Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what bike Alfeh’s got? It looks like a balance bike but he’s 5???? It can’t be surely?!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me what bike Alfeh’s got? It looks like a balance bike but he’s 5???? It can’t be surely?!
That's what I thought...poor lad, imagine if his school mates see it and make fun of him that he's riding a toddler bike
That's more for Woody,it was probably gift for woody but she's that thick she didn't realise

Reactions: 2
That's what I thought...poor lad, imagine if his school mates see it and make fun of him that he's riding a toddler bike
That's more for Woody,it was probably gift for woody but she's that thick she didn't realise
Glad it’s not just me that wondered this. My eldest is 3 and rides a proper bike, my youngest is almost 2 and rides a balance bike. I know there are so many children in the world that are worse off but I do feel sorry for those kids sometimes. All Elleh is interested in keeping Steve happy and gyrating in front of the camera. Why would you wear a shirt and flasher mac to the park? I gave up with the vlog half way through. It was like watching paint dry!

She’s deleted the comments. What an utter bellend. Wonder if she will actually get poor Woodeh a pillow now someone’s pointed it out.

Reactions: 1
I'm realleh realleh happeh that alfeh and woodeh have finally got some blinds, because they needed some blinds in their room, so they've got them some blinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered about the bike too. Though I always find Alfie really quite young for his age? My son is 9 months younger than him but is so much more grown up. I notice Rebecca speaks to him in a baby voice all the time.

Reactions: 5
Elleh's got daireh belleh, kids finally have blinds, steves big gnashers continue to grind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread name - Woodeh needs a pillow but atleast he’s got a blind, he’ll have to wait though as Elleh is too busy shaking her behind 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So annoying how she deletes the comments, people genuinely just asking why woodeh doesn’t have a pillow?? Although I can’t think of any excuse she can say for it , probably why she deletes

Reactions: 4
So annoying how she deletes the comments, people genuinely just asking why woodeh doesn’t have a pillow?? Although I can’t think of any excuse she can say for it , probably why she deletes
I can’t undertand why any of them delete stuff. It’s ridiculous and makes them look stupid.

They preach to be like your friends, but you can’t dare message them for fear of being a troll or being blocked. It makes no sense

forgot if i posted this already so sorry if i have but does anyone have any new thread name suggestions?

Oh Steve-one day he’s dressed ready to go on a hunt in his tweed, the next he’s ready to hit vodka Revs and slug 19year old girls in their boohoo bodycons with their baps out...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca. It's obvious you read here.

So.
1. Woody needs a pillow not a rolled up duvet, it's not safe.
2. You need to leave Steve he's a moron.
3. You need to stop babying Alfie it's gonna make him a target with bullies.
4. Stop buying clothes for your slutty hauls.
5. It's not gonna make Steve delete his Instagram and not looks at 'insta models'

Your 25 now. He's never gonna wife you. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Honestly can’t believe she has both the boys in big thick coats in their car seats! Poor woodeh’s straps look so slack

Reactions: 3
Rebecca please buy Woody a toddler duvet and pillow and Alfie a proper bike! That balance bike is far too small for him.

Reactions: 3
So in one day she had , fried eggs fried bacon, no doubt the easter egg that Alfehhh wanted, a sausage roll from
Bakers at lunch. Cheese cake And god knows what for dinner because i turned off half way through. Yet shes so healthy and giving out fitness and diet instructions.
They went out for a curreh !!!

I’m somewhat new to this train wreck but has she ever explained why Woodeh is called Woodeh?I have friends in the UK with small children and it’s not a name I’ve heard before. Apart from Toy Story that is, but surely he’s not named after a Disney character or is he? 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.