Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuesday’s to do list:
Dentist to get last of my free Invisalign braces
Finally spend a bit of time with my grieving Mum
Show Instagram the one sympathy card I got
Post about more freebies for my kids

Tomorrow is the funeral so I hope there’s no ad/gift/affiliate posts but I’m calling a closed eye story in the evening about how she got through the day. We all deal with grief differently I know but she’s coming across as quite uncaring at times and throws in the odd sad story when she remembers. Maybe I’m just too cynical 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Tuesday’s to do list:

Tomorrow is the funeral so I hope there’s no ad/gift/affiliate posts but I’m calling a closed eye story in the evening about how she got through the day. We all deal with grief differently I know but she’s coming across as quite uncaring at times and throws in the odd sad story when she remembers. Maybe I’m just too cynical 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s very uncaring to everyone else apart from herself. So horrible she isn’t there for her mum. Just me, me, me. How awful it is for me. I hope her poor mum has support as Rebecca is as useful as a chocolate teapot!

Reactions: 9
Just watching the chicken pox vlog...
I will never understand why these women ignore their children to talk to their own reflection in a camera 🤦‍♀️
Like, you do realise it's recording? It's not like you're having a real conversation? You can just put the camera down and refilm ffs!

Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog... Why does she keep getting Alfie to show he's spots yes he has chicken pox let him be.... Also why did she have woody they way she looked at him in that video made me so bloody mad 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just looked at Steve's stories and I don't think it's his uniform, the light makes his neck look like it's a white polo shirt popping out of his jumper.

Reactions: 4
So basically she hasn’t actually been to spend any time with her mum since she got back from centre parcs - apart from to go to the funeral directors today. They’re a proper weirdddddd family! I would have shot straight to my mums when I got back or invited her up to the house with Alfie being poorly but nope, nothing. Just a trip to get a freebie at the dentist instead

Reactions: 15
Makes you wonder just how their family dynamic works. Her maternal grandmother passed away and she goes on holiday the day after and only really sees her mum the day before the funeral 🤔 (I'm presuming as she's normally tells us everything). There could be texts and phone calls back and forth but for me and mine, being present is what's most important, especially at times like this.

Reactions: 8
Very rarely is Steve with her, he's either outside digging, he's doing the laundry, hoovering or doing things with the boys. The whole dynamic is strange, she cares more about herself and social media than her family. I do think a lot of her behaviour is due to the way she was raised, maybe that's another reason she's not spent much time with her mum

Reactions: 13
Just watched the vlog, if woody is fully potty trained, why is he still wearing pull up nappies? And she literally never engages with those boys, no singing or being silly with them. Too busy pouting at the camera!

Reactions: 15
Did I spot a filled out duvet cover on woodys bed in the reading Christmas books story 👀

If so hallelujah for him finally having a duvet in his cover 🙌

Reactions: 4
Tuesday’s to do list:

She said she was having fish and chips tomorrow because it was her nanas favourite. There will deffo be a picture of them I’m guessing, with a picture of her looking sad. Give it a rest for a day Rebecca eh, it’s your nanas funeral for god sake. Bet she can’t tho, not for a full day!

Reactions: 10
Did I spot a filled out duvet cover on woodys bed in the reading Christmas books story 👀

If so hallelujah for him finally having a duvet in his cover 🙌
Yes I noticed that too. If we keep our fingers crossed Santa might bring him a proper bed and some clothes that fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's a sad excuse of a mother daughter she's a selfish wagon that only thinks of her self her boys aren't well oh suddenly she's not well to get the attention on her she's unbelievable I cannot understand how Steve as bad as he is puts up with her and the way she carrys on with poor woody especially her nan passes and she's telling social media playing the feel sorry for me card yet for more attention instead of putting down the camera focus on your mother and grieve for your nan but not rebs she can't resist it all being about her 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's a sad excuse of a mother daughter she's a selfish wagon that only thinks of her self her boys aren't well oh suddenly she's not well to get the attention on her she's unbelievable I cannot understand how Steve as bad as he is puts up with her and the way she carrys on with poor woody especially her nan passes and she's telling social media playing the feel sorry for me card yet for more attention instead of putting down the camera focus on your mother and grieve for your nan but not rebs she can't resist it all being about her 🙄
I think Steve has no choice but to put up with her. I imagine she's quite spiteful and if she doesn't get what she wants, she would use the boys as bargaining tools. He genuinely loves those boys unlike that slapper, they are a means to her getting what she wants

Reactions: 5
God why did I cave and watch that vlog what a waste of my life! Can’t get over that moody voice and miserable face she’s got the whole way through. never known a mother whinge so much when poorly. I donf even care about myself when poorly because the kids always come first. my husband is always nagging me to make sure I’m looking after myself. Not begs, she comes first in that house.

Also the way she gets Alfie to ‘show everyone’ the poor kid knows no better than to be showing people through a camera his body etc. One day I bet he’ll ask “Who are everyone? Who’s in the camera?” How will she explain that? Loads of random people who like watching you Alfie and loads of perverts too. How are these people ok with doing that to their kids? It’s so sad 😔

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.