Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may well be the kindest person but those of us who follow her don't see any evidence of it, it's just not what comes through on her stories her amazing kindness doesn't translate for example is it kind to leave your mum alone after the loss of a parent - No, is it kind that her clearly poorly son is stood out in the cold with no coat on for gram pictures if we could see he wasn't well why couldn't she ? and yes she says she's going to be doing giveaways this week but if those giveaways aren't affiliated then let's see her just giving to charity out of all this kindness she apparently exudes, at the end of the day we can only go by what we see imo.
Wonder how she decides who wins her giveaways?

Reactions: 3
I mean she blocked me for questioning why the kids were dairy free but still ate dairy. Sooooo super kind of her to do that
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what a dick! Itโ€™s like she isnโ€™t capable
of answering a genuine question. Her block list must some length ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
This comment about her cooking! How tit must this womanโ€™s food be if she thinks Grabecca is a chef and her food looks amazing?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Cheesecake is so easy to make - itโ€™s just mixing things together and layering them. How can this woman be getting it wrong?!!!!
The mind boggles!!!!!

Reactions: 10
This comment about her cooking! How tit must this womanโ€™s food be if she thinks Grabecca is a chef and her food looks amazing?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Just headed straight over here after I saw that comment, they can't have typed that with a straight face ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

This person has to be joking, she canโ€™t even get out her 3 videos a week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think she knows she wouldnโ€™t get very many views at all if she done vlogmas. She struggles enough as it is to to get over 5k views on 2 videos a week!

Reactions: 13
Maybe she's a dullard like Rebegga, that's why she thinks she's so good. How can anyone take her seriously as a cook or a parent?

I think she knows she wouldnโ€™t get very many views at all if she done vlogmas. She struggles enough as it is to to get over 5k views on 2 videos a week!
Her video views seem very low compared to her subscriber numbers, I wonder if she's buying subscriptions?

Reactions: 7
I thought she was making the boys a cup of gravy ๐Ÿ˜‚ silly jambo

dirty cow licking her fingers then shoving the squirty cream in her mouth naarrrsty girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she always look so dirty and grubby. And that jumper is so off colour not helping ๐Ÿคข

I thought she was making the boys a cup of gravy ๐Ÿ˜‚ silly jambo

dirty cow licking her fingers then shoving the squirty cream in her mouth naarrrsty girl
Cup of gravy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ it did look like that !!

Reactions: 4
Squirts cream from the can into her mouth smug AF.... Following post oh tit Iโ€™ve just lost my nan feel sorry for me boohoo ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Reactions: 18
When she's squirting the cream in her gob you can see her breath, that just proves how cold her house is! Not quite sure how you can go from dicking about with cream, to oh I miss my nan! It shocking how little value supposedly important people are to her

Reactions: 18
Imagine putting on a full face of make up to stay at home all day then film yourself making a hot chocolate. Get in the bin ya bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.