Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t deal with how thick this girl is. Her long awaited food haul shop she says ‘Baritsa’ instead of ‘barista’ and ‘these are the Heck Chicken ITAL sausages’ ... it’s ITALIA YOU bleeping IDIOT IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE PACK

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So where are the snacks other than a few boxes of Mr Kipling cakes? I honestly refuse to believe she doesn’t snack as, with the portions she shows us on her stories, you’d expect her to be tiny! And starving! Not much more there either considering it’s the Easter holidays and Steve now works from home??

Reactions: 3
duck sake. Another week same tit. I’m getting bored of taking the piss now. Fair enough if she wants to eat the same crap each week but why does she think it’s good content?!?!?

Didn’t see the ingredients for her homemade curreh there... must be hiding the jar 😂 “Hoping it lasts a while as I’ve got a fair whack” erm nope there was nothing there and she spent £15-20 on woodeh’s clothes!!

Reactions: 4
She deffo reads here, funny how the boyyyssss have finally got a blind 😂😂
Couldn’t believe what I was hearing when she said she had been using a black bin bag as a blind! Aside from the safety issue WHO DOES THAT?? Surely she could have nailed a blanket at the window rather than a bin bag.
What a moron. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I ‘really really’ can’t see how all that cost £80, there’s nothing there and she’s hoping it’ll last a while?!

Get yourself to Aldi Rebecca or better still email them and put yourselves forward for the Aldi food swap OR email BBC and get Eat Well For Less round to teach you how to shop & cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two sausage Steve has been upgraded she's got a ten pack this week ! Lucky man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is Steve doing exactly? I mean working hard or hardly working

Her food shop is beyond boring now. I can’t even be assed to take the piss. It’s just pure tit, how can she lay it out and be like yeah smashed it this week?!

What’s this about a bin bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
don’t her and steve have a glass of wine some evenings? she never shows any bottles in her weekly food shops

I can’t deal with her breathing.Through that food shop I was holding my breath ready to provide some for rescue 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s like an I’m eating breath

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is Steve doing exactly? I mean working hard or hardly working

Her food shop is beyond boring now. I can’t even be assed to take the piss. It’s just pure tit, how can she lay it out and be like yeah smashed it this week?!

What’s this about a bin bag?
She nailed a bin liner to kids bedroom window 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Bought 3 tins of sweetcorn and then a premixed tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filler..🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does she seem genuinely happier now that Steve’s around? I definitely feel she’s more active, she might be depressed all alone all day long. Heck I get depressed/lonely, and I live in the middle of the city 🙈

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does she seem genuinely happier now that Steve’s around? I definitely feel she’s more active, she might be depressed all alone all day long. Heck I get depressed/lonely, and I live in the middle of the city 🙈
More active there shagging all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread title: £80 haul but still naff all, healthy cookies full of fat, 2 sausage Steve ain't all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.