Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not often I agree with Rebecca, but I think the double buggy is a great idea. I seriously doubt that Alfie will be in the buggy for the most part when they're walking between Las Americas and Los Cristianos (or wherever they choose to walk to) he's an active, full of energy 5 year old but at least having the double buggy means there is an option for him to climb in when he gets tired and it isn't hindering what they want to do.

Reactions: 5
More reposts of people making those sugar laden flapjacks she likes to call healthy cookies 🀣. People are so stupid.

Reactions: 3
No snacks 😩 she is aware that eating little and often is the best thing.... So Yea you have snacks.... Just not a mince pie and a slice of cheesecake 😩 she is really paining me with this awful. Advice.

Reactions: 4
No snacks 😩 she is aware that eating little and often is the best thing.... So Yea you have snacks.... Just not a mince pie and a slice of cheesecake 😩 she is really paining me with this awful. Advice.
I was going to say eating little and often is the best thing. Healthily of course, speeds your metabolism up. Eating so little like she does, I'm sure I read that it's actually harder to lose weight as your body goes into starvation mode and will cling on to fat etc

I guess we will all have to agree to disagree on a 5 yo using a buggy :) my eldest has just turned 5 and he will walk for miles. He hasn’t used a buggy for at least 2 years. If he ever gets tired when walking he has a piggy back so I must be lucky!

Surely they could just get a buggy board for their usual pushchair rather then buy a whole new one

Reactions: 1
I’m somewhat new to this train wreck but has she ever explained why Woodeh is called Woodeh?I have friends in the UK with small children and it’s not a name I’ve heard before. Apart from Toy Story that is, but surely he’s not named after a Disney character or is he? 😏
Wats wrong with naming your kid after a Disney character???? My sons called Mr Potato Head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wats wrong with naming your kid after a Disney character???? My sons called Mr Potato Head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyone else think of, well, you know what when you hear that name?! πŸ˜‰πŸ€­. Nothing against the poor child, not his fault, but it's a terrible name choice IMO.

Reactions: 7
New thread title:
RebeccaLamb#3 blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol β€œmummy makes the best potatos” do i need to even say anything on that.

and that cheescake heap of tit? Sorry hun? Literally soggy oats, full fat cream cheese with no cream or icing sugar in with it and then spread jam on top?!
Gordon, move over!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.