Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can those kids not just be allowed to be ill and rest? That moron has poor woody out in the bleeping snow, all for the sake of getting a picture on her grid. Fake ass fucker, and who films themselves playing hide and seek with their kids 😤

Reactions: 20
Imagine an existence where you have to record yourself playing with your kids for validation off strangers?

Also, THE SLIPPERS. you were even sent a pair for free, you skank!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice she said she bought alot of the presents online.. could it be possible she used her own affiliate link in order to make money from her own purchases? Is that possible? Am i looking to far into it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m here with the questions ......

her boys really do sleep on the bleeping floor like dogs??? That wasn’t a joke.??

why are the kids dressed like Noddy in the snow.??

She really put them out in the garden for a gram shot even though one of them is sick.??

why is she playing with her kids through Instagram stories.??
I need to stop looking I really need to stop looking... but if there’s another haul coming 😂 conflicted

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I’m here with the questions ......

her boys really do sleep on the bleeping floor like dogs??? That wasn’t a joke.??

why are the kids dressed like Noddy in the snow.??

She really put them out in the garden for a gram shot even though one of them is sick.??

why is she playing with her kids through Instagram stories.??
I need to stop looking I really need to stop looking... but if there’s another haul coming 😂 conflicted
Nope you need to stay for the weekly food shop 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Why did she sit there scraping the bowl, the weirdo! Was it her symbolising her literally scraping the barrel for content?🤣😣
I could of quite merrily punched her when she did that

When she burps mid explanation of one of the toys and said “oh excuse me, that’s that mince pie” 😐😐 you would just cut that bit out wouldn’t you?! So unprofessional 😨
She’s just a dirty infested woman

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seeing LJC posts of her twins nursery and taking joy from how livid rebeggar will be looking at them. Can't compete with your idol on that one! Your mattresses on the floor and shoddily painted room is a different level!
The nursery is lush!

Did anyone notice she said she bought alot of the presents online.. could it be possible she used her own affiliate link in order to make money from her own purchases? Is that possible? Am i looking to far into it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably used her mums matalan log in and used her affiliate.

Reactions: 5
*sets alarm for 5am and camps outside Aldi in the hope of nabbing an Orchard card game that costs £1.99*

THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL VIDEO REBECCA!

Also “I got these bikes for Woodeh, because Woodeh likes bikes. I got the bikes from Poundland. He’s been to see Santa twice and he asks for Brum Brum”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if that’s the only thing he has asked for, surely you’d put more effort in finding something bike related and spend more than a quid on it?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
*sets alarm for 5am and camps outside Aldi in the hope of nabbing an Orchard card game that costs £1.99*

THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL VIDEO REBECCA!

Also “I got these bikes for Woodeh, because Woodeh likes bikes. I got the bikes from Poundland. He’s been to see Santa twice and he asks for Brum Brum”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if that’s the only thing he has asked for, surely you’d put more effort in finding something bike related and spend more than a quid on it?!
That is absolutely true. Tight witch. She's a horrible person, she's narcissistic. Never thinks she does any wrong, always thinks she's a lovely person. She needs to get a grip of reality. One day Woody will leave home and it will be the best thing he's ever done. Mark my words, Alfie will be living with her until he's 40.

My son is unwell at the moment, it’s my anniversary and all plans have been cancelled. This happened because a selfish twit decided they’d bring their unwell child around mines. It’s not a massive deal no, but it’s one of the few times a year we go for a meal together as a family and go all out. I can’t visit my gran or anything until he’s better either. Its people like her that ruin things for the good people out there. Hope her puppy shits in her tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m really disappointed, Steve’s been out all night and we haven’t had any arse in the camera, kitchen dancing

• Haha
That’s how often she plays hide n seek with the boys...
“Where they areee?”
Boys are probably hiding hoping they’ll bleeping lose her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's gonna be ok peeps if she can't get out to the shops because of the snow we don't need to worry shes got 450 tin's of chopped tomatoes to keep her going!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will be checking his neck for love bites and lipstick marks and pants for jizz stains

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.