Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does corn beef hash need to go in the slow cooker? Isn’t it mashed potatoes and corn beef, surely just needs mashing together and some cheese on it in the oven? Please don’t say she’s doing another video slow cooker vid 🙈😩
It doesn’t need to go in a slow cooker at all. Corn beef is already cooked- you can eat it cold from the tin! Beans are already cooked. All she has to do is cook some potatoes in a pan on the hob, mash them and then put it all together in a dish with cheese on a put it in the oven for 10minutes or so to heat through and melt the cheese.

she’s so bleeping thick. Its obvious that she has no idea at all what a slow cooker is actually for and she has no idea at all how to cook food properly or how to use other kitchen appliances.

as dumb as a box of rocks.

Reactions: 25
There’s going to be a bastard mince pie shortage they way these wannabe begs are going on! Bulk buying them to try and impress her, ooooh who can eat the most in one sitting!!!
IT’S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!!
I heard every time a mince pie is eaten before the 1st of December an elf dies.
#IBlameRebeccaLamb

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just catching up. Did she forget to photoshop her arms and shoulders in her latest grid post 😂🤣😫 Fcking state of her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Also could she not have gone and get nails done if she was gonna sit there and sell nail polish. She’s so trampy I can’t understand why brands would want HER promoting their products. She’d cheapen Poundland this bint 🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dont normally post on here.. just watch and agree. But shes just run over the dogs foot whilst winding him up with the Hoover.. if that happened by accident then you wouldnt post it surely?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Dont normally post on here.. just watch and agree. But shes just run over the dogs foot whilst winding him up with the Hoover.. if that happened by accident then you wouldnt post it surely?!

I don’t post much, but that was awful! The poor dog, I know it was an accident but if I did that to my pets I wouldn’t carry on filming I would feel awful! But then again it seems like a good story (not that’s it’s good) for the gram is all that matters!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah she basically just rammed the hoover into the dogs paw. What a dick. Why does she have to film absolutely every aspect of her life? More or less the only thing she doesn’t film is her having a tit but I wouldn’t put it past her in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t wish a kennel for any dog, I’ve worked there and it’s heartbreaking. But I do wish Oscar had a better home. She’s so nasty to him, constantly winding him up but she would be the first one to cry if he was to bite her or the kids. It would be all her fault. Stupid bleep

Reactions: 13
I think she hit his paw by accident but he obviously doesn’t like the hoover so why upset him with it and hitting him with it?! Crazy...

Reactions: 7
WTF? SHE LITERALLY HIT THE DOGS PAW AND LAUGHED!?!? 😤 i hope the ‘ash’ gives her the shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is woody today? She seems more interested in the bloody dog lately than she does woody!

Reactions: 6
Why would a nail polish company want to work with someone who pretty much always has her nails done professionally at a salon?!

Reactions: 10
I find her content so dire at the moment much preferred her when they were at the old house!! I’m from up north and we often have slow cooker hash, it’s actually nice when done properly and if it’s cubes big enough it isn’t mushy!! I’d much prefer to see her doing healthy family/ kid friendly recipes for all to share.. the boys seem to get no veggies other than carrots 🙄

How many hints has she been dropping recently about another baby?
Bump pictures, baby pictures/videos and now an inspiration for a little girls room 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
That poor dog 😠😭
He obviously doesn’t like the hoover, put him in another room and stop tormenting him! The way she laughed after ramming it into his paw which sounded really sore!!! ....So cruel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.