Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chicken curry :sick: god no!

Aw hinting about being his wife again. Never going to happen. He’s already got all he wants from her. If they really wanted to get married they’d go down to the registry office book the next free appointment and do it.

Actually that would make for a great vlog.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is with the thumbnail on the couples Q&A?!! 😂😂 looks like Steve’s fallen asleep on her face!
She's so desperate to show the world how happy they are. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for her, because she seems so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what website they're setting up? Must be something big for Steve to be leaving his job!

Oh and she really can't dance, what is she doing with her arms???

Reactions: 2
If it fails he will be able to go back to his old job I'm sure, it's his Dads business!

If it fails he will be able to go back to his old job I'm sure, it's his Dads business!
Is it?? That explains all the fancy cars they shouldn’t be able to afford - company tax allowance perhaps?

Anyone think they’ve finally been gifted a holiday, she hasn’t hinted in a while!

Right some one explain to me how that comes to roughly £70 each week for that tiny amount, is Tesco really that expensive? I shop at Sainsbury’s and get more for my money. And where is all the veg that will be going with her meals that she’s stated? Fish cakes + veg.. but there wasn’t any veg in the shop! Unless they only have carrots.

She’s at home all day, she could make her own fish cakes. Much tastier and she can make them finger shaped for the boys.

Imagine she did videos based on what we said on this thread, she’d be great to watch 😂 instead of boring and repetitive..
I shop at tesco online and it isn’t that expensive! Ignore the amount of time I have once my kids are in bed but I looked on the app and added it up to £55 🧐

She’s actually kept those Minging purple leggings which were far too small for her!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If they can afford a £400k dungeon they can afford a wedding - he’s cleaaaarly not interested in getting hitched!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how much spare cash he actually has? If you look back through her YouTube channel one of the very first vlogs was them picking up a brand new jag! Funny how quickly he goes through cars🧐🧐

Ugh imagine being with Steve and always having to dress a certain way to please him. Or be conscious of gaining / losing weight to please him.

In the video when he had to choose something he liked about her, his first thought was something rude. I’m sure most people like that aspect of their partners, but most aren’t shallow enough to think of that first, and then struggle to think of the other stuff 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They seem so young. How do they make their money? Expensive cars and a big new house.

Reactions: 1
Steve’s like 8 years older then her, he’s in his mid 30s and she’s mid 20s , no wonder all he wants is sex , she’s young in his eyes

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He acts about 25 too though. My husband is mid 30s and there’s no way I would put up with him if he was that immature.

They seem so young. How do they make their money? Expensive cars and a big new house.
A quick google of him will lead you to the company and some interesting stories.

Reactions: 8
No wonder they get the boys in bed for bang on 7pm for them to be upstairs getting it on by 8:30🤢🤢 wonder what other ‘footage’ she gets on that camera!🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did they say in the video Steve Is quitting his job? His dads company that Steve works for has been bought out and Steve resigned as a director in December according to companies house. Sounds like he had no choice but to get a new job.

Did they say in the video Steve Is quitting his job? His dads company that Steve works for has been bought out and Steve resigned as a director in December according to companies house. Sounds like he had no choice but to get a new job.
I saw this when I googled too. Steve resigning in December - big payout hence affording the dungeon? If merging with another big company I bet they’ve made him redundant... that or he doesn’t want to work for them / not his dad so resigned and leaves in two weeks.

Perhaps his new website is him setting up on his own... it must have sold for a lot for his dad to sell up, take the cash and leave the kids with no job?!

Reactions: 1
Is that how much it would have costed 😱😱😱😱 OMG! His family must be loaded
I believe so! The house was found on Rightmove months back when they moved but I never saw myself. That was around the price they paid though!

Interesting on the situation with Steve resigning. Probably why she’s trying to flog a holiday and get him ‘involved’ though really any sane family would be thinking about longevity as opposed to a quick buck.

I think he has vile behaviour for a mid thirty year old. My husband is early thirties and I would never put up with such trash behaviour. I think it says a lot about their actual relationship though. If it’s just physical then it won’t last the distance IMO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.