Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her black New Look jumper is “super super” gorgeous 🤦🏽‍♀️ Is it just me but I cringe when people use super as a way to describe something she needs to learn some new words that actually fit with the item she is trying to describe 🙄
That jumper looks super super dirty to me. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way that shop cost £80
She either not showing stuff she bought or she’s chatting tit about the price 🤷🏼‍♀️

also - chocolate orange fudge bits to put in the BANANA cake?! Eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I like it to be covered in water and make sure everything is covered” wouldn’t have guessed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And sorry but is the person in this comment having me on ??? 🤣🤣🤣
Just came on to say this! I think it’s a Tattler taking the piss! Nutritious meals? God knows what she is feeding her kids if this comes across as nutritious!

Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at the meatball one for fussy eaters. She can easily make her own and add whatever veg she wanted to, but she won’t because “they beauty of the slow cooker is you can just put it all in and leave it” - Rebecca ‘chef’ Lamb 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is her eyeshadow ??? Is that a filter ?

Isn’t this the same Heather that comments on Fopperholics posts? She comes out with some crackers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m laughing at the meatball one for fussy eaters. She can easily make her own and add whatever veg she wanted to, but she won’t because “they beauty of the slow cooker is you can just put it all in and leave it” - Rebecca ‘chef’ Lamb 2019
And complaining that the passata made it taste too strong - no love, that will be the half a tube of tomato purée you added 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
chicken in the bag which was taken out of the bag.. ‘super quick and easy’ roast dinner from the slow cooker.. would actually of been quicker to follow the BAG instructions hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video was titled one pot meals, none of them were one pot meals, she’s as thick as two short planks. Also she doesn’t peel her potatoes to make mash but does for roasters?? The lass is totally backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t Peel any veg or wash it by the look of it why no salt or pepper either, And why is she using two packs of meat every time I use one pack then bulk it out with veg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Literally never laughed so much on a Monday tea time for quite some time. I mean I'm no chef but then I don't claim to be. How can she be doing a video of how to cook a curry but using a jar...the world has gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The curry looked rank 🤢 and don’t get me started on that chicken-you’re using the aga for the potatoes why not just use it for the chicken too?!?! Ah she’s so thick it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is her eyeshadow ??? Is that a filter ?

Omg it’s Heather from over on fopperholics posts! She’s amazing! She’s so good at giving back handed compliments!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.