Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I reckon she’s up the duff to be fair (I am too so I can say that 😂). I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s announcing a pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Work hard slay hard 🤣🤣 you’re such a boss babe Rebegga 🙄 you must do barely anything most days if you think that’s a lot!!!! .....And you TIDIED the boys room... it looks like u barely clean anything, yourself included 🙃

That anxiety you made a post on has made a miraculous disappearance hasn’t it? Twirling round an empty field glaring lovingly at yourself ......

Your such a contradiction!! Pick a lane and stay in it instead of making an absolute arse of yourself

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s painted over her acrylic nail rather than getting them infilled 😭 I cant cope. Must be cos she’s super buseh everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. If that list is her idea of a hard working day she’s got no bleeping hope. You forgot to put in all the selfies and silly posing you managed to fit into that hectic schedule of yours. DICK
D676EAB8-A69A-4D5A-84BE-F4451A37C01E.png

Reactions: 16
Wow. If that list is her idea of a hard working day she’s got no bleeping hope. You forgot to put in all the selfies and silly posing you managed to fit into that hectic schedule of yours. DICKView attachment 58441
I do more than that before lunchtime. She really does have issues. Always wants a pat on the back for being a mum and doing general day to day things. Odd behaviour

Reactions: 19
I can’t actually believe how slim she looks in the swim pic and how much bigger she looks. Why can’t she see how damaging that is to people . Eat tit and accept your a little thicker or eat well and tone up don’t try portray you have a banging body when you don’t. Influences seriously need the have a word !!
She also looks about 12 in that swimwear pic.. Strange!

Reactions: 8
I see her pound shop spot lights in her fire place she was banging in about last week aren't switched on again. She's the same with everything. "Buy this it's amazing" then we never see it again

Reactions: 10
Wow. If that list is her idea of a hard working day she’s got no bleeping hope. You forgot to put in all the selfies and silly posing you managed to fit into that hectic schedule of yours. DICKView attachment 58441
im creasing at “made a thumbnail” - a “task” that takes about 30seconds!!!

walk the dog twice - erm well this should be a standard,daily thing you do as a matter of course when you have a dog.

put 2 loads of washing in - woopde-bleeping-dooooo

she’s so pathetic. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed in photos Steve looks genuinely happy with the boys and his family. With Rebecca it looks so fake.. She’s really pushing for baby number 3 but Steve is 34. Nothing wrong with having babies in your mid 30’s but I’m sure the last thing Steve wants is a newborn and toddler to take him to his 40’s. She didn’t think about those things though, she just seen pound signs and thought yes I’ll have him!
I think she is pregnant. Shes been in some baggy jumpers recently and shes posting bump pictures etc. X

I see her pound shop spot lights in her fire place she was banging in about last week aren't switched on again. She's the same with everything. "Buy this it's amazing" then we never see it again
It will be on again now you have said this tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look how far up she rams the hoover, if you screen record and watch it back slowly you can even see the hoover head move up and back down again. I’m not a dog lover at all but that poor dog, it isn’t even funny, she is just a bleeping bleep
UKbloggersunveiled has posted this video and tagged RSPCA, I'm gobsmacked by the number of morons defending her. She continues to taunt the dog after running over his foot. She clearly pushes the hoover at him. She isn't fit to have animals, never mind kids.

Said it before I’ll say it again baby no.3 announcement is imminent!
If she has a girl, Alfie will not be happy having to take a backseat.

Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories with my two dogs jumping all over me and nearly puncturing a bloody lung and I am heartbroken for Oscar!!!!! That is awful. You can see he puts his paw up in pain what an absolute bleep. SO close to messaging her the fuckin slag!!!!! She wants knocking out. Her and her buck teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a few days ago she posted saying she’s scared going to places on her own and feels like someone’s always following her

Today she’s in the middle of the woods with just the dog twirling around with her tongue out. She really doesn’t make any sense

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do more than that before lunchtime. She really does have issues. Always wants a pat on the back for being a mum and doing general day to day things. Odd behaviour
I agree there is something odd about her constant need for praise for doing everyday tasks. I wonder if she's always been so needy and attention seeking?

Reactions: 14
Tbh the heat that’s coming off that fire they’ve probably melted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a few days ago she posted saying she’s scared going to places on her own and feels like someone’s always following her

Today she’s in the middle of the woods with just the dog twirling around with her tongue out. She really doesn’t make any sense
That same day she did exactly the same but also had Woody with her. One day she's going to need help and everyone will just think it's another attention seeking ploy and ignore her.

Reactions: 5
If that’s corned beef ash I’m the arch bishop of Canterbury’s coke dealer what a bleeping monstrosity
4D4496DF-FDC2-4D23-88AF-74CCC266BEA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s “slayed hard” today. I can’t cope with her anymore what a moron she is 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.