Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they get the boys in bed for bang on 7pm for them to be upstairs getting it on by 8:30🤢🤢 wonder what other ‘footage’ she gets on that camera!🤢😂
Vom!! Imagine how boring it must be... every single night. Sexy underwear on for Steve, quick bang and to sleep for 9:30pm 😂 Small price to pay for her dream house in the Yorkshire dales with his money though eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think they are trying to become the next Meldrums? Especially now with Steve changing jobs/careers. I don't think the website they are setting up is going to be anything to do with engineering after his comment about working in the engineering industry for 18 years and in 2 weeks that's it. I think they are going to try and do their own channel maybe?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think they are trying to become the next Meldrums? Especially now with Steve changing jobs/careers. I don't think the website they are setting up is going to be anything to do with engineering after his comment about working in the engineering industry for 18 years and in 2 weeks that's it. I think they are going to try and do their own channel maybe?
The only positive thing about Steve is that he’s obviously someone who puts in some graft and had some form of career. Not like Rebecca, who’s basically a stay at home yummy mummy

OMG just watched the couples q&a....Rebecca would like to come knocking on the door of one of her trolls 😂 can you imagine that. She’d have no back up as she has no friends and we’ve witnessed her crying in a vlog because her and Steve has a petty argument on the phone....she doesnt come across at all as the type who would have the balls to stand up for herself so makes it even more cringe 🙄
Really hope hard as nails Rebecca doesn’t decide to knock my door and shout at me with her camel toe on show 😬 she’s scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look, more rabbits 😩 even I get rabbits in the garden. It’s nothing new!

She doesn’t even try to get Alfie eating fruit now! She makes smoothies for herself, could throw a handful of spinach in one for the boys. Mind that’s probably a bit basic for Elle’s culinary skills.

The website will either be some sort of pay per view cam girl thing 🤣

Or something to do with those cringe, grammatically incorrect quotes she keeps making.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
OMG just watched the couples q&a....Rebecca would like to come knocking on the door of one of her trolls 😂 can you imagine that. She’d have no back up as she has no friends and we’ve witnessed her crying in a vlog because her and Steve has a petty argument on the phone....she doesnt come across at all as the type who would have the balls to stand up for herself so makes it even more cringe 🙄
Really hope hard as nails Rebecca doesn’t decide to knock my door and shout at me with her camel toe on show 😬 she’s scary.
I don't think she realises that her career is dependent on people watching her content and every time she makes comments about people who view her, she is damaging her career. If people start contacting companies she works with, the freebies and ads will start to disappear. If she doesn't like negative comments maybe posting her life on social media isn't the right job for her. She needs to avoid the cooking tips because it's very clear that cooking is not her strongest point. How can someone make such a mess of a slow cooker curry using a jar sauce

Reactions: 6
I don't think she realises that her career is dependent on people watching her content and every time she makes comments about people who view her, she is damaging her career. If people start contacting companies she works with, the freebies and ads will start to disappear. If she doesn't like negative comments maybe posting her life on social media isn't the right job for her. She needs to avoid the cooking tips because it's very clear that cooking is not her strongest point. How can someone make such a mess of a slow cooker curry using a jar sauce
I feel like a lot of instagrammers forget this simple thing. Keep slagging off your followers and viewers, and you’ll have none. People choose to follow you! They don’t have too.

Also would like to see her knock on the door I could have a lovely chat with her and her flaps 😬

Reactions: 4
The couples Q&A..what a awful couple! Steve is a arse she needs to get him off her channel. And she’s pathetic and loves herself. She’s very unhappy it’s blatantly obvious and I would be if I was stuck with that twit!

Reactions: 4
The couples video. People commenting #couplegoals. I’m sorry but those two chavs are not couple goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone here said on the last thread that she never vlogs out with her home or car.
Now it’s so bleeting obvious to me! She clearly has no confidence to do anything in plublic. Such a strange ‘career’ choice. Happy to get her kit off to millions from the comfort of her dungeon though...

Reactions: 8
I think they are going to become a meldrum wannabe channel. If he’s quitting his job to set up shop with reb then I can see that backfiring quickly. He doesn’t come across as likeable, just an arrogant old fashioned bloke who probably thinks he’s better than everyone else with his flash cars🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah he did not come across well in that Q&A.
No. He doesn't have much to him. All the crap about who chased who/him saying she stalked him was weird. He seems quite immature and arrogant.

Reactions: 7
So he had a girlfriend. Rebecca saw him in a club and asked a friend to find out his name. Added him on Facebook where she would have seen he had a girlfriend then kept messaging him :rolleyes:

Totally agree about the family YouTube now Steve’s left his job but I really hope not. Imagine having to listen to him say ‘hi guys, welcome back to MY channel’ *giggle and eye roll from rebecca* every vlog 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.