Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back to posting the same old attention seeking shite. The sight of her smug face makes me want to punch something 😤

Reactions: 11
Why is Woody always in a pram?? He's 2+ and there are no cars at Center Parcs so surely he could have walked? Fair enough take it with you in case he's tired on the way back from swimming, but why put him in it when you're leaving 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair, my daughter was a little older when we last went and we used her buggy a lot more than usual as there is normally quite a walk to get around and kids get tired on holiday. Quite handy to keep stuff under too!

Reactions: 2
After watching the little cute video on her insta, I can’t get over an almost 6 year old being in a onesie during the day, let alone an off white, fluffy one? So impractical, everything’s just for the gram.
Theres no way I’d get my son at that age to wear something like that.

Reactions: 10
That cheesecake looks disgusting. Has she really poured a jar of jam ontop of it?! Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was thinking of other Christmas songs we could do and thought of Jingle bells! I think I've had too many coffees😂

Jingle bells beggy smells,
She never has a bath,
2 sausage Steve wants LJC, but he's stuck with old ellehhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To be fair, my daughter was a little older when we last went and we used her buggy a lot more than usual as there is normally quite a walk to get around and kids get tired on holiday. Quite handy to keep stuff under too!
Oh no, I completely get taking it with them in case he needed a nap or was too tired to walk later, but they're on holiday so in no rush (like when at home and you can't walk at a 2 year olds pace 😂) and I just find it strange how they put him in it as soon as they were leaving, like they cant be arsed to let him have a wonder and explore 😔

Reactions: 1
My daughter wasnt ill in the slightest before she had chicken pox (or whilst she had them), just woke up one morning with 3 spots on her back and then gradually got lots more over the next couple of days. So it could be that she had no idea and couldn't keep him away from swimming/other children.

Although having seen that photo of him he does look ill

Reactions: 3
My daughter wasnt ill in the slightest before she had chicken pox (or whilst she had them), just woke up one morning with 3 spots on her back and then gradually got lots more over the next couple of days. So it could be that she had no idea and couldn't keep him away from swimming/other children.

Although having seen that photo of him he does look ill
I agree. He was still poorly though and with her nan's passing, I would have cancelled. Awful being away when you're poorly.

These people duck me right off 😂😂how is she kind? All I can see is she’s a self obsessed, fanny flaunting little girl that loves to beg for everything and anything she can possibly get. And it’s trooper not tropper 😂😂😂that just shows the level of intelligence of anyone who kisses her ass
8E50A552-7A86-4385-8E57-896FF27E8D96.jpeg

• Haha
These people duck me right off 😂😂how is she kind? All I can see is she’s a self obsessed, fanny flaunting little girl that loves to beg for everything and anything she can possibly get. And it’s trooper not tropper 😂😂😂that just shows the level of intelligence of anyone who kisses her ass
View attachment 61434

How exactly has she “not had it easy” lately?
Yes, her Grandma passed away, which is sad. But most of us as adults have had to deal with the death of a loved one, particularly those older than us - that’s the natural cycle isn’t it? It’s sad, yes. But I don’t think loosing her Grandmother warrants her not having had it easy. She’s been on HOLIDAY for the love of God, it’s not like she’s been with her Mum helping with the aftermath of her Grandmas death. She literally put up her xmas tree and then fucked off on holiday.

She’s got a ridiculously easy life and doesn’t seem to have had to deal with anything remotely difficult or stressful ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, her Grandma passed away, which is sad. But most of us as adults have had to deal with the death of a loved one, particularly those older than us - that’s the natural cycle isn’t it? It’s sad, yes. But I don’t think loosing her Grandmother warrants her not having had it easy. She’s been on HOLIDAY for the love of God, it’s not like she’s been with her Mum helping with the aftermath of her Grandmas death. She literally put up her xmas tree and then fucked off on holiday.

She’s got a ridiculously easy life and doesn’t seem to have had to deal with anything remotely difficult or stressful ever.
Exactly! Just another ass kisser trying to get noticed by begs. Pretty pathetic really. She’s back to doing what she does best anyway, taking cringey selfies and posting dozens of Affiliate links. Oh and telling us all how much ‘work’ she has to do 🙄

Reactions: 9
View attachment 61434
Another brainless sheep, who clearly has very poor judgement, probably thinks that Rebegga is an amazing cook, amazing mum and hers and Steves relationship is 'relationship goals'. Rather than seeing Rebegga for what she truly is, moron who couldn't cook a piece of toast, never mind a meal, uses her kids for content to earn money, but when it comes to actually being a parent hasn't got the interest. As for relationship, Steve tolerates her because he was dumb enough to leave his ex for 18 Yr old slapper looking for a meal ticket, now with 2 kids she will make sure his parents money keeps her happy. There's nothing remotely honest or caring about Rebegga, she even uses her nans death and sons illness to feed her need for validation, praise and attention. Also she claims today is first time in a week she's got ready, just another of her endless lies, at CP she wore make up. She truly is a lying lowlife

She doesn't know what the real world is, because since age 18 she's had a meal ticket, I bet her life since being with Steve is different to what she had before

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not had it easy?? Sorry are they blind?? She’s just turned 26, she goes on multiple holidays a year, has lived in not only 1 but 2 bought houses, has her own car, has most things gifted to her!! I wish my life was that bad 🙄

Reactions: 23
I’ve not kept up with this thread for ages but am I right in thinking she is posting random AFF links without having the actual items? Cashing in on random tit she doesn’t own?! Just wow.

Reactions: 15
She may well be the kindest person but those of us who follow her don't see any evidence of it, it's just not what comes through on her stories her amazing kindness doesn't translate for example is it kind to leave your mum alone after the loss of a parent - No, is it kind that her clearly poorly son is stood out in the cold with no coat on for gram pictures if we could see he wasn't well why couldn't she ? and yes she says she's going to be doing giveaways this week but if those giveaways aren't affiliated then let's see her just giving to charity out of all this kindness she apparently exudes, at the end of the day we can only go by what we see imo.

Reactions: 6
A little bit early, but...

Thread 20: "tropping on" at centre parcs, Alfie is ill but I don't give a fark 😁

(seriously, poor child looks dog rough. no WAY did she not know he was ill before they left)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s play a game, let’s list all of the kind things Elleh has done lately....

1. ..... ......... ..... ahh tit nope I got nothin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean she blocked me for questioning why the kids were dairy free but still ate dairy. Sooooo super kind of her to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.