Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t showing the new house then she’s clear embarassed that it isn’t an upgrade!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looked at the weather forecast for hornsea for next week

Basically raining all day everyday !

oh well may as well get used to it !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if they haven’t exchanged yet the buyer could still see sense and pull out 🤣
Mortgage providers can also pull deals at the very last moment too ! For anyone in the chain !

Nothing is certain until you gets that call from your solicitors that all the monies have gone through !

My solicitor once had me go check up on the morning we were to complete at a house I was buying that there were signs the sellers were actually moving out and I wasn't going to end up with squatters !

Reactions: 14
Backwards Beggy in full swing this week! Buying freezer stuff when everyone else would be emptying it cos a move is imminent! Buying Groma more cheap tat in B&M when everyone else would buy it after the move so it was one less thing to pack. Getting her nails done when everyone else would know they'll get wrecked with lifting, packing, cleaning. She's soooo thick (insert vase noise) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You wouldn't get nails done if a move was imminent would you? All that packing and carrying.of heavy items. All that cleaning? Could she be that backwards?
She is the biggest dumbass I have seen so nothing surprises me anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Beggy, duck off with all this ‘self care is a priority’ ‘if I’m happy, my family are happy’. It doesn’t bleeping work like that!! Yes you have to be happy, but when you have children you can’t keep prioritising your own needs over those of your children. You’re just trying to justify why you’re such a selfish twit. It’s glaringly obvious your priorities have and always will be
You
Steve
You again
Roma
Maybe the boys if you’ve got nothing better to do or an ad coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh Beggy, duck off with all this ‘self care is a priority’ ‘if I’m happy, my family are happy’. It doesn’t bleeping work like that!! Yes you have to be happy, but when you have children you can’t keep prioritising your own needs over those of your children. You’re just trying to justify why you’re such a selfish twit. It’s glaringly obvious your priorities have and always will be
You
Steve
You again
Roma
Maybe the boys if you’ve got nothing better to do or an ad coming up.
Absolutely. IRL, we're parents / partners / employees / employers all of whom need to be thought about. Somewhere in that list comes 'us'. We shouldn't be at the bottom but often will be, but I'll bet that none of us are ever at the top like backwards Beggy is. I'm happy if things around me are good and my family are happy, i certainly don't make sure I'm happy over them. She's incredibly selfish and immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Most mothers would say about their kids..

"If they're good, I'm good"

But Beggy Bogtrotters version "If I'm good, they're good" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She has all bleeping week to get her nails done but choses first day of the school holidays!? Proving time and time again how shes her only priority

Reactions: 28
So they couldn’t turn down the chance to sell because the property went up in value?? Emmmm just like everyone else’s home because of inflation you absolute dimwit???

Who sells their apparent forever home just because it has gone up in value? Oh wait I know, those who are skint 🤣
Exactly! Your forever home means it makes no difference what the housing market is doing. It’s your home. If they are financially struggling I would guess any profit is going to be used to pay off debts and a deposit and that will be it gone. I’m pretty new to Beggy, dipped in now and then but I’m here for the new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s incredibly selfish. I know we are all saying the same thing but she prioritises herself over those kids all the time. I’m generally bottom of my list but if my kids are happy then that’s all that matters 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's trying SO hard to be a "wholesome mummy influencer" isnt she.

All that shite for the fringe (probably from temu) but once again shows nothing for the boys.

Reactions: 19
Do people actually buy buckets and spades to take with them when they go abroad? Who could be arsed with trying to get that in a suitcase.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Backwards Beggy in full swing this week! Buying freezer stuff when everyone else would be emptying it cos a move is imminent! Buying Groma more cheap tat in B&M when everyone else would buy it after the move so it was one less thing to pack. Getting her nails done when everyone else would know they'll get wrecked with lifting, packing, cleaning. She's soooo thick (insert vase noise) 🤪
The MOST BACKWARDS FUCKWIT out there.....🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mentions their holiday to Cyprus in June in her latest post but not the Skiathos holiday she supposedly booked as a surprise for Steve. If the boys start their new school after half term, i can't believe they'll be stupid enough to take them out for one holiday let alone two in the same month.

Reactions: 23
Her stories are like QVC today be trying to flog the kitchen sink next … clearly having to sell up because she’s broke

Reactions: 18
The thing with the 'self care, mum guilt' thing is that it surely only applies in moderation - and only if you're doing your bloody job as a parent.

If you've worked flat out for five days to provide for your family and want to go and do a yoga class or have a few drinks with friends at the weekend, that's self care.

If you cook nutritious meals every night for your whole family and you fancy a treat just for you, no need to feel guilty. You've earned it.

If your kids are always immaculately turned out and you spend money every month on activities that enrich their lives and broaden their interests, you shouldn't feel guilty about spending money on yourself alongside that.

But none of this applies if your kids look like they've been dragged through a lost property box. If you don't pay attention to their dental and optical health. If the only activities you do with them are dragging them for a walk around the same fields and paths. If they're malnourished through eating melted slop every day. If they desperately need intervention in terms of their development. You don't deserve tit and you SHOULD feel guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.