Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic also, but does it really annoy any one else that she just lets woodeh climb all over the table constantly??? As soon as my son would dare to try that it’s ‘tables are not for sitting on. Get off’. And he would. But that seems to be woodys permanent seat? He even eats, sitting on the table?

Reactions: 6
Off topic also, but does it really annoy any one else that she just lets woodeh climb all over the table constantly??? As soon as my son would dare to try that it’s ‘tables are not for sitting on. Get off’. And he would. But that seems to be woodys permanent seat? He even eats, sitting on the table?
You would think that with the hard floors she would see it as a safety issue. Especially as he fell off a couple of weeks ago and hit is head!!

Ok food shop bingo. I am calling chicken currehh and a pizza for the freezer.

Reactions: 4
I’m calling a stew. and maybe an extra vegetable to get a passive aggressive comment in.

Soreen for woodeh. Tescos own yoghurts. Some apro cos I’m daireh free

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m having a make up free day to let mah skin breathe. So yeah I’m enjoying being make up free today just so my skin can breathe” Why does she repeat herself so much? I watched a bit of the car vlog and it went like “So yeah we bought the car out right and it’s all ours. I’m just so chuffed because it’s all ours. Yeah we bought it out right with our own money. So happy because it’s all ours... you know we paid for it out right.” Ok!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’m having a make up free day to let mah skin breathe. So yeah I’m enjoying being make up free today just so my skin can breathe” Why does she repeat herself so much? I watched a bit of the car vlog and it went like “So yeah we bought the car out right and it’s all ours. I’m just so chuffed because it’s all ours. Yeah we bought it out right with our own money. So happy because it’s all ours... you know we paid for it out right.” Ok!!!!!!
I saw that car vlog too 😂
I was going to ask her if she bought the car outright or it’s on finance as she didn’t make it very clear 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:LOL: It bored me so much... all they did was drive to the car shop, buy the car, go home and watch a film, go to bed at 8:30pm. On a Sunday. Rock and roll!

Another Monday.... another veg free food shop😂 I would love to see her cook something from scratch! It’s not like she doesn’t have the time🤦🏽‍♀️

I think I need to start watching this person 🤣 I watched the gym hall thing to see the camel toe situation everyone was talking about.... What other videos of hers are worth a watch?

You would think that with the hard floors she would see it as a safety issue. Especially as he fell off a couple of weeks ago and hit is head!!

Ok food shop bingo. I am calling chicken currehh and a pizza for the freezer.
Big blue milk for the boys because she is dairy free 🤦🏼‍♀️

Here we go guys! Food shop time😇😇

Honestly none of her videos are well thought out. She repeats herself CONSTANTLY and just doesn’t come across very articulate at all. Most days she can’t string a sentence together! Some of her vlogs are bareable - back when they lived in the old house and she would do a lot more things with the kids & show house work etc. She’s not even done one cleaning video in that house - she used to do quite a few of them in her old house.

Reactions: 2
Honestly it makes me cringe how she has to poke every item and say ‘some’ infront of everything

Oh my god who called it - big blue milk for the booyyyyys, alpro, chicken in a bag, stuff for slow cookeh steeeew, soreeeen bars for the booyssss. Banana piece ?? OK Reb! So predictable !! Although no jar of curehhh or chickheeen but they’re having a cureeeh tonight!!

• Haha

Can’t stand it when he’s stood up on the table also!!! It’s so dangerous, especially with those flagstone floors!!! Good luck when he gets a bit older and refuses to sit in a proper chair when they’re having a meal out!😂 also did anyone see how that dog was sat in poor Alfie’s bed !!!! Wasn’t it not long ago she was saying how that dog pisses everywhere !!!! All them germs where your little one is supposed to sleep! Disgusting!!

• Sick
Hahahaha honestly I think we scored well there!!! Chicken in a bag, tick, soreen bars, tick, curreh tonight, tick, big blue milk for the boys, tick :ROFLMAO: booooooring!!! If it didn’t amuse me taking the piss I would’ve unfollowed a long time ago.

The same dull boring meals yet again. Also a roast dinner on the menu but no vegetables in sight? Tortilla pizzas but no toppings? Sloppy beef stew on a Yorkshire pudding with zero vegetables. How does she believe this is good viewing? It’s sooooo laughable! They’ll all be turning grey soon.

• Haha
Hahahaha feeling proud today we did well guys! Imagine prodding all your food after you’ve lugged it around and in the car too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.