Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tree in her office that LJC has had in all her recent pics of the boys too 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Same tree in her office that LJC has had in all her recent pics of the boys too 😳
I have so much second hand embarrassment for her with how blatant she is with copying every single thing that LJC does/says/wears/eats etc

or maybe Steve has a thing for LJC and this this Rebecca’s version of extended foreplay?! Maybe he calls her Lucy in the bedroom......bit of influencer role play.....! Ha!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think if she’d washed bedding, we’d have known about it.

Let’s be honest it’s effort in itself to put the duvet cover back on properly so we’d have a whole IGTV of how she does it as a busy working mum of two with lots of bending over in front of the camera for the Colin’s.

She hasn’t washed the bedding since it was put on, it’s probably going to crawl itself to the washing machine soon.
Considering they like to remind people they have sex everynight, can you imagine how much their bedsheets must stink 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Put the flags out! She’s washed her hair! Yet more riveting content from Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ew do they tell people?
Yep 🤦‍♀️, she has done a q & a on her YouTube and she said they have sex everyday. That along with all his sexual references making her out to be his sex object 🤮 but she seems to thrive off the attention of people seeing his demeaning sexual references to her and everyone knowing they are banging every night 🤷‍♀️ she's a very odd girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drying my own hair is a chore why would i want to watch her dry hers?? Orrr is she just letting us tattle folk know she washes her hair? 😂
Either way, she’s really scraping the barrel for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep 🤦‍♀️, she has done a q & a on her YouTube and she said they have sex everyday. That along with all his sexual references making her out to be his sex object 🤮 but she seems to thrive off the attention of people seeing his demeaning sexual references to her and everyone knowing they are banging every night 🤷‍♀️ she's a very odd girl.
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
If she’s been gifted a trip to center parcs which we went to a few weeks ago and paid over a grand and only took us two and a young baby for a few days for family time then I will not be returning what a joke. I’m on mat leave and my fella went back to work the day after our baby was born because he had to and there’s cunts like her and thick Steve and embarrassing Alfie obvs cute woody. Only good thing out of this is that woody might have fun. But I bet it’ll be all about Alfie. Just like his mother 🤢

Reactions: 16
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.
An epileptic salmon 😂🤣

If she’s been gifted a trip to center parcs which we went to a few weeks ago and paid over a grand and only took us two and a young baby for a few days for family time then I will not be returning what a joke. I’m on mat leave and my fella went back to work the day after our baby was born because he had to and there’s cunts like her and thick Steve and embarrassing Alfie obvs cute woody. Only good thing out of this is that woody might have fun. But I bet it’ll be all about Alfie. Just like his mother 🤢
Same!! We had a week in the summer just me and my little one and it was close to 2grand. I will not be returning to any of the parks now. Why should I put my hard earned money into a company when they gift such tramps and chavs a stay. Frustrating and really off putting 😤

Reactions: 7
I literally cannot stand Rebecca. She copies everyone, begs for attention, constantly posting half naked pictures of herself, why?!!? Well done you’re in your bra and pants again showing us you have rolls when you bend over 👍🏻👍🏻 She absolutely bloody loves herself, she sniffs constantly and my GOD GET A NEW SLOW COOKER!!! She’s quite clearly trying to get a new one gifted because she ‘broke her lid’ and has to use tin foil. She’s fake and irritating!

Reactions: 14
Has woody started his swimming lessons yet? Don’t listen to all her stories!
Also when did she mention centre parcs? I must’ve missed it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.