Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her.
Completely different people.

Gotcha. So she must be registered as a sole trader then not a limited company. I hope for her sake she’s registered. But how stupid, if she got action taken against her and any large fines say from the ASA, as a sole trader she’d lose her house and everything. How bleeping stupid not to be registered as a limited company instead.

Reactions: 3
Gotcha. So she must be registered as a sole trader then not a limited company. I hope for her sake she’s registered. But how stupid, if she got action taken against her and any large fines say from the ASA, as a sole trader she’d lose her house and everything. How bleeping stupid not to be registered as a limited company instead.
house probably isn’t in her name.
Lots of people are sole traders and work without any issues but I agree, being a ltd company provides a level of security that being a sole trader doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
Omg didn’t know she had another dog 🤭 another dog that won’t ever get a decent walk!!!! Poor Oscar rarely went out when they lived in the old house no wonder he’s mental & whys with the blonde hair,don’t suit her at all!

Reactions: 3
The cheeky witch palming all her naff unwanted poundland notepad pen and shower gel tatt as though she's offering things we could only dream of owning !
It’s like the toy one she did, stuff that was gifted plus a few cheap bits and the very festive...choc/strawberry milk straws, 39p in Home Bargains they are!
Sad that the sheep will lap it up but I would be embarrassed knowing that is what I have contributed, especially when it’s not like she is struggling and likes to show us hair done/nails did/replacement dog bought.
If you truly thought your followers were your friends, like you love to keep mentioning...you would put more effort in!
Poundland shower gel, Poundland notebook and some makeup your teenage niece would experiment with...happy pampering evrehwun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
house probably isn’t in her name.
Lots of people are sole traders and work without any issues but I agree, being a ltd company provides a level of security that being a sole trader doesn’t.
Bet you're right about the house. She may live there, but it's very obvious that everything is bankrolled by Steve and his family money. Few months ago I was looking through his IG, it's clear to see why she 'stalked him' even though he had a girlfriend . ROLEX Watches, Aston Martin cars, nights out, foreign holidays, Steve's nice house(before the dungeon), Rebegga probably saw pound signs which equated to love at first sight

I wonder what Oscar has done to his nose? In the IG video of him this morning, there's a pink area on his nose, it's not noticeable in previous pictures or videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bet you're right about the house. She may live there, but it's very obvious that everything is bankrolled by Steve and his family money. Few months ago I was looking through his IG, it's clear to see why she 'stalked him' even though he had a girlfriend . ROLEX Watches, Aston Martin cars, nights out, foreign holidays, Steve's nice house(before the dungeon), Rebegga probably saw pound signs which equated to love at first sight

I wonder what Oscar has done to his nose? In the IG video of him this morning, there's a pink area on his nose, it's not noticeable in previous pictures or videos
Pretty sure you can search Land Registery if you know her address.
It tells you who’s on the deeds for the property. Her address has been mentioned on here a few times.
She’s such a beg. Lifestyle he used to live VS lifestyle he now has are VERY different! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let’s be honest, money is all the shallow creep has going for him 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s mad how much they’ve aged in a few short years. Looking back to 2015/16 they both looked so young. Now they both look old and really depressed. There’s no happiness coming from their photos anymore. I don’t think Rebecca can handle 2 kids, she definitely can’t handle the toddler stage that’s for sure. Looking back on videos she couldn’t handle Alfie being a 3-4 year old.

Also I know we don’t see every single thing with her, close enough but not quite. Anyway, has anyone ever seen woody have a tantrum?He seems like an angel compared to my 2 year old. Maybe it’s because my son can talk so I get the attitude more than the tantrums. I’m sure some kids are well behaved but every toddler I’ve ever known, my own child included, can be little assholes some days! Poor boy just seems very reserved.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s mad how much they’ve aged in a few short years. Looking back to 2015/16 they both looked so young. Now they both look old and really depressed. There’s no happiness coming from their photos anymore. I don’t think Rebecca can handle 2 kids, she definitely can’t handle the toddler stage that’s for sure. Looking back on videos she couldn’t handle Alfie being a 3-4 year old.

Also I know we don’t see every single thing with her, close enough but not quite. Anyway, has anyone ever seen woody have a tantrum?He seems like an angel compared to my 2 year old. Maybe it’s because my son can talk so I get the attitude more than the tantrums. I’m sure some kids are well behaved but every toddler I’ve ever known, my own child included, can be little assholes some days! Poor boy just seems very reserved.
This!!
Was thinking this exact thing the other day. My little boy has the worst tantrums, he can talk but he’s a little bugger with a right cheeky personality.
I don’t see that from Woody at all.

Reactions: 8
She is the most tacky little chav. As if she's stood in front of her cheapo christmas tree posing with a tatty old cardboard box filled with poundland tat 😂😂😂 I don't even follow her I just come here for lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This!!
Was thinking this exact thing the other day. My little boy has the worst tantrums, he can talk but he’s a little bugger with a right cheeky personality.
I don’t see that from Woody at all.
My son is the same. Some days I want to pull my hair out 🤣 I know some children are feistier than others but woody seems so laid back, which to some may seem amazing but I think it’s sad. It’s almost like he doesn’t know how to be a toddler and I don’t mean he has to scream and shout, I just mean with everything. He’s so behind it’s horrible to watch 😭

Reactions: 5
I can't believe how much she loves herself. Her latest insta story just moving her hair around and smiling into the camera.
Who does that?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How can anybody who looks like the reincarnated spirit of Michael Jackson actually love themselves that much? She just spent more time getting a nip on about herself in her last story than I’ve seen her spend with woody since I started following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.