Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0270.jpeg

What’s going on with her top?! These should be at the back on the straps… the dumb tart has probably got her top on the wrong way!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never in my life have I seen someone so obsessed with themselves.....

God knows what she sees when she looks in the mirror, but it sure aint pretty.

Even more hilarious is all her photoshopped pictures, which make her look even worse. Don't know about Afleh needing to go to Specsavers - Beggy needs to go too...

And all those dodgy cosmetic procedures she has recently had - just add to her ugliness.

She's scared shitless of Beaver running off with a younger model isn't she? Especially now they are moving downwards to a seaside metropolis with young girls in the arcades and chippies!!

Well they won't be after him for his looks or his money will they?? Or his red face and squeaky voice LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rebecca take note…. 🤣
Oh wow, I think I need to show my 7 and 10 year old this as it’s 10pm every night for them, sometimes 9:30 if I’m lucky and even then they don’t fall straight to sleep. 7 year old is always at footie or watching footie with his dad (because he’s an actual fan unlike Rebecca makes out her two are) and the 10 year old is munching away while watching YouTube. I still manage to get them out and at school on time (with a ten month old as well) unlike Rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This time though she is telling the truth as this was exactly what happened when I had my gallbladder out at the same private hospital even though on the NHS .

The surgeon probs treats the NHS patients the same as his private ones and he will get the ££’s for it too .

You literally are in and out of seeing them in minutes , no messing about , no bedside manner 😂
That's just surgeons in general, zero bedside manner 🫣

Reactions: 8
My almost 3 year old goes to bed around 8pm. We purposely slowly pushed his bedtime back to stop early wakings and so we get more time all together in the evening. I’m a stay at home mum currently while studying and I do an average of 14k steps a day and that’s on one of our quiet days at home as most of the time we’re out doing stuff! I’m exhausted by the end of the day as my little one is full on and I take him out, play with him, run around after him, do the housework and then once he’s in bed I tidy up, hoover etc. I’m exhausted by the afternoon but still want family time in the evening when my partner gets home. Don’t get me wrong I love to have some peace and quiet but I wouldn’t send him to bed at 6:30 for it! They’re only little for a short time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That question re packing from Beggy a follower. It doesn't even say whether it's holiday packing or house move packing!!! Presumably it's in relation to the house move but she's just taking a guess unless of course the question didn't come from a hunipot but she wouldn't make up questions would she?! Also, she says she has clothes packed for the first day or so when they move - she says she doesn't know when they're moving so how on earth does she know what the weather will be like??!! At this rate it could be winter before they leave the shack! Most removal companies provide strenghtened boxes with a rail in them for clothes. Must be doing the move themselves.

Reactions: 18
That question re packing from Beggy a follower. It doesn't even say whether it's holiday packing or house move packing!!! Presumably it's in relation to the house move but she's just taking a guess unless of course the question didn't come from a hunipot but she wouldn't make up questions would she?! Also, she says she has clothes packed for the first day or so when they move - she says she doesn't know when they're moving so how on earth does she know what the weather will be like??!! At this rate it could be winter before they leave the shack! Most removal companies provide strenghtened boxes with a rail in them for clothes. Must be doing the move themselves.
Well I mean, this is the person who the other day posted a photo of a bed with no mattress on, weeks before moving…so… 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have thought, with all that money, they would have someone to do all the packing and unpacking for them? No?
Of course it's just Beggy bullshit again! More like hiring a van and doing it all themselves!c

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are the going to be taking the secondhand bed to match the holey shelf unit left by the previous owners?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching Homes under the hammer this morning and Steve’s absolute twin is on there. Does he have a brother?! They are in the Yorkshire dales and the lad works for his Dad’s business.

ETA: I work from home and have it on in the background 😂 just before Beckeh comes on and tells me to get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Zara dress doesn’t even fit her properly around her underarms, it looks ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How are they going to move all that way themselves in one day?! Assuming the sale and purchase goes through the same day? Is it not generally out of your house by 12 and then into the new one when funds have cleared?
Removals is one area I would never try to save money however skint I was

Reactions: 13
Beavers taking the beds down. With no move day apparently; why’s he bothering ? Then again it looks like banjos bed and we all know he doesn’t sleep in there

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't put it past her to have pre-filmed a load of stuff so they can get moved and do some decorating before the big reveal. If they've bought something a lot cheaper than the shack she's not going to want people finding it online and seeing how much they've paid, and in her tiny little brain a lick of paint would be enough to stop people finding it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.