she doesn't see she does any wrong and thinks her behaviour is normal