Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big blue milk for the boys because she is dairy free 🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally spat my tea out when her first thing was ‘big blue milk for the boys’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The camera is clearly pointing at the Tesco’s own variety pack of crisps and she feels the need to over explain ‘got some crisps, they are Tesco’s own variety pack, just the Tesco ones’ we can bloody see that 😩😂

Also she has 1 packet of sausages for 1 dinner for 4 of them? Does Steve have 2 sausages on his dinner? Poor hungry Steve 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
genuinely baffles me how she can’t buy any form of fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables in a food shop, it makes up the bulk of most of my meals

Reactions: 5
Week in week out the same food shop. She's at home all day so why do their meals have to be so boring? And is she really incapable of making Yorkshire pudding? Where are the vegetables? Those kids are not getting 5 a day, more like 5 a week if they are lucky. I'm not surprised Woodeh looks pale and has a permanent snotty nose. How about making a big pot of veggie soup? She could make it at the start of the week for lunches which would be a great way to get some veggies into the kids. I'd love to know what she does all day. Most mums work at least part time and still manage to feed their kids a proper tea.

Reactions: 7
What’s with the eggs on a piece of cardboard for lunch? Why take a photo of that and share it? So inspiring think I might make that for my own lunch :love: not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right some one explain to me how that comes to roughly £70 each week for that tiny amount, is Tesco really that expensive? I shop at Sainsbury’s and get more for my money. And where is all the veg that will be going with her meals that she’s stated? Fish cakes + veg.. but there wasn’t any veg in the shop! Unless they only have carrots.

She’s at home all day, she could make her own fish cakes. Much tastier and she can make them finger shaped for the boys.

Imagine she did videos based on what we said on this thread, she’d be great to watch 😂 instead of boring and repetitive..

Reactions: 5
Right some one explain to me how that comes to roughly £70 each week for that tiny amount, is Tesco really that expensive? I shop at Sainsbury’s and get more for my money. And where is all the veg that will be going with her meals that she’s stated? Fish cakes + veg.. but there wasn’t any veg in the shop! Unless they only have carrots.

She’s at home all day, she could make her own fish cakes. Much tastier and she can make them finger shaped for the boys.

Imagine she did videos based on what we said on this thread, she’d be great to watch 😂 instead of boring and repetitive..
Tesco is pretty expensive plus she’s buying branded stuff (except the Tesco own crisps...they’re just Tesco own 😂)

I spend £50 in Aldi and get a tit tonne of food!

Reactions: 6
A lot of the bits she bought were the Tesco cheap brand, the yoghurts are about 70p, the mince is 20% fat & cheap (I bought it once & never again!), garlic bread 30p. I shop in Tesco (just because they deliver to us & we live quite far from anywhere) & totted her shop up in my head to around £50, so I'm not convinced she's showed everything. There's no toilet roll, cleaning products, bin bags etc so may be she doesn't show it all?

Reactions: 3
Iv wondered before if she doesn’t show it all. Never any cleaning products or toiletries.
Maybe she shows the things she wants then just rounds it to a number she thinks that might have cost and that’s why it always seems to high 😂

She never shows the junk food 😂 that would deffo get the price up!!! It’s not ‘in keeping’ With her healthy Holland&barratt vegan dairy free lifestyle !!

The new couple video... 🙈 what planet are they actually on though?! She has a figure and looks a lot like Demi rose? What?! Who? Since when does Demi rose have cankles? And I’m sorry but no... Rebecca doesn’t have her bum, boobs or waist either!! I love how she goes quiet when he says they look really alike as if she actually agrees! Deluded much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest dancing video annoyed me not for her tragic dancing or the no need for gym wear when she hasn’t worked out but the fact she’s clearing watching herself on the camera as opposed to anything else 🤮
self obsessed or what?!

• Sick
Wtf is with the thumbnail on the couples Q&A?!! 😂😂 looks like Steve’s fallen asleep on her face!

• Haha

I agree she must not show everything. I shop at Tesco, buy some bits she did, but also buy a lot of fruit and veg (unlike her!) and my shopping for a family of 5 for a week is usually around £65, maybe up to £70 if it includes shampoo etc. I actually think the Tesco prices have gone down lately.

Reactions: 2
mad how different another youtube mum’s (Charlotte Taylor) tesco haul/meal plan is compared to Rebecca’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way that is £68 worth of shopping, I’ve just added it up when I watched it and I would say £50 / £55 at most! She’s not showing everything!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.