Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi Rebecca how comes you got nappies from the shop today if he is fully potty trained.... you’ve now made every mother commenting on your post question their approach to potty training. It’s not fair you shouldn’t lie, I hope he wees in your precious bed and you’ll be forced to change the bedding
Tbf my son wasn’t dry at night until he was 7....he was still potty trained....

Reactions: 2
Jesus I watched the video !!! It’s getting really tragic to watch the crazy eyes !!! And the really really good really really little and I think I think !!! I used to LOvE her videos and her content wtf happened !!!

Reactions: 7
Tbf my son wasn’t dry at night until he was 7....he was still potty trained....
she stated he is fully potty trained and in the comments mentioned him being dry at night yet the stories of her food shop stated the nappies were for night time use for him. She just isn’t consistent with anything like I said making other mothers feel inadequate when she doesn’t give the full facts. She is a brand and when you can’t believe in the brand everything else she talks about becomes unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
She's full of 💩 like it's cringe all her sheep with the mince pies like wtf not relatable or realistic only posts what she wants us all too see her happy little existance up in the daaales fake smiles and copying alot of other vloggers content she's now stalking Mrs meldrum and saccone jolys😂😂

Reactions: 9
hi Rebecca how comes you got nappies from the shop today if he is fully potty trained.... you’ve now made every mother commenting on your post question their approach to potty training. It’s not fair you shouldn’t lie, I hope he wees in your precious bed and you’ll be forced to change the bedding
I think she might mean it in the way that he is trained through the day .. usually When a child is trained during the day, it can still take some time for dry nights as they have to be able to wake for toilet or learn to hold over night (or this is what we have learnt i work in a day nursery and that’s the advice we give to parents)

Thing is, I can’t blame these sheep for mentioning her in their stories. They’re all similar accounts, wannabe mummy bloggers. So they’re doing what they know will work - mention vain becks, blow smoke up her hole (might find her leggings half way up there already) and know because she is full of self importance she will reshare your mention, therefore you get followers. She’s too thick to realise but we all see it 😂

• Haha
You could put these (lipgloss, nail polish) into stocking fillers she says. Wtf? I presume she means you could put them in AS stocking fillers? Totally brainless. It's not gonna end well for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely photoshopped herself in the swimming costume pic last night, there is no way all of a sudden you have a flat stomach over night 😂 it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the gift guide video.
She can't string a sentence together. It's so embarrassing.

How can the brand be happy with that video.
The only thing I know is I'm never buying nails inc.

Also how disgusting are her nails??

Why do all these youtubers go on about how super cute the packaging is? Is it just me who doesn't give a duck what the cardboard box looks like because it's going in the bin anyway?

Reactions: 12
I literally can’t deal with these videos every day of her checking herself out, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen someone love themselves as much as her!! I’m all for self confidence & being happy in your own skin but Christ she really fancies herself!!!!

Reactions: 13
I can’t actually believe how slim she looks in the swim pic and how much bigger she looks. Why can’t she see how damaging that is to people . Eat tit and accept your a little thicker or eat well and tone up don’t try portray you have a banging body when you don’t. Influences seriously need the have a word !!

Reactions: 13
I literally can’t deal with these videos every day of her checking herself out, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen someone love themselves as much as her!! I’m all for self confidence & being happy in your own skin but Christ she really fancies herself!!!!
It’s sickening, she’s so far up her own arse she doesn’t see how much of a twit she looks. And ffs woody still has no duvet! It’s not even funny anymore now, all the shite she’s bought herself recently and that poor wee one is still sleeping on the floor with no duvet 😡also just watched her latest video,my god she is PAINFUL to watch 😬 she hasn’t got a bleeping clue like has she 😂

Reactions: 14

I thought that about her nails. Just imagine all the dirt and bacteria down those nails cos she doesn't strike me as the type of person to scrub them. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does corn beef hash need to go in the slow cooker? Isn’t it mashed potatoes and corn beef, surely just needs mashing together and some cheese on it in the oven? Please don’t say she’s doing another video slow cooker vid 🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.