Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she buys fajita ingredients separately because it’s so much cheaper, but buys sweet corn and then the tiniest little pot of pre made tuna and sweet corn?? No doubt she will try and feed the four of them from that tiny pot as well.
At least she got nappies this week though.
There cupboards must be bare, you never see her buying a couple tins or anything just to have in. And I’m not buying that they haven’t got a treat cupboard!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she seem genuinely happier now that Steve’s around? I definitely feel she’s more active, she might be depressed all alone all day long. Heck I get depressed/lonely, and I live in the middle of the city 🙈
It’s because she can keep an eye on him and know he’s not banging some other bird when he’s supposed to be at work!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.