Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Every time she posts about "if I'm happy the kids are happy" I always think of the alternative that makes a lot more sense.."you're only ever as happy as your unhappiest child" makes much more sense. If you have a child who is struggling then be as happy as you like, it's not gonna help your kid.
The fact that she actually said that, wow .

You can tell a mile off how her moods affect that house but she admits it now and tbh I'd like her to elaborate on that statement .

I think she guilt trips those boys something shocking
'Do you want to make mummy cry and shout and get upset again, if you make me happy then you'll be happy , do you like seeing me upset because you'll be upset next' that's what it boils down to,
When she doesn't know how to parent them she cries and plays the victim to Steve then everyone has the backlash basically if his peace is disturbed, what a dream life .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Levi89

I've never really been into fucking car exhausts tbf😆 & i've had the same car for 10 years 🙈 I'd say I'm old but I'm only 2 years older then this girl who's asking social media for name suggestions for a car 🤣 may just be me but is that still a thing? Naming your car I just find cringe 😬

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I don't no why were all shocked that The Hobson kids are gormless, I mean, look at their parents. Beaver & Beggy, two biggest planks going.

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
When does she ever go out for Italian food? 🤣 when they go on holiday they eat burgers and all you can eat Chinese🙄
Whoa whoa hold up a minute, are you forgetting she's half Italian and her dad took her on holiday there??? Italian food is clearly part of her culture.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Baby biscuit is a couple of months younger than Roma, and we get more sense out of her than that video.

I know kids all develop differently, but you'd expect something that sounds like actual words in with all the babble, and there didn't appear to be any.

It's sad but not totally unexpected. Despite having all the time in the world to chat to her and do age appropriate activities to help her development, she only talks to her through a camera, and takes her to Starbucks several times a week. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

• Sad
  • Heart

Barbs89

Chatty Member
I know it’s half term for the boys and it’s not their fault they are moving, but she’s always so backward. I’d be cooking up as much freezer/cupboard food so we weren’t having to pack it and take it with us, saving eating out money for when we move and are exhausted.
I know they aren’t eating out for the boys sake, but if I had a house to pack up I’d get on with it, not take an almost two hour round trip to skipton for pizza and pasta.
As for the jag, remember when she was overcome with smugness about buying the Honda, then got rid a few weeks later cos she couldn’t afford to repair it

• Heart
  • Haha

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
This is a new one - the pineapple cake while you soak in the bath 😳🤔😂.... Is this a "thing" cos I sure as hell have never eaten a cake in the bath 😁
---

I think Rebecca and Steve think living at the "seaside" will be like this... When it facts its more this...
---

• Haha
Every time she posts about "if I'm happy the kids are happy" I always think of the alternative that makes a lot more sense.."you're only ever as happy as your unhappiest child" makes much more sense. If you have a child who is struggling then be as happy as you like, it's not gonna help your kid.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
View attachment 2950908
“True inspiration, I’d love to achieve what you have”…. 🤣🤣🤣
What has she achieved apart from going from being the village bike to now having 3 kids she clearly resents,a partner who will screw anything with a pulse and has zero respect for her. Her own mother has distanced herself from her. All her pregnancies have been planned by her and not them as a couple. Bloody hell she exists ,she doesn't have a life,she's permanently looking for something new because shes unhappy in herself her relationship her life and family

• Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
We don’t need to see the bank statements. The receipts are all over social media!
I’m living for the day that sole trader Information is public domain just like a limited company 🙌🏻

I caught up with the thread instead of watching her painful Q&A - since the new house needs a new kitchen I can only assume it doesn’t have one at all? She’s lived in a hovel of a kitchen for years and years. Also hilarious if she’s said she’s not going to show us around because it doesn’t sit right with her? We know your address, where your children go to school, what they have for tea, their interests, their needs. I know more about your children than I do about my own. I also don’t feel sorry for her not one bit, she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else. I for one wouldn’t be parading my child neglect online for 80k people to see and thinking it’s a flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fakeface

I just can’t imagine the daily stress of keeping up with this fake life
When reading between the lines, which it’s not that difficult to do. Her life is crap

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
I’d be sitting pretty bloody pleased tonight if I was her getting out that horrible falling down barn and in to a nice warm looking house!
What if Steve’s mum is actually moving in with them too and had sold her house and they’d bought it together 😂
I think shes unhappy because people will be close by and able to keep an eye on her,when Steves doing whatever he does,his mum will interupt her playing at being an influencer. The kids will be in bigger schools which means things may be actioned if detected more so than in the tiny school they were in. Repeated absence will probably result in not just fines but prosecution. Alfie not wearing glasses that he needs will be possibly passed onto other agencies. Potentially could there have been some kind of intervention from one of the educational or family agencies, this move could be because the kids need more than those two were doing, so his mum has stepped in. Rebecca said it's because of her mental health, I don't for one moment believe Steve would have moved for her. The poor boys stayed godness knows where,when they had snow while their dumbass mother went shopping when heavy snow had been forecast,surely the school would have noticed

• Heart