Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
That food planner wont get a lot of use will it 🙄same shit each week

MONDAY- won heck sausage each won spinach leaf

TUESDAY- pizza coz we fancy having pizza tonight so were having pizza

WEDNESDAY- Sorin bars fuck all else just sorin bars

THURSDAY- won carrot

FRIDAY- half a cup of chicken curreh

SATURDAY- out for a meal with the boooooys coz steves rich an pays for everything

SUNDAY- chicken thats it no veg just chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sticky One

VIP Member
Thread name - Woodeh needs a pillow but atleast he’s got a blind, he’ll have to wait though as Elleh is too busy shaking her behind 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

fmmac

The boys room doesn't have curtains. That's not decorating, that's basic living conditions that should come before a boohoo haul.

Reactions: 33

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Hiiiiiii guuuuuuys am rellah happeh todeh the sun is out and am just so happeh in skipton todeh with Woodeh just because am so happeh. I’m still soooooo happeh guys even tho I dropped a jam jar because a dropped a jam jar becusee am so happeh. I stand in fields all day with Woodeh cus we’re in ‘yorkshire Dales which makes me so happeh even tho Woodeh is so snotty a still keep him outside all day. Am so proud of meself Payin for hoyidayyy cus am just so happeh a get to sit on me arse all day an film pointless videos about me bein so happeh - did I mention the babeh lambs and babeh bunni rabbits ??? Because am Rebecca LAMB an i Just love babeh lambs and getting chicken for Steve’s work because he needs chicken for Steve’s work

!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Ok...

Some big blue milk for the boysss cuz they drink blue milk
Some curreh sauce for a curreh we are having tonight
Some tescos own crisps, we just get tescos own crisps
Some chicken for steve for work cuz he takes chicken to work
Some stewing beef to make some beef stew
Some strawberrehs for the boyssss cuz they love strawberrehs do the boyssss
Some pieces of bananas 😂
Some sorreen bars for a snack for the boyssssss cuz they like a snack of sorreen bars

• Haha
Reactions: 27

yellowmellow

VIP Member
All we are going to hear today is how tired and grumpehh she is. Literally all day, like she is the only one to have disrupted sleep.
I feel soo sorreh for elleh she’s sooo tired and she’s probableh got soo much to do todeh... emails to reply to and sausage casserole to mek... but she’s probableh for too tired to cook so they will just have a pizza out the freezer cuz that’s why she got the pizzas for just in case they want a quick pizza one night.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Facepalm

I’m somewhat new to this train wreck but has she ever explained why Woodeh is called Woodeh?I have friends in the UK with small children and it’s not a name I’ve heard before. Apart from Toy Story that is, but surely he’s not named after a Disney character or is he? 😏
Wats wrong with naming your kid after a Disney character???? My sons called Mr Potato Head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sickofthis

The sheep are in the field, i am so excited the sheep are in the field. I have waited since we moved in for the sheep to he in the field. Im sooo happeh the sheep are in the field.

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
I bet they’re going into printing.
Printing on T-shirt’s, bags, etc.
Like all the millions of others selling clothes with ‘Mama’ stamped on the front. Yawn.
She’s probably putting all her shit quotes on the stuff.
Yes!!
I can’t wait to order my tote bag that’s simply says ‘Be Happeh’ 💁🏻‍♀️🛍

• Haha
M

Member 4330

It’s a shame really, I don’t think she knows who she wants to be. Also laughing at the BAD photoshop on the arm. All the comments “omg look at your teeny waist, amazing!!!” Hang on she was showing off her large waist and tummy the other day?

I’d love some tips though because the transformation in one week is bloody amazing!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

virgofalls

VIP Member
How badly formatted were they too. I mean come on does she class making those sad little quotes her job.

How to be happeh:

1) Tell yourself you’re happeh
2) Believe you’re happeh
3) Eat one carrot per week
4) Be happeh

How to deal with trolls:

1) Read everything they write about you
2) Make some quotes so they think that you’re definitely not bothered by them even though you totally are
3) Eat three spinach leaves

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
I feel like we need to be a bit more supportive of Rebecca. She’s having a tough afternoon guys. They’re having shepherds pie for dinner but she’s not yet got round making it ☹ It takes a lot of time to prick with a fork and put in the microwave for 10 mins. Poor Rebecca.

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Just watched her video on being happy. Before she starts making instructional videos telling people how to be happy,she really needs to educate herself and I dont mean with self help books. There are people who suffer from debilitating mental health problems and I'm afraid Rebecca,forcing yourself to smile will not make any difference. I speak from years of professional experience and not from reading a self help book or watching videos posted by complete amateurs with no actual knowledge. If people want to advise and make videos telling people how to do something, they have a responsibility to make sure they have sufficient knowledge in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

eye_rolling_always

Purple "booby" top: "I'm confident with my body I'll wear revealing items if I want too"

Neon "non booby" too: :Not sure if I should wear bright and vibrant items being a mum"

Someone please explain her logic! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Everything looked “realleh realleh nice“ on the model.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” on holiday.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” with heels.

Or “realleh realleh nice” with trainers.

Particularly loved the part where she told us when she would wear the leopard print jeans.

“I could wear them through the week or on a weekend”

• Haha