Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely posting herself drying her hair cos we’ve ribbed her for not washing.... buuuut she doesn’t read here 😬. Also, she pulled all that stuff out of her wardrobe THE OTHER DAY: so that’s something else she’s just left along with the mucky pots. Wow, she is bone idle! At least she could take pride in herself and her house seen as she does absolutely nothing else with her day.

Reactions: 11
Yep 🤦‍♀️, she has done a q & a on her YouTube and she said they have sex everyday. That along with all his sexual references making her out to be his sex object 🤮 but she seems to thrive off the attention of people seeing his demeaning sexual references to her and everyone knowing they are banging every night 🤷‍♀️ she's a very odd girl.
What video is this? What nice future viewing for Alfie and his school mates

Reactions: 7
What video is this? What nice future viewing for Alfie and his school mates
Its a q & a, I'm sure it's called "sex talk, a house move and smoking"
If I remember rightly, it was in partnership with chanel mum which just makes it worse!

Reactions: 2
Who can be bothered to have sex every night?!

Now I love my husband and I love sex but seriously...sometimes (most of the time!) I just want to go to sleep 😂 but then I suppose I work and look after the kids, cook (edible) food for them, walk the dog so I’m knackered!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t know why but Steve just looks like he would dribble a lot. Like a spit when he speaks kinda guy. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know like she set up that mums meet thing last year, we should set up a tattle meet cos you lot give me life 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who can be bothered to have sex every night?!

Now I love my husband and I love sex but seriously...sometimes (most of the time!) I just want to go to sleep 😂 but then I suppose I work and look after the kids, cook (edible) food for them, walk the dog so I’m knackered!
Thing is, she probably thinks having sex every night means they have a brilliant relationship. It's more about the strength of relationship once the sex becomes less often, or the respect shown. Sorry but Steve treats her like a sex object, shows very little respect, I honestly think the lovie dovie comments posted from his profile are posted by her. Steve's posts are quite obvious, quite blokie or car related. For a 26 Yr old woman and a bloke in his 30s,with 2 kids they are quite immature. Why the need to discuss their sex life with strangers, tell the world she's on her period, not washed her hair for a week or slept in her make up. They can boast about the house, big mortgage, cars etc, but she can't hide that she is a dirty woman with little self respect. He treats her the way he does because he knows she she won't stop him or leave him, she definitely needs Steve more than he needs her. The boys are probably the main reason he is still with her. The whole wedding seems like a bit of a farse.

Reactions: 27
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.
But in all fairness, she probably hasn't washed her hair in weeks, has a month's worth of make up on, she hasn't removed and bedding washed about 6 months ago. Both of them are gross

Reactions: 5
But in all fairness, she probably hasn't washed her hair in weeks, has a month's worth of make up on, she hasn't removed and bedding washed about 6 months ago. Both of them are gross
agree.
They are both disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.
He looks the sort that would wipe his tiny sausage on the curtains afterwards 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Those who shout the loudest. I had friends who literally would talk about sex all the time and boast in the group how much they were shagging... they split up and admitted it was all a show and they’d not been intimate in months.

She’s a scrounging little woman. What will she do when she’s 40 and has no career, how will she get through to retirement?

Reactions: 11
I can’t see any centre parc posts?
She just mentioned it in the passing when showing the new pyjamas she’s got the boys, just said they would wear them at centre parcs, sounds like she meant before Xmas too so I’d imagine it’s coming up in the next few weeks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.