Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I reckon she’s up the duff to be fair (I am too so I can say that 😂). I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s announcing a pregnancy
I don’t think she’d get pregnant before the wedding. And besides she announces her period every bleeping 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like a bleeping stew that the gravy granules haven’t mixed properly in I’m actually bleeping offended my gran used to make a lovely corned beef hash and this cunts just murdered it duck you reb

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is NOT corn beef hash.

bleeping hell!

Rebecca you dumb duck - that’s bleeping STEW!!!

Corn beef hash is corn beef & baked beans with mash potatoes on top, cheese ontop and the whole lot cooked in the oven. No carrots, no gravy, no slow cooker.

Reactions: 14
I live local to Rebecca and must admit, that's how I've seen it made before too. Corned beef, mixed veg and gravy.

Reactions: 1
I’ve sent the footage to all the local vets in her area and given her and Steve’s name. Hopefully they can decide what to do and inform the relevant people. Also sent the footage of woody being encouraged to jump on Oscar. Poor Lola makes you think what she must of suffered

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve sent the footage to all the local vets in her area and given her and Steve’s name. Hopefully they can decide what to do and inform the relevant people. Also sent the footage of woody being encouraged to jump on Oscar. Poor Lola makes you think what she must of suffered
YES!! Go you! She deserves everything that’s coming to her.

Reactions: 9
Work hard slay hard 🤣🤣 you’re such a boss babe Rebegga 🙄 you must do barely anything most days if you think that’s a lot!!!! .....And you TIDIED the boys room... it looks like u barely clean anything, yourself included 🙃

That anxiety you made a post on has made a miraculous disappearance hasn’t it? Twirling round an empty field glaring lovingly at yourself ......

Your such a contradiction!! Pick a lane and stay in it instead of making an absolute arse of yourself
Surely without the dog walks that a couple of hours work if that, then a 20 min walk x2 with the dog. Why does she think she’s so buseh??

I’m going to do the same.
That poor poor dog 😔😔
She doesn’t deserve kids or animals with the way she mistreats them.
Disgusting woman!

Reactions: 10
I live local to Rebecca and must admit, that's how I've seen it made before too. Corned beef, mixed veg and gravy.
Yes that’s how we make it too 😂 except you put one corned beef in at the start and one 5 mins before the end so it doesn’t all turn to slop!

Reactions: 2
duck me she’s so gormless. Her ‘busy’ day sounds like a single persons weekend. She missed out being a mother and a day of actual work (8, 12 hour shift etc)... normal people do both of those and then her whole day of jobs in the morning or evening. Pathetic

My dog hates the hoover and barks at it. So guess when I hoover, when my boyfriend takes him for a walk.
It's not rocket science!

I would never taunt him with the hoover, never ever, it's horrid and why would you record it.

They are both at home 2SS could take the dog out and then she could hoover.

Reactions: 7
duck me all these people will sky high electric bills come the end of the month..... but as long as they keeping up with Rebecca Lamb 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.