Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Wild” hahahah. While she sits nicely and quietly in the trolley for most of the trip and then toddles down the aisle at the end. Mate, if that’s wild then I dread to think what you would think of my toddler 🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
Wild 😂😂😂

She's not wild Becky, she's bored! She's probably sick of being strapped down all the time, so as soon as she gets a tiny taste of freedom she tries to make the most of it.
This prat is missing out on opportunities to teach her child about the world around her, and how to behave in public because she's more bothered about her "content".

It's really not difficult Becky. Talk to her about what you're buying, talk about the colours, the shapes, what each thing is for. If you're going to let her walk in the shop, put some reins on her so she's not getting under people's feet or hurting herself. Or use your tiny little brain, and let her walk in a more appropriate setting, like these hundreds of walks you're always banging on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She can't honestly think that Groma is wild?! She's just a regular toddler who has energy to burn off (won't last as she'll be on the same meagre portions the boys are soon enough) and wants to actually use the legs she was born with, not be stuck in a trolley/clasped to mama's melons/tied to a cheap plastic pink seat.

IF they're moving next week, I think they'll cart the kids off to grandma's at the start of the week or the weekend, then have a good few days to themselves, albeit packing up, before moving at the end of half-term.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell she doesn’t have a clue if she thinks she’s wild
The child didnt speak or move. Imagine if she had an active,talkative,inquisitive toddler to look after Rebecca would have a complete breakdown. I honestly believe they're moving not just for financial reasons but also to palm the kids off onto his mum. Rebeccas family are as useless as her,only seem to appear if its one of her crappy buffets. Her dad's clearly more involved with the two kids he has with his new wife,Rebeccas mum just comes across as hard faced,no wonder Rebecca is so messed up and such a rubbish parent
---
That's the thing with the real Steve just how narrow minded and meat headed he really is, he's a liability himself

I'm not at all surprised hes been all but fazed out from her YouTube because we all know behind the scenes he holds views that don't align with the modern world he's bad for her 'brand'

She is as bad of course but she knows how to play the game but in my opinion more than once we've seen the real her as bad as him case in point (and I'll never forget it from many years ago when Alfie was little) was her saying she was DISGUSTED at the suggestion of her child being either autistic or Downs syndrome following from her receiving DMs from concerned followers, she was livid !
'How dare you say he's not perfect' were her exact words totally forgetting that she had an audience of mums who will love their perfect children who are autistic or their perfect child who has downs.

It was telling to say the least, like those things happen to other children not THEIR perfect children so how dare you kinda thing .
Shes an hole to even suggest that anyone with autism or down syndrome, is any less than perfect. Her kids are so vacant because of the poor home life, no parental interaction unless its for content, both parents struggle to string a coherent sentence together and if brains were dynamite, between them Steve and Rebecca wouldn't have enough to blow their noses. My sister in law has Mosaic Down syndrome, she has a job, does everything for herself with minimal supervision and definitely has a better quality of life than Rebecca can even dream of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She can't honestly think that Groma is wild?! She's just a regular toddler who has energy to burn off (won't last as she'll be on the same meagre portions the boys are soon enough) and wants to actually use the legs she was born with, not be stuck in a trolley/clasped to mama's melons/tied to a cheap plastic pink seat.

IF they're moving next week, I think they'll cart the kids off to grandma's at the start of the week or the weekend, then have a good few days to themselves, albeit packing up, before moving at the end of half-term.
To be honest I hope they do send the kids to his mums while they do the actual moving - can you imagine how stressed she’ll be? She’ll be snapping at the kids and they’ll be bored out their brains. They’ll have a much better time at grandma Beavers

Reactions: 13
What the fook is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pale coloured gym leggings... and a knitted jumper with love hearts on it 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Obviously moving during half term.... LOL good luck finishing the packing with a wild child and 2 teenagers 🙄🤣 atleast she'll have an excuse for doing nothing fun this holiday.

She's about to find out what an actual stressful day is 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am off on holiday tomorrow. Bet she moves when I am away and I miss all the fun. I shall try not to be too sad while I am in Florida.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So it looks like her and Steve have a platter each yet the boys are sharing what looks like a side portion of chips and a small bowl of something else between them… poor kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That Big Steph woman has just popped up on my stories. What a witch she is! Slagging her little girl off because she had a meltdown and ignores her when she sweetly tells her she got dressed herself and is wearing a bracelet. Then the little girl asks her to face her rather than talking to the camera. She even says she doesn’t like it and gets completely ignored again. I find it very hard to believe she has a background in education.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Packing the full house up, boys have finished school, last meal at their favourite restaurant. Doing a lot for someone who doesn’t know when they’re moving 🤥 she wouldn’t be lying would she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they’re not buying, I reckon they’re going to rent because they don’t have the income to get another mortgage.

Reactions: 10
Packing the full house up, boys have finished school, last meal at their favourite restaurant. Doing a lot for someone who doesn’t know when they’re moving 🤥 she wouldn’t be lying would she?
She probably doesn’t want to tell the actual moving day because she thinks she is some sort of celeb & will have people stalking her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Big Steph woman has just popped up on my stories. What a witch she is! Slagging her little girl off because she had a meltdown and ignores her when she sweetly tells her she got dressed herself and is wearing a bracelet. Then the little girl asks her to face her rather than talking to the camera. She even says she doesn’t like it and gets completely ignored again. I find it very hard to believe she has a background in education.
Who's this Steph? Just so I can go and have a judgemental nosey

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.