Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puts phone on side,
Opens camera,
Clicks timer,
Picks up Woody,
Cuddles Woody,
Picks up phone,
Filters picture, uploads to insta
Captions ‘Moments like this’
Stays on phone for the rest of the day

Yea, cute moment x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I have fillers.. when it comes to lips you gradually have to have them built up as they are basically empty sacks so can take Up to a year of getting them done every 3 month to get the size and shape you want and then when all the pockets are full you can then go every 6 months to a year or possibly longer depending on how quick your body breaks the filler down. She’s clearly had them done a lot when younger and just has them topped up which is why they’re fuller for longer but I think she needs to go and find someone who can actually do lip fillers properly because the technique is clearly terrible with them spreading all over her mouth it’s not even contained within her lips

Reactions: 8
I have visions of her getting the tripod out to take one of those random family photos in a field before the funeral so she can upload it later... "Hi everehwun, sorreh for being quiet todeh, it was my nan's funeral, thanks for all (read as none) the loveleh messages, it was a super loveleh day, i took this little photo just before we went out and i love it, its super cute, it's my new favourite famleh photo, even thoughh it was a super sad day, I'm soo grateful for my little famleh, I wouldn't have made it through this super sad time without Steve and the boyssss, I've linked all our outfits in my storehs, I'm gonna sit down now with a little mince pie and think about my loveleh nan (read as think about myself as always) " :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Nothing surprises me with her she's just a selfish mare even at her nan's funeral I'm sure she will focus all the attention on her and the camera will be in full flow really baffles me she's pulling stupid faces with the golden boy this morning hasn't really been to support her mam only scanned of to center Parcs she really is something else 🙄

I don’t understand why she has to make a point of everything she’s got from her nan? Have a day off hen, it’s your nans funeral for god sake.

Reactions: 17
Nothing surprises me with her she's just a selfish mare even at her nan's funeral I'm sure she will focus all the attention on her and the camera will be in full flow really baffles me she's pulling stupid faces with the golden boy this morning hasn't really been to support her mam only scanned of to center Parcs she really is something else 🙄
Am i being really thick but i thought the 'silly face' photo was with Woody this morning? Or have i lost it 🤔😂

Reactions: 5
You can allow Oscar on the sofa, on the beds, buy him new toys but it still doesn’t take away the fact you neglected that poor dog (and Lola) for most of his life. It’s all there online to see, you can’t hide it unless you make most of your videos private.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely think she’s a narcissist. I don’t think she cares about anyone unless it effects her, she only cares about herself.

Reactions: 5
Only she would post a selfie on the day of her nans funeral lol. Hoping she isn’t pregnant 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Did she really just post at the end of a story about her nana “it’s an exciting day for us tomorrow”???? HAVE SOME bleeping RESPECT YOU DISGRACE OF A HUMAN.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I can’t imagine her getting pregnant now, not with the wedding next year. She’ll want to be super, cute and skinny.
i

Reactions: 4
I instantly thought is she pregnant when I read the ending part but like someone said would she be because of her wedding next year? 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s saying it’s an exciting day for us tomorrow as if something is happening tomorrow that we will know about soon - be another gifted day out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.