Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that the boys bedding hasn’t been changed since they got the new bed frames for them ? Literally every single photo , video , cleaning video , insta story I haven’t seen their bedding changed once . It’s been like that since September .
next weeks video will be ‘come watch me wash and change our bedsheets’ 😩😩🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed that the boys bedding hasn’t been changed since they got the new bed frames for them ? Literally every single photo , video , cleaning video , insta story I haven’t seen their bedding changed once . It’s been like that since September .
I only really have one set of sheets for each of my beds. With so many people in my family and such big bloody beds and hardly any storage, it’s just easier for me to wash and dry it and then pop it back on all on the same day.

Dunno if Rebecca is the same though. If it’s anythin like her hair, well . . .

Reactions: 8
Just watched the slow cooker video. Ffs she is just so thick and tit at YouTube. That video could have been about half the length, the weird snort sniff thing she does is disgusting and all the food honestly looked terrible!

Doesn’t she know how much fruit and veg we should be eating every day? One onion and a sprinkle of spinach leaves between four doesn’t cut it!! Curry looked ridiculously dry 🤢

Reactions: 5
If the kids socks is anything to go by then I highly doubt the bedding has been washed any time recently. I mean come on, she rarely washes herself what makes you think she will wash her bedding?

Reactions: 9
I think if she’d washed bedding, we’d have known about it.

Let’s be honest it’s effort in itself to put the duvet cover back on properly so we’d have a whole IGTV of how she does it as a busy working mum of two with lots of bending over in front of the camera for the Colin’s.

She hasn’t washed the bedding since it was put on, it’s probably going to crawl itself to the washing machine soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why does she wake up to so much washing up???? I don’t get it neither of them work they have all the time in the world and a dishwasher? And how riffy sleeping in makeup I love going to bed with a fresh face 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is she actually winding me up? Can’t wash the pots after she gave them an early tea so they’ve sitting there since 4/5 last night and slept in her make up?! What a woman. She must be so tired from those long shifts at work that she does. She is boggin’ 🤢

Reactions: 18
Saying it how it is. Shame he didn't tag her
Hahaha this is awesome. I can't believe she bought all that Christmas tat but can't afford a new slow cooker.
Drink everytime she says little or really cute.

Also...She said she is going all out now she is in her forever home.
How long do you think they'll last in that house?!

Reactions: 10
Can guarantee my life on it she will have her tree up in a few days because her idol has hers up. And as for not washing the pots there is no excuse especially when they have a dishwasher. Bet behind all the Instagram fakery her house is disgusting and dirty! I mean she doesn’t wash her hair and wears the same clothes 2 days in a row so god knows what her house is like behind the scenes! Oh and she doesn’t change her bedding 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know she does look a lot better with dark hair as everyone’s said but still, her last bump pic with woody, she just looks like a dirty, hard faced chav to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot get over how thick she is. Her vocab is so so limited, did she go to school? I reckon she was the girl that sat in the loos texting boys instead of going to her lessons. Tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she actually said who’s going on her Hen Do yet considering she only has 1 friend??
My guesses are:
1. Her only friend & maid of honour
2. Steve’s mum
3. Her mum
4. Steve’s sister
5. Her insta mate Carly Jade Drake
6. The elderly lady she bought the dungeon from

🤔 I’m totally stumped now, can’t think of anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she actually said who’s going on her Hen Do yet considering she only has 1 friend??
My guesses are:
1. Her only friend & maid of honour
2. Steve’s mum
3. Her mum
4. Steve’s sister
5. Her insta mate Carly Jade Drake
6. The elderly lady she bought the dungeon from

🤔 I’m totally stumped now, can’t think of anyone else.
She will invite her only friend's 2 friends she went out with as well to make up numbers as theyve been out together once so are now besties 👀

Reactions: 9
Why did she go to sleep her in her makeup 😩 it’s the worst thing, I have to have a makeup free face and put my moisturiser on before bed every night. It’s not like she’s even got an excuse of “I was out drinking all night came home early hours and went straight to bed” 🙄 but even then I at least get a face wipe to my face. She’s no doubt now got makeup on her pillowcase and still won’t wash them

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know she does look a lot better with dark hair as everyone’s said but still, her last bump pic with woody, she just looks like a dirty, hard faced chav to me!
I think she always looked cheap and chavvy, the make up, hair, clothes or lack of she just has that look about her, shes said a few times about drinking on the streets underage and being rebellious (and dont get me wrong i had a short lived period of that as a teen) but i can tell exactly what kind of girl she was, i swear ages ago in a q&a she pretty much said she slept around a lot in school, god knows why anyone would put that online and on a family channel🤦‍♀️ i reckon without social media working for her she'd have been on one of those awful documentary type shows that bbc3 used to do or the likes of benefit street, except people there were more likeable that her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha this is awesome. I can't believe she bought all that Christmas tat but can't afford a new slow cooker.
Drink everytime she says little or really cute.

Also...She said she is going all out now she is in her forever home.
How long do you think they'll last in that house?!
Don’t know but she said they will be retiring abroad when the boys r grown up so not forever😂

Why waste your money Steve?
What the hell is that down side of the AGA thick of dust🤢

I think she always looked cheap and chavvy, the make up, hair, clothes or lack of she just has that look about her, shes said a few times about drinking on the streets underage and being rebellious (and dont get me wrong i had a short lived period of that as a teen) but i can tell exactly what kind of girl she was, i swear ages ago in a q&a she pretty much said she slept around a lot in school, god knows why anyone would put that online and on a family channel🤦‍♀️ i reckon without social media working for her she'd have been on one of those awful documentary type shows that bbc3 used to do or the likes of benefit street, except people there were more likeable that her haha
😂😂 it’s because she’s from the chavvy bit of Yorkshire isn’t she? k-town!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree. Plus the way her mum acts, encouraging her and doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour just shows what the family is like and how she’s been brought up. I would be mortified if it was my daughter but she doesn’t seem to give a tit 🤷‍♀️ Doesn’t encourage her to better herself and not spend her days doing absolutely nothing wasting her life away?! Baffling.

Reactions: 5
My ears are bleeding after that Xmas haul video 😬 holy duck she is AWFUL! Like literally can’t string a decent sentence together! I’m not one to bash anyone for intelligence, but when you’re putting yourself out there like she is I find it hard not to make a comment. She really is just embarrassing herself now, does she ever watch these videos back? And can she not see how daft she sounds herself? And never mind buying Xmas bedding and bloody pointless Xmas tat, buy a bleeping duvet for Woody!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.