Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fridge is full of little dish and yet the one in the picture tonight went out of date 6 days ago 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep really nutritious Rebs. Full of veg my arse 🙄
£2.30 for that, no way, I'd make it myself, much cheaper and healthier. Only reason she's used those is because they were for an AD and probably free.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she never do much with the kids either? I’m not one to judge on taking them out etc as it’s personal to budgets but she seems to flash her designer £2000 handbag and clothes and make up yet I’ve never seen her children in past 2 bit years go to either a zoo, park, sea life centre, theme park, bowling, ice skating, cinema, swimming, museum, anything exciting? They always get dragged round shops n free holidays. Why don’t she take them out?????

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does she never do much with the kids either? I’m not one to judge on taking them out etc as it’s personal to budgets but she seems to flash her designer £2000 handbag and clothes and make up yet I’ve never seen her children in past 2 bit years go to either a zoo, park, sea life centre, theme park, bowling, ice skating, cinema, swimming, museum, anything exciting? They always get dragged round shops n free holidays. Why don’t she take them out?????
Because it’s not gifted and she doesn’t make money just taking the boys out for some fun. That girl spends her life waiting on everything to be handed to her.

Reactions: 8
She is no way paying for centre parcs as we have not heard a peep about it until now! Had she chosen to go she would have been begging about it for months! So either a quietly arranged gifted trip, or a xmas family holiday paid for by Steve's dad!

Reactions: 10
How many more Ads for those meals are we going to be subjected to?! She's clearly needing the money if she's will to continually post the same tit. And those meals are not nutritious. As a 1 off for quickness every now and then but the way she's going on I think she's giving them to Woody every single day 😐

Reactions: 9
This mince pie chat is getting right on my tits. You’d think she invented the bloody things!! Imagine heading to your nearest shop, buying mince pies, taking a photo of them just to tag Rebecca in the hope she sees you? Pathetic twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This mince pie chat is getting right on my tits. You’d think she invented the bloody things!! Imagine heading to your nearest shop, buying mince pies, taking a photo of them just to tag Rebecca in the hope she sees you? Pathetic twats
I bet half of them hateee mince pies as well, they just want their five seconds of fame on her story! ‘I blameeee Rebecca lambbbb’ 😂 bleeping saddo’s

Reactions: 14
I’ve actually never tried a mince pie before, watching her stories and how much she bangs on about them is making me think I’m missing out on something and should try one 👀😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve actually never tried a mince pie before, watching her stories and how much she bangs on about them is making me think I’m missing out on something and should try on 👀😂
Wouldn't recommend. They taste like arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet half the cunts posting them don’t even like the bloody things!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve actually never tried a mince pie before, watching her stories and how much she bangs on about them is making me think I’m missing out on something and should try one 👀😂
best mince pies I’ve ever had were from cafe Nero. Dunno what was in them but by god they were goooooooooood 👍

Think I’ve figured out why Reb always posts pictures of herself pulling a stupid face and showing her ‘rolls’ recently followed this girl on insta and noticed similarities between her and Rebs profile. And who also follows her... yup.. Reb herself
C9852B2D-7843-4BCC-B0A8-807CBE24EE5C.png
8266E48E-7C9E-41F1-97D3-BD399FBD336E.png
813BDC53-DF69-48FA-B06C-BD4BDA3DEDCE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.